Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You (32930 Views)

"Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) / Intels: Atiku Abubakar No Longer Our Shareholder / Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Na wa o

Well, for your UK used and new smart tv sets and soundbars, check my signature.
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by akin9ja78(m): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/video-make-me-1st-yoruba-first-lady-atikus-wife-woos-ogun-people/

Na first lady concern this one. Well whoever becomes the president will do well I believe Sha let the best man win
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by marlow1962(m): 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Because of personal selfishness Titi Abubakar, is downgrading the personality of atikulooter tongue

What is first lady

The one Buhari has reduced to the other room tongue

My bro, u knw how many Nigerians u go kidnap wit one of Aisha agbada? One of her agbada go fit contain 500 Nigerians and space go still remain.
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Enemyofpeace: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
Na wa o, see wetin dis one take dey campaign for her husband. God na who do us for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Isabi4lov: 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
angry They just want to be there for their own selfish reasons not like they have the hearts of Nigerians at hand.

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/video-make-me-1st-yoruba-first-lady-atikus-wife-woos-ogun-people/

RUBBBBBIIISH.......she aint lightskin & she dont even have yansh.... even dat ordnarrry Goodlady from nairaland have yansh...foooolish woman!!!!!!(no oofrencse) angry
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by everythinggirly(f): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
Her husband must have pushed her to do this grin

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Uchedizzy(f): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
Was the late stella obasanjo not a yoruba wonman
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Uchedizzy(f): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
Was the late stella obasanjo not a yoruba woman
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Dpundict: 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
Politics of sentiment spotted!!
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Japastic: 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
Is Murtala Ramat Mohammed wife Igbo?
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Pemco: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
Was the late wife of Obasanjo (Stella) not a Yoruba woman Pls someone should verif
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Nnamaka1: 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nemere2020:

So we should gamble with our destiny because of your tribe abi? When you were 2nd Lady who you hep?
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by dominic17: 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
Just like Tinubu whose only plan is to chop.people should vote wisely
bestman09:
Can you imagine what her problem is? She's not even having any plans or bringing anything to the table, and to think that atiku have other wives, ....
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by faceLAGOS: 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
What’s wrong with this foolish old Yoruba woman?

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Ajibade123(m): 12:08am On Jan 19, 2023
ei orisirisi
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by IbileIfe: 1:07am On Jan 19, 2023
Adblg0610:
Mrs Ajoke Muhammed, widow of Late General Muritala Muhammed, was the first Yoruba woman to be a First Lady. The second was Mrs Margaret Shonekan, although she was born in Gusau, she is Yoruba.
May Almighty God continue to bless you and protect you and prosper you in the abundance of His infinite grace.
AMEN.

Atiku's wife does not know the history of the Heads of State of Nigeria and their First Ladies.

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by IbileIfe: 1:11am On Jan 19, 2023
Pemco:
Was the late wife of Obasanjo (Stella) not a Yoruba woman Pls someone should verif

Mrs. Stella Obasanjo was born Stella Abebe on 14 November 1945, she was from Iruekpen, Esan West, Edo State. Her father, Dr. Christopher Abebe, was chief of the United Africa Company (UAC) who became the first indigenous (African) chairman of UAC Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 19, 2023
This is not about first lady, it's about capable and trusted man in charge of the nation
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Agadinaagwuofe: 3:53am On Jan 19, 2023
Uchedizzy:
Was the late stella obasanjo not a yoruba woman

No she is Edo woman (Esan to be precise). From Iruekpen in Esan.

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Uchedizzy(f): 4:43am On Jan 19, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

No she is Edo woman (Esan to be precise). From Iruekpen in Esan.
Noted, thank you
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by omoyeni37: 4:47am On Jan 19, 2023
These people just want to be there for their own selfish reason
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by FireUpNow(m): 6:07am On Jan 19, 2023
It will then be a big tussle between Send aoluremi Tinubu and Titi Abubakar since they are booth Yoruba women while Tinubu is claiming that no Lago Yoruba has ever become president of Nigeria. Selfish agenda staring at us.
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Judybash93(m): 6:24am On Jan 19, 2023
Abi ori e yi ni?
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:29am On Jan 19, 2023
SmartPolician:
All these people are just displaying their selfishness (Tinubu, Atiku and Atiku's wife) without considering that we entrusting them with the hopes, dreams and destinies of over 200 million people!
Exactly!
They are not fit to rule.
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Debangis20(m): 6:31am On Jan 19, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Konquest: 7:51am On Jan 19, 2023
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Konquest: 7:52am On Jan 19, 2023
Adblg0610:
Mrs Ajoke Muhammed, widow of Late General Muritala Muhammed, was the first Yoruba woman to be a First Lady. The second was Mrs Margaret Shonekan, although she was born in Gusau, she is Yoruba.
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Konquest: 7:57am On Jan 19, 2023
irunoko:
grin

Ashiere.see emotional manipulation.so it's all about you and what you want personally cheesy

Kole mawo goolu.kiwona ma travel Losi Dubai komaganpa falafolo grin

Nkan to Dana wun ole grin
Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Konquest: 7:59am On Jan 19, 2023
etrange:
Lol... the kind of things these people use to campaign though. Ideally, you should keep such things to yourself and hope that your dream materializes into reality.
True that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Tayodihno: 8:16am On Jan 19, 2023
Can you imagine, selfish people
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Pabloicardi: 8:21am On Jan 19, 2023
Nemere2020:

You see some of the reasons some clueless people want to be elected into power no vision just self interest and nothing to offer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nasir El-rufai Visits Obasanjo In Abeokuta (photos) / Thugs Fight At Obasanjo's Polling Unit (PHOTOS) / Garba Shehu’s ‘Attack’ On Adeboye Was To Rebuke Osinbajo - By Fredrick Nwabufo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.