Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,477 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

How This Side Hustle Can Make You 250k If Done Correctly. ( Video Tutorial) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How This Side Hustle Can Make You 250k If Done Correctly. ( Video Tutorial) (896 Views)

JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? / What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How This Side Hustle Can Make You 250k If Done Correctly. ( Video Tutorial) by Pennywise2: 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
Yes I made 250,000.

So what is this side hustle?

It's write books and selling them online part-time.

If I get three persons who comment, o will continue.

1 Like

Re: How This Side Hustle Can Make You 250k If Done Correctly. ( Video Tutorial) by Pennywise2: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
I'm not selling you the course. No way!

I'm sharing how I did it here. So I'm waiting.
Re: How This Side Hustle Can Make You 250k If Done Correctly. ( Video Tutorial) by Emmy000seun(m): 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pls share sir, someone is here to learn...
Pennywise2:
I'm not selling you the course. No way!

I'm sharing how I did it here. So I'm waiting.
Re: How This Side Hustle Can Make You 250k If Done Correctly. ( Video Tutorial) by Simplecity(m): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
Oya fire dey go
Re: How This Side Hustle Can Make You 250k If Done Correctly. ( Video Tutorial) by Lucasinho(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
Leggo shocked
Re: How This Side Hustle Can Make You 250k If Done Correctly. ( Video Tutorial) by Pennywise2: 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
Alright.

Step 1.

Find a topic that people Want.

Places of interest is

1. Amazon.com
2. YouTube
3. Clickbank
Re: How This Side Hustle Can Make You 250k If Done Correctly. ( Video Tutorial) by Pennywise2: 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
Criteria is this,

What people are already buying online.
Go to where ebooks are sold.

So where do the sell ebooks online?

1. Amazon bestsellers
2. Case studies on selling books
3. Emotional topics like weightless.
4. Use Google keywords tool (free )

Can you please help me do some research. What did you find?

Post them here
Re: How This Side Hustle Can Make You 250k If Done Correctly. ( Video Tutorial) by Pennywise2: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
I'm waiting for you to help me with the research.

Now making money with ebook is purely a mental thing.

You need your mind to succeed.

The trick is .... No one is buying your ebook .

They are buying solutions.

Can you shout it?!!!

Solution to their problems.

They need a job
They need to lose weight

Now go search for me please.

I'm waiting
Re: How This Side Hustle Can Make You 250k If Done Correctly. ( Video Tutorial) by Pennywise2: 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
If you can find solutions to problems. You can sell anything and make money.

So to help you.
.use Google keywords tool

What are emotional issues people have??

Think my friend.

Think.

And comment here. I'm waiting for. You to give me five problems people have been talking about online or offline
Re: How This Side Hustle Can Make You 250k If Done Correctly. ( Video Tutorial) by satelliteDISH(m): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pennywise2:
If you can find solutions to problems. You can sell anything and make money.

So to help you.
.use Google keywords tool

What are emotional issues people have??

Think my friend.

Think.

And comment here. I'm waiting for. You to give me five problems people have been talking about online or offline

People want to cure erectile dysfunction.
People want to make money online
People want to learn piano lessons
Re: How This Side Hustle Can Make You 250k If Done Correctly. ( Video Tutorial) by Pennywise2: 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
satelliteDISH:

People want to cure erectile dysfunction.
People want to make money online
People want to learn piano lessons
you are wise. Sir. I'm waiting for others and I've not forgotten. I will still drop the video. Meanwhile

Let's hear more from others
Re: How This Side Hustle Can Make You 250k If Done Correctly. ( Video Tutorial) by Pennywise2: 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
have you heard people saying this?
what side hustle can i do?
how can i make moneyonline?

i have heard it countless times.

now you are going to reverse engineer this to your advantage.
Re: How This Side Hustle Can Make You 250k If Done Correctly. ( Video Tutorial) by LegitAutos01: 9:11am On Jan 19, 2023
Pennywise2:
you are wise. Sir. I'm waiting for others and I've not forgotten. I will still drop the video. Meanwhile

Let's hear more from others

Nice
Re: How This Side Hustle Can Make You 250k If Done Correctly. ( Video Tutorial) by Pennywise2: 11:26am On Jan 19, 2023
LegitAutos01:

Nice
thank you. Will drop more info today
Re: How This Side Hustle Can Make You 250k If Done Correctly. ( Video Tutorial) by Pennywise2: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
I'm back.
So I will drop the. Video.

step 1- watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHQtDA0qNzU

step 2. you can subscribe to channel

step 3 - ask any questions
Re: How This Side Hustle Can Make You 250k If Done Correctly. ( Video Tutorial) by Pennywise2: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
im waiting
Re: How This Side Hustle Can Make You 250k If Done Correctly. ( Video Tutorial) by Pennywise2: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Bukka Hut Is Currently Hiring! / If You Know Anyone Who Can Help, Pls Connect Me. / A Female Marketer Wanted In Phc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.