Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader (36726 Views)

If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" / Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport / Presidential Candidates Afenifere Backed In 2015, 2019 Failed — Keyamo Mocks Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Allisgud: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nobody even border to check kwankwanso self,u think to lead a successful nigeria is by PhD a junior waec certificate holder in the east or west better than a senior waec holder in the north

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Alexbio: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
hedonido:
You have been in "the system" for 30 years and you're proud of it as your unique selling point? Same system that destroyed Nigeria and same system that everyone is trying to get rid of.

Some of these guys are quite stupid and do not have a sensible campaign strategy. Are Nigerians supposed to be proud of you for being a corrupt and incompetent civil servant and politician all your life? You have never been productive in a private capacity and you're coming here to make noise and form superiority to someone who has achieved immense success in self-driven and self activated private enterprise?

Nonsense people.

If obi is a trader he should be aspiring for minister of trade not presidency grin grin
Nigeria is a business not trading only a business tycoon can manage her not a trader grin
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Onuoha1234(m): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
What has London got lto do with it ? PHD na him we go chop.? Can you exist without trading .Vain glorious ! Why go to Chatam House?
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Emir01: 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
KWANKWANSO have a better credentials politically.
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Regex: 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obi went there and said what he do for Nigerians, Tinubu went there and delegated answers to his bot, this one went there to brag. Pele

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Heffalump(m): 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
donaldking10:
Mumu trying so hard to use obi trend.
Nobody even noticed he spoke at Chatham house today.

Even with his so called PhD, he can't speak and make correct sense like Obi.

Kwankwaso is just openly jealous of Obi, and because of the natural hatred he personally has for an Igboman.

He's a tribal and religious bigot. It's attitude like this that will destroy Nigeria finally. I've always maintained that Kwankwaso may want to step-down for Tinubu eventually, but all those tactics will be destroyed with God in control of the affair of things.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by gigabyte13: 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obi right now...
So kwankwaso too sabi give person upper cut like dis.....
Bad man

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Obidient4life3: 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nairalander248:
Poster above me is on drugs

Anyways VP is a SAN, getting instructions from Primary 6 graduate. U deserve to be the president sir, but Nigeria will always humble you.

Your Alliance with Peter Obi would have been the best for your and your political career, but then Datti is a trusted and tested man.

Just step down for ObiDatti and we will revive your Political Career Sir.

Meanwhile PreElection is here and Obi is winning from every angle.
Where is this poll taking place... Make I go drop my own
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Broveens42(m): 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Racoon:
grin This one knows Peter Obi has set a standard none of then can ever beat @ Chatham House hence resort to dick measuring contest. How many people even took note Kwankwanso was speaking in London today

For getting which job done?
Obi is not even close to being a quality candidate for an Igbo nation, not to talk of Nigeria. He has no practical solution to any problem, always talking out of point.

If nija was a serious country, they should have been projecting the likes of Donald Duke, Dave umahi ...these are experienced dudes that practically put their vicinities on the map..

It's not by dishing out statistics when you owed doctors over 12months of salary without blinking.
Having said that, it would be difficult for a south easterner to win a Presidential election.
Don't ask me why again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Originalsly: 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
crowther15:

You're minding him, someone that won't be able to influence anything. PO's personality will attract investment both in Nigeria and abroad. That is the power he has. Thank God we didn't merge with Him.

I'm not too keen on attracting foreign investments which almost always turn out to be an invitation for foreign exploitation. We need to invest in ourselves and any foreign investment must be of benefit to us rather than a yoke on our necks.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Josbreed: 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Chai!

Another missile dropped on Peter!
That missile is inconsequential, as it will only blast like a 25kobo knockout.
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Nicolo360: 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
Brendaniel:
Nothing new, Jonathan was also a Phd holder and yet his governance was poor.

Nigerians have chosen Peter Obi

Nope, Biafrans, Igbos, Zombies are rooting for Peter Obi.
He can never be Nigeria’s next president
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Wickedfact: 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Whatever! Let me even shock you...

As per the constitution, you don't need to pass the school cert. You just need to have been educated to that level and it's either Primary or Secondary! So even if you have F9 parallel you've met the constitution requirement as long as you bring forth your F9 parallel certificate! Keep it simple!

The framers of the constitution know that Being a leader has nothing to do with "Education Bugarity"!

So, because Obi tendered a GCE certificate, you now know certificates aren't important.

When your fellow journeymen were shouting that Buhari doesn't have a certificate, you didn't know, àbí?

I just dey laugh.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by blaise26abj(m): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
Educated or not , professor , doctor, masters , Bsc/hnd , ond , A-levels , O-levels , primary school certificate holders, no go school , all doesn’t matter . True , visionary Leadership regardless of level of education is all nigeria needs .
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Nnaworo(m): 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.thecable.ng/im-a-phd-holder-not-a-trader-kwankwaso-aims-dig-at-obi-in-chatham-house-speech/amp

Shut up Aboki.Obi is 200million times better than you.Na jealousy dey disturb you.

PHD my foot.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by searchlight: 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
mycar:
Phd holder in what? he doesn't even know the humility Obi exhibits by saying that he is a trader. Obi that have passed through many schools. Does kwankwaso know that the number of traders we have in this country is more than the number of Phd holder?
Obi is more educated than tinubu, Atiku and kwankwaso even with his PhD. Obi attended all the best universities in the world. I thought kwankwaso is smart but i am wrong. Obi ironically says he's a trader but kwankwaso seem to be too crude to understand that. Too bad. This same kwankwaso supported a cow rearer as president with a professor, and SAN as his vice in 2015. Can you imagine?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by blaise26abj(m): 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
blaise26abj:
Educated or not , professor , doctor, masters , Bsc/hnd , ond , A-levels , O-levels , primary school certificate holders, no go school , all doesn’t matter . True , visionary Leadership regardless of level of education is all nigeria needs .

People thought Buhari had visionary leadership skills inspire of his not so stellar education , yet he has failed . So did Dr Ebele Jonathan . So education level doesn’t really matter .
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by CaptainFM1: 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
Wickedfact:

So, because Obi tendered a GCE certificate, you now know certificates aren't important.

When your fellow journeymen were shouting that Buhari doesn't have a certificate, you didn't know, àbí?

I just dey laugh.

Speak to the requirements. And stop getting it confused, I never said certificates aren't important. I'm simply speaking to the fact! Let's be fact based pls. That's what's important.
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Brendaniel: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nicolo360:

Nope, Biafrans, Igbos, Zombies are rooting for Peter Obi.
He can never be Nigeria’s next president

Sorry but the entire Nigeria and Nigerians have chosen Peter Obi...

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by searchlight: 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
brainpulse:
"Kwankwaso a PhD holder, former deputy president, former governor, minister of defense should step down and deputize for Obi a former governor and a trader? lol… I am shook!"
But your brother who is a SAN, a professor, and i lawyer deputized a cattle rearer in 2015 and you hailed Him until you couldn't see food to eat.

Have you forgotten? Anyway i don't expect you to remember because you are senseless

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Broveens42(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sometimes I laugh when people say obi is a man of integrity..very laughable..
Let me give you an instance...
Back then in Owerri, I used to coordinate for an NGO that helps the widow and orphans..
It happened I wasn't able to withdraw cash meant for my workers on the final day of the event due to logistic problems.

I had to go out of my way to borrow money and pay those workers, because most of them did reside in orlu and okigwe zones..

The problem I had with the teller machine wasn't my fault, and even if I asked them to drop their account numbers and go, it's still not bad in my own eyes, because it wasn't my fault.... But what about those hoping on the last day of the program? These are the things you consider..
GOING OUT OF MY WAY TO PAY THEM ON THE FINAL DAY as expected, is what you call INTEGRITY..

Integrity is not saving huge amount of money for them..

Obi hardened his heart as a governor and watched his workers go on a long term strike..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
PhD that you acquired in India just about 4 months ago?

If it that is the case, then I am more qualified than all of you because I have had a doctorate since 2016.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by searchlight: 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pabloma:

Abeg let them know!!!!
peter Obi remains the best governor of Anambra State. Even Soludo knows he can't best peter obi's performance in Anambra. We are here on ground. Soludo might not even win reelection I'm Anambra. He's running agboro government. Try come onitsha and see 2hat agboro will do you lol

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Nicolo360: 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Brendaniel:

Sorry but the entire Nigeria and Nigerians have chosen Peter Obi...

Says who?

He will finish distant third or fourth sef
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Micval: 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
brainpulse:
"Kwankwaso a PhD holder, former deputy president, former governor, minister of defense should step down and deputize for Obi a former governor and a trader? lol… I am shook!"

And you are not shocked a professor is deputizing someone without waec results or history of any business
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Emola12(m): 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obi is a trader buh he left 75bn in Anambra government house without owing anybody dime buh when kwankwanso left office he owed debt like over 270bn so what are you talking about We need a stingy man like OBI to come and rescue us from all dis criminal hand

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by descarado: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Hian, Muchecheche wink
Hey, runaway tongue cheesy
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
Wickedfact:
Obi is the least educated of all the candidates.
But more educated than your darling Buhari (Waec) holder. Hypocrisy
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by descarado: 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
IJEYdiamond:

Pls how do i get this video?
Press and download the clip as it is before you.
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Ruggedniggaone: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
mycar:
Phd holder in what? he doesn't even know the humility Obi exhibits by saying that he is a trader. Obi that have passed through many schools. Does kwankwaso know that the number of traders we have in this country is more than the number of Phd holder?
where is the sense in this nonsense abeg woto woro
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Nairalander248: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison / Senate To Suspend Two Senators Sworn In for Niger South / Ekweremadu: IPOB Gives Conditions To Forgive Igbo Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.