Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,184 members, 7,849,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Moment Kwankwaso Said Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity, Religion [video] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Kwankwaso Said Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity, Religion [video] (1617 Views)

Don't Joke With Rabiu: See The Moment Kwankwaso Storms Kano With Supporters / See Moment Kwankwaso Mocked Ganduje Over Dollar Bribery (WATCH) / The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Kwankwaso Said Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity, Religion [video] by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kwakanso see your life

Re: Moment Kwankwaso Said Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity, Religion [video] by duro4chang(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ojiofor:

Igbos are everywhere not just in Lagos you know that.From SS to all over Nigeria and there may be more Igbos in Cameroon than there are Lagos.Go to Ghana same thing.I mean we are everywhere.I am chatting you from Turkey not your Lagos.
Good. you can only rush to a better place not a bad place. That is why Lagos is a yardstick. We can use your state as a standard. Christians have been your governos and deputies all these while in your states and nothing to show for it.
Re: Moment Kwankwaso Said Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity, Religion [video] by Mrkindness: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
duro4chang:
You people have made labour party to become useless. You introduced ethnicity and Religion into obi politics. By so doing you are creating problem for him thinking you are helping him.By the grace of God I am a Christian and nothing will draw me back from Christ but the moment I btell you I am supporting Tinubu you people will call me Yoruba Muslim and even insult me. I am not even from the south west.
Abdulatif Olaniyi shut up you are a Yoruba Muslim pig
Re: Moment Kwankwaso Said Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity, Religion [video] by Igba123: 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kewtt:
Kwakwanso is very correct
I don't argue oo but I want to understand. Does it mean that Christians have adopted LP as musl imams gathered by Ganduje from all over Nigeria have adopted mumu ticket as jihad? She you guys and Kwankwaso know we know what is happening in Nigeria as we are on ground?
Re: Moment Kwankwaso Said Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity, Religion [video] by Kewtt: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
Igba123:
I don't argue oo but I want to understand. Does it mean that Christians have adopted LP as musl imams gathered by Ganduje from all over Nigeria have adopted mumu ticket as jihad? She you guys and Kwankwaso know we know what is happening in Nigeria as we are on ground?
Igbo Catholics have adopted LP.
Re: Moment Kwankwaso Said Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity, Religion [video] by nostradamoss: 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
yarimo:
100% correct Mr KWANKWASO

He's 100% right because you are stupid like him
Re: Moment Kwankwaso Said Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity, Religion [video] by Igba123: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
duro4chang:
You people have made labour party to become useless. You introduced ethnicity and Religion into obi politics. By so doing you are creating problem for him thinking you are helping him.By the grace of God I am a Christian and nothing will draw me back from Christ but the moment I btell you I am supporting Tinubu you people will call me Yoruba Muslim and even insult me. I am not even from the south west.
trash as usual. LP was never a serious party until HE Obi came on board. Look for another thing to say.
Re: Moment Kwankwaso Said Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity, Religion [video] by Ojiofor: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
duro4chang:
Good. you can only rush to a better place not a bad place. That is why Lagos is a yardstick. We can use your state as a standard. Christians have been your governos and deputies all these while in your states and nothing to show for it.

Now you agree is not about your Lagos?
We still have over 25 million Igbos living in Igboland that is the population of Ghana and Cameroon.
Re: Moment Kwankwaso Said Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity, Religion [video] by uba1991: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
naijaking1:
Haaaaah!
If labor party is based on religion, what do you call the Muslim -muslim ticket?
the same thing.
God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria.
Re: Moment Kwankwaso Said Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity, Religion [video] by uba1991: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
duro4chang:
my brother if you are really a Christian you should know that Muslim Muslim ticket will harm you and your faith.
The best ticket is Atiku/Okowa ticket.
Re: Moment Kwankwaso Said Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity, Religion [video] by uba1991: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kwankwaso, Peter Obi and Tinubu are just religious fanatics.
The only person that doesn't care about religion is Atiku Abbubakar. Atiku is a liberal man who believe in making this country great.
Re: Moment Kwankwaso Said Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity, Religion [video] by orion7: 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
duro4chang:
you are not a Christian. Shut up
Re: Moment Kwankwaso Said Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity, Religion [video] by yarimo(m): 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
nostradamoss:

He's 100% right because you are stupid like him
grin grin grin
Re: Moment Kwankwaso Said Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity, Religion [video] by Okwyjesus(m): 12:16am On Jan 19, 2023
duro4chang:

You people found Obi stainless. You choose ethnicity and religion as the only campaign against him. With Kwankwanso PhD,how many people is he employing in his private firm. Abi na PHD from government money
Re: Moment Kwankwaso Said Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity, Religion [video] by Wickedfact: 1:00am On Jan 19, 2023
Igba123:
trash as usual. LP was never a serious party until HE Obi came on board. Look for another thing to say.

Labour Party already had a State Governor while Peter Obi was out of office, waiting for Ojukwu to die so he could takeover APGA.
Re: Moment Kwankwaso Said Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity, Religion [video] by Wickedfact: 1:01am On Jan 19, 2023
uba1991:
Kwankwaso, Peter Obi and Tinubu are just religious fanatics.
The only person that doesn't care about religion is Atiku Abbubakar. Atiku is a liberal man who believe in making this country great.

So, Tinubu is also a religious fanatic? grin
Re: Moment Kwankwaso Said Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity, Religion [video] by pquaver(m): 2:59am On Jan 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Those supporting Obi

1) Ethnic supremacist who were once championing Biafra or death just few months ago. Those who believed it's the Yoruba and Hausa leaders that have ruined their region and often give easy pass to leaders from their region. They are the most influential

2) The Endsars crowd who were called names by the first group during the Endsars. The Biafra group published mutiple articles even here on Nairaland stating that Endsars was a Yoruba thing and Igbos shouldn't join in the debacle. They only started loving the movement when chaos ensued at the lekki tolgate.

3) People moved by peer pressure on the internet. Those who have failed to independently verify whatever they were told by the first group.

4) Some who are tired of the current government and don't trust PDP to be any better. They have also been heavily influenced by the first group.

Facts say no more
Re: Moment Kwankwaso Said Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity, Religion [video] by duro4chang(m): 6:07am On Jan 19, 2023
orion7:
you are not a Christian. Shut up
Look at a Christian. Is that what the bible teaches you? You are a pharisee claiming to he perfect and condemning others. You are worse than an infidel. By the grace of God I am a Christian and will die s Christian. I am not a fake christian like many of you. You an sn imposter and a pretender. Jesus says by their fruits you shall know them . I can find anything in you that shows you are a Christian.
Re: Moment Kwankwaso Said Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity, Religion [video] by orion7: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2023
duro4chang:
Look at a Christian. Is that what the bible teaches you? You are a pharisee claiming to he perfect and condemning others. You are worse than an infidel. By the grace of God I am a Christian and will die s Christian. I am not a fake christian like many of you. You an sn imposter and a pretender. Jesus says by their fruits you shall know them . I can find anything in you that shows you are a Christian.
. You are not a Christian. Ffk claimes to be a Christian. But he is shit. Just like you
Re: Moment Kwankwaso Said Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity, Religion [video] by uba1991: 10:47am On Jan 19, 2023
Wickedfact:

So, Tinubu is also a religious fanatic? grin
why not? Only a fanatic will go for a Muslim Muslim ticket or Christian Christian ticket.
Re: Moment Kwankwaso Said Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity, Religion [video] by christistruth01: 11:01am On Jan 19, 2023
duro4chang:

Labour Party was a National Party before Peter Obi landed on it
Re: Moment Kwankwaso Said Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity, Religion [video] by duro4chang(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2023
orion7:
. You are not a Christian. Ffk claimes to be a Christian. But he is shit. Just like you
Exactly the way the pharisees and Sadducees accused Jesus. Holier than thou attitude. You had better remove the log in your own eyes so that you can clearly see the speck in my own eye. I hate it when fornicators, liars forgers, fraudsters come online to claim to be Christians. Many if you are worse than unbelievers. Don't think because you attend church or bear christian name then you are of Christ. No way. Unless you repent and turn to God.
Re: Moment Kwankwaso Said Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity, Religion [video] by bender79: 11:10am On Jan 19, 2023
Kwankwaso is a local champion. He can only win in kano

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Eti Osa LGA / Atiku Won Obi With Over 300,000+ Votes In Gombe / What A Nigerian Soldier Told Me At My Polling Unit!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.