Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,999 members, 7,845,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Wizkid Announces Joint Tour With Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Announces Joint Tour With Davido (486 Views)

Wizkid Announces New Collaboration With Drake / Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project / After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Announces Joint Tour With Davido by Antoeni(m): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nigerian fans might be getting their wish of seeing Davido and Wizkid perform together on the same stage.

Details: On Wednesday, 18th January 2023 Wizkid took to his Instagram page to make a shocking announcement that he would be going on tour with fellow megastar Davido.

In the post on his Instagram story, Wizkid stated that "After my 'MLLE (More Love, Less Ego)' tour!! Davido and I going on tour! save your coins! I no wan hear pim".

The announcement comes as a surprise as fans never saw it coming.

Readers will recall that Wizkid postponed the release of his 5th album 'More Love, Less Ego' following the loss of Davido's son. The gesture was applauded by fans who admired the show of respect and support.

The announcement has sent fans into hysteria as they eagerly look forward to a joint performance from two of Africa's biggest acts.

Wizkid and Davido famously shared the stage at Wizkid's 2017 December concert where he brought Davido out as a special guest to perform 'FIA'.

The cost of seeing Wizkid and Davido together is surely not going to be cheap as Wizkid has advised fans to save their coins.

At any rate, a joint tour from the two will be a historic moment for Nigerian and African music.

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/music/wizkid-announces-joint-tour-with-davido/48rnc7v?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&fbclid=IwAR3WVc7YN4torzH9h-CCTlCubPtTFTqlX99Gz_3GNLbYyBRbV_TehmXR9PU

Re: Wizkid Announces Joint Tour With Davido by Antoeni(m): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Davido Remains my Preferred

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Announces Joint Tour With Davido by DispatcherLagos: 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
shocked
This kid knows that it's game over for him, he is trying to mend the broken lines, especially since Davido now has unrestricted access to the government's house

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Announces Joint Tour With Davido by Antoeni(m): 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
I always knew this Day will come
More Love Less Ego
Re: Wizkid Announces Joint Tour With Davido by chigoziri2403(m): 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
Truly more love,less ego.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Announces Joint Tour With Davido by Zonefree(m): 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
They don start to dey use una head again undecided

This is 2023, make una try get sense!

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Announces Joint Tour With Davido by Antoeni(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
Make Davido just come online tweet
*no be me and you*
Make everywhere scatter

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Announces Joint Tour With Davido by Antoeni(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
I Really Feel For Burna Boy
Re: Wizkid Announces Joint Tour With Davido by Nduemma12(m): 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lorilo

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Announces Joint Tour With Davido by Antoeni(m): 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Normally this show is supposed to be free at least make una use am console us for all the trouble wey una don cause since beginning of this una FC Davido vs Wizkid FC competition

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Announces Joint Tour With Davido by PerfectStranger(m): 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
Antoeni:
I Really Feel For Burna Boy
What happened to burna?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Announces Joint Tour With Davido by Antoeni(m): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Davido and wizkid have always been friends, it's just the fans that are worrying themselves over nothing and these guy's are entertainers so they just play along
Re: Wizkid Announces Joint Tour With Davido by festacman(m): 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
The only motive is to alienate and pepper Burna Boy.

This life all unnecessary rat race, fighting for money, ego and vanities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Announces Joint Tour With Davido by Fedrick100: 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
PerfectStranger:

What happened to burna?

Check burna boy recent post on IG

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Announces Joint Tour With Davido by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
After releasing a wack album he wants to use davido to save his dead career..i trust obo to air the fake nigga with fake love

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Announces Joint Tour With Davido by swaley: 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
Antoeni:
Davido Remains my Preferred
Davido my fave too. I too love the G

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Are Godforsaken Criminals, Causing Rent, Food Price Increase – Daniel / Portable Plashes Over 30million Naira Over His New Brown Range Rover / Make-up Artiste Recounts Working For Vice President’s Daughter, Kiki Osibanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.