Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader (36714 Views)

If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" / Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport / Presidential Candidates Afenifere Backed In 2015, 2019 Failed — Keyamo Mocks Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by jimetagambo: 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obidients wouldn't like this.
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Bluntsisi: 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
He Mocked all of them.

So, why is the mocking which he Mocked Obi so wahallaful.??
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Starboytwo(m): 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
And they say make this man step down for Obi, as what?

Obidients, over to you all. Make una respond to the man.

I say respond, not abuse ooo.
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Dapson73(m): 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
We know...

What qualifications does Buhari Have...

Rubbish, school no dey teach sense...

We need someone with Empathy and Real...

Everything no be about Book....

Only if you get sense, you wouldn't have utter such foolish statement. As if you still dont care to know Asiwaju secondary and primary schools.

Academic qualification is one of the criteria to elect a capable leader anywhere in the world.
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by ransomed: 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
Almajiri tried to catch cruise without success.
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by riverbird: 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
He is not even ashamed to mention that he has been in the system for 30 years and contributed nothing aside wearing red cap.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Ayoolamax: 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
God1000:
Lol, kwankwaso is so nervous at the mention of Obi

I prefer a honest, competent and upstanding trader to an ethnic bigot.
but u want their vote right . ENKR.
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by CaptainFM1: 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Wickedfact:
Obi is the least educated of all the candidates.

Obi met the Academic requirements for being a President.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Alpharey: 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
You are not a trader. What an insult to traders.. and you are expecting traders to vote for you.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by SmartPolician: 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
brainpulse:
"Kwankwaso a PhD holder, former deputy president, former governor, minister of defense should step down and deputize for Obi a former governor and a trader? lol… I am shook!"

Move on, everyone has passed that stage but you.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by casppyjay: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
FuckTheMod:
It was funny when some pigs thought that it was okay for Kwankwaso should step down for Obì

Insult of the century.

THE BEST ALTERNATIVE WAS FOR OBÌ TO HAVE BEGGED TO BE DEPUTY FOR TINUBU, THEN AFTER TINUBU'S TENURE, HE CAN THEN RUN FOR PRESIDENCY.
beg ke? Nor be only mod we go Bleep una don Bleep brain and commonsense join eve tear d toto
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
Felabrity:
Peter Obi did not even take a dig at you

No candidate cares about you

PhD wey you buy
Can you defend it?
Dey play
watch it bwoi. kwankwaso will get more votes than the so called trader man
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Hydroxide(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
What problem have you solved with your PhD? Only to steal public funds.
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by onuman: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.thecable.ng/im-a-phd-holder-not-a-trader-kwankwaso-aims-dig-at-obi-in-chatham-house-speech/amp

Kwankwaso's party is built 100% on ethnicity because the party does not sell beyond his Kano State, and perhaps, a few other northern states.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Mindlog: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
Has he ever denied being a trader? cheesy cheesy

But as a trader, he was able to propel Anambra State to be the best in 2013 WAEC and National common entrance, a feat a PhD holder couldn't achieve! cheesy

"Commissioner for Education Dr. Uju Okeke attributed the success to former Governor Peter Obi’s revolution in the education sector.She said: Peter Obi did everything to return education to its former glory. He returned schools to their missionary owners and until he left, he gave them over N6 billion . He also committed funds to the rebuilding of government-owned schools. Besides, he provided over 750 buses as well as generators, sickbays, laboratory equipment, Internet facilities, over 25,000 computers to schools, among others. The commissioner, who hailed the performance, said Obi’s revolution in education brought in World Bank experts, led by the renowned Prof. Paul Collier, to study what Obi was doing". cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://thenationonlineng.net/anambra-emerges-best-2013-wassce/

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Alpharey: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dapson73:

Only if you get sense, you wouldn't have utter such foolish statement. As if you still dont care to know Asiwaju secondary and primary schools.

Academic qualification is one of the criteria to elect a capable leader anywhere in the world.

And you shamelessly elected Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Svoboda(m): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
mycar:
Phd holder in what? he doesn't even know the humility Obi exhibits by saying that he is a trader. Obi that have passed through many schools. Does kwankwaso know that the number of traders we have in this country is more than the number of Phd holder?

List the schools obi passed thru.

Obi was reading haltingly like the chairman of a traders union.
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by spencekat(m): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Buhari does not have a PhD

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Femeto: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kwankwaso was not patient enough. His time would have come in 8 years as Obi's deputy. He would have even gained more experience to rule Nigeria better. Ego and Greed ruined him.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Alpharey: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Chai!

Another missile dropped on Peter!

But as usual, Peter is an unshakable rock..
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Felabrity: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
Abba114:
watch it bwoi. kwankwaso will get more votes than the so called trader man
dey play

If Kwankwaso get more than 2 million votes, I go deactivate this account

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Tombrown3(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
post=120158794:
We are talking about Nigeria President here, Not Traders Union President.

Kwakwanso, Kuku kee am grin cheesy wink.

When one looting party breaks up into 3 mushroom parties.

It all makes it better for JAGABAN, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Our incoming President by God's Grace.

Peter Obi Traders Union incoming president right now......

You mean the microphone taster? grin
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by on4a: 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
God1000:
Lol, kwankwaso is so nervous at the mention of Obi

I prefer a honest, competent and upstanding trader to an ethnic bigot.

Kwankwaso's bigotry stinks to high heavens!

Insisting that power must stay in the North is hogwash and balderdash...Thank you for pointing his hypocrisy out. #ObiDattiIsAGoal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
brainpulse:
"Kwankwaso a PhD holder, former deputy president, former governor, minister of defence should step down and deputize Obi a former governor and a trader? lol… I am shook!"

Pride comes before fall.

Joe Biden deputized Obama despite being older and more experienced.

Today, Biden is the president of America.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
President of Kano State has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by ire803386: 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Against competence?

Quest7777:
Still prefer this man to Atiku & Thïefnubu. But then power should rightly rotate to the South in the spirit of Unity, Equity and Fairness. cool
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by fredoooooo: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
Gbagaun cheesy grin
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by cheerishMe: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
donaldking10:
Mumu trying so hard to use obi trend.
Nobody even noticed he spoke at Chatham house today.
if not for that statement i shouldn't hve known she was at chatham hse

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by PointZerom: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pandev:
grin
Obi that is crafty. He wants to ride his way to the Aso Villa on some people's ignorance.

Imagine this pic below and some people still claim that he's the best thing after sliced bread. E be things grin

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by TrumpDonald2: 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
post=120158794:
We are talking about Nigeria President here, Not Traders Union President.

Kwakwanso, Kuku kee am grin cheesy wink.

When one looting party breaks up into 3 mushroom parties.

It all makes it better for JAGABAN, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Our incoming President by God's Grace.

Peter Obi Traders Union incoming president right now......

He took a swipe at Obi because he knows that Obi is the man to beat.

If you get sense, you for know grin grin

Thieffnubu very inconsequential to him smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos / Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.