Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun (46010 Views)

Chicago State University: Nigerians Will Be Shocked Over Tinubu’s Records– Atiku / Subsidy Removal: FG Shocked Over High Food, Transportation Costs / Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun by Exceed15: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
Deji Is just looking for his daily bread. Na where belle face.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun by stano2(m): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
BENEAMATA:
I pick the one that represent Tinubu's lagos moving smoothly and in leaps towards a functional society .
I reject , the one that's all shades of UGM's southeast , stuck in the medieval past , whose proponent tagged their killer separatist militia as " Agitators " ! .

Vote wisely .
That message is for Nigerians by the way ,not post election secessionist lot .
Go and check Lagos debt. Off course they are agitators.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun by SSSS4: 12:10am On Jan 19, 2023
I bet this is little compare to OYO State. Keep waiting and mark me right
Re: Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:01am On Jan 19, 2023
kingmaster2009:
Obi should come and do the same if he can...

Overhyped obi wants to rule the country he didn't believe in
Not only him

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun by lexy2014: 4:08am On Jan 19, 2023
casualobserver:

perhaps you should send an email to Adebutu to ask him. More importantly, mobilizing people to an event is a different thing from directing who they vote for

Did you send an email to adebutu before you made this conclusion below?

casualobserver:
The PDP governorship candidate Adebutu is very popular with the grassroots. they are there for Adebutu not Atiku

Who will adebutu mobilise his supporters to vote for?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun by lexy2014: 4:10am On Jan 19, 2023
BENEAMATA:
I pick the one that represent Tinubu's lagos moving smoothly and in leaps towards a functional society .

How is Lagos "Tinubus Lagos"?

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:40am On Jan 19, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Psalm 82:7 then says: But ye shall die like men, And fall like one of the princes.

The voice of the rebellious Israelites, was it God's voice?

The voice of the people who shouted crucify him in Unison...in Matthew 27, was it God's voice?

Take note that only men who are full of God's spirit can speak the heart of God and speak in same voice as He would, communicating the very thought and intent of His heart.
Your point exactly Was it different from what I said
Re: Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun by BennyDGreat: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Your point exactly Was it different from what I said

I completed the Psalm to show you the effect of corruption to man...

What you said is different from what I said...

Kindly answer these questions:

The voice of the rebellious Israelites, was it God's voice?

The voice of the people who shouted crucify him in Unison...in Matthew 27, was it God's voice?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Interesting! But do you know that Jesus was born to die for our sins

It was fated for Jesus to die
Re: Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun by jimcaddy(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2023
You people should be renting crowd oh and be here capping nonsense. Shebi we are mumus. Majority of those there have come to collect souvenir and Jollof rice. You think they are there to support Atiku? Be jonzing yourself Mr Adeyanju.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun by BennyDGreat: 11:59am On Jan 19, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Interesting! But do you know that Jesus was born to die for our sins

It was fated for Jesus to die

Absolutely correct but the specifics was largely dependent on men...the people spoke out of their heart which was still in line with Jesus fulfilling the mandate upon Him.

However, his death could have come through another means if they hadn't called for his crucifixion at the time...Go through John 10:31-39.

They could as well as killed him at the time other than it was not His time...I hope you get my thoughts clearly
Re: Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
BennyDGreat:

They could as well as killed him at the time other than it was not His time...I hope you get my thoughts clearly
Your last paragraph portrayed my thought.

He was always in their midst but the thought never came because that was not how God willed it

No one can change what God Himself has not approved

No one knows the mind of God, we can only come close when we come to Him in prayers
Re: Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun by BennyDGreat: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Your last paragraph portrayed my thought.

He was always in their midst but the thought never came because that was not how God willed it

No one can change what God Himself has not approved

No one knows the mind of God, we can only come close when we come to Him in prayers

I agree...Back to my earlier point....I hope you now agree that the voice of the people isn't the Voice of God
Re: Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun by akinsmyk(m): 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
The population is for Governor not Atiku

It's because of Dapo Abiodun angry

Which Governor? Is Dapo Abiodun now in PDP? Ladi Adebutu is the gubernatorial candidate. Get your acts right, don’t confuse us.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
BennyDGreat:

I agree...Back to my earlier point....I hope you now agree that the voice of the people isn't the Voice of God
I said the voice of the people and you choose to classify the type of people

I hope you know that when you have more than one person, it has turned to people
Re: Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun by BennyDGreat: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

I said the voice of the people and you choose to classify the type of people

I hope you know that when you have more than one person, it has turned to people

The people means ALL PEOPLE....which isn't valid.
That something is generally said doesn't make it scripturally accurate.

As simple as this is, it could mislead many people if taught by someone of influence.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun by Advocate500: 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
The population is for Governor not Atiku

It's because of Dapo Abiodun angry
but if it's happened in jigawa ,it will be for tinubu? After February una go get sense I swear.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun by casualobserver: 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
lexy2014:

Like I said mobilizing to rally is easy, getting them to vote for you is another matter

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1616532889587404800?s=46&t=aVNxNI2015lOFJz45Oac6A

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun by lexy2014: 4:47am On Jan 22, 2023
casualobserver:

Like I said mobilizing to rally is easy, getting them to vote for you is another matter

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1616532889587404800?s=46&t=aVNxNI2015lOFJz45Oac6A

That's not what I asked you.

casualobserver:
The PDP governorship candidate Adebutu is very popular with the grassroots. they are there for Adebutu not Atiku

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun by casualobserver: 7:25am On Jan 22, 2023
lexy2014:

That's not what I asked you.

Go fork yourself!!! if after doing that you don’t have the answer then wait till feb25 and the answer will be revealed!!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun by lexy2014: 11:22am On Jan 22, 2023
casualobserver:

Go fork yourself!!! if after doing that you don’t have the answer then wait till feb25 and the answer will be revealed!!

Don't you know the meaning of "who"?

casualobserver:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo And His Family Visit Ikpeazu (Photos) / "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.