Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

If You Know Anyone Who Can Help, Pls Connect Me. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Know Anyone Who Can Help, Pls Connect Me. (880 Views)

Pls Connect Me With Job Recruitment Agencies In Abeokuta / Pls Connect Me To A Job In Abeokuta, I Just Concluded My NYSC / Pls Connect Me To Any Job Opportunities In Oyo And Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know Anyone Who Can Help, Pls Connect Me. by Ingredient88(m): 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
Good evening family, pls I need a job here in Abuja, I graduated with 2:1 from University of Nigeria, where I studied political science/education, I also have certificate in Education, pls am just tired of teaching in private school, coz it just too streeful and demanding, 27 classes in a week, pls help my life, God just bless my family will a bouncing baby Boy last week, pls I really need good job to put food on the table for my family.... You can reach me on ...08159341272. pls I will really appreciate this.

3 Likes

Re: If You Know Anyone Who Can Help, Pls Connect Me. by MarketDispatch: 2:26am On Aug 24, 2023
Ingredient88:
ls I will really appreciate this.

You are in Abuja!
Go to the office of the Minister of Labour and productivity. Tell him you need a Job. That is why he was made Minister.....

7 Likes

Re: If You Know Anyone Who Can Help, Pls Connect Me. by Ingredient88(m): 9:12am On Aug 24, 2023
MarketDispatch:

You are in Abuja!
Go to the office of the Minister of Labour and productivity. Tell him you need a Job. That is why he was made Minister.....
uh you are right anyway, I hope so.
Re: If You Know Anyone Who Can Help, Pls Connect Me. by Olawrites: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ingredient88:
Good evening family, pls I need a job here in Abuja, I graduated with 2:1 from University of Nigeria, where I studied political science/education, I also have certificate in Education, pls am just tired of teaching in private school, coz it just too streeful and demanding, 27 classes in a week, pls help my life, God just bless my family will a bouncing baby Boy last week, pls I really need good job to put food on the table for my family.... You can reach me on ...08159341272. pls I will really appreciate this.

Learn an online skill and earn in foreign currency, naija job is never enough.
Start now while on your current job. Have an exit plan.

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anyone Who Can Help, Pls Connect Me. by Childfree: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ingredient88:

what do you mean by 27 classes? You mean 27 periods right?
How much is the pay?
Re: If You Know Anyone Who Can Help, Pls Connect Me. by Ingredient88(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
Childfree:

How much is the pay?
yes 27 period in a week..... 70k
Re: If You Know Anyone Who Can Help, Pls Connect Me. by Ingredient88(m): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Olawrites:

Learn an online skill and earn in foreign currency, naija job is never enough.
Start now while on your current job. Have an exit plan.
thanks bro, any idea of the one I can learn?
Re: If You Know Anyone Who Can Help, Pls Connect Me. by Olawrites: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ingredient88:
thanks bro, any idea of the one I can learn?

Learn sales writing or seo, get on upwork and fire proposal earn the fvkin dollars

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anyone Who Can Help, Pls Connect Me. by FaithELEFAN(f): 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
MarketDispatch:

You are in Abuja!
Hahahah just like that grin grin grin
Re: If You Know Anyone Who Can Help, Pls Connect Me. by Olaqoz: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ingredient88:

Apply for uLesson graduate trainee.

I think their form is still available

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anyone Who Can Help, Pls Connect Me. by Kaka118: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
Childfree:

How much is the pay?
What online job can I learn to make money please share

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anyone Who Can Help, Pls Connect Me. by Childfree: 6:10am On Aug 25, 2023
Kaka118:

What online job can I learn to make money please share

Domain flipping; everything is in this link. Read and assimilate at least 1000 pages.
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

Amazon kDP; this 2 links should show you people's struggle. Everything you are to learn is on YouTube.
https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon

https://www.nairaland.com/5639791/amazon-kdp-links-kindle-direct

If you have any digital skill, freelance on Fiverr, Upwork, freelance.... And so on.

There is no easy legit way of making money online. You have to be dedicated, resilient, determine and put in the work, effort and time.

(1) (Reply)

New Year Prayer 4 All Nairalanders / Vacancy For It Trainers / How Far Ap Moller Maresk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.