Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted (3608 Views)

Photo Of LP Rally And Photo Of What Miscreants Posted / Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere / #KadunaVskano: Kaduna Vs Kano (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
Gradually the message will get to everyone

New Nigeria is Possible but is not going to be easy.

This election is a fight between the enlightened Vs ignorant
The masses Vs the greedy looters
Patriotic citizens Vs tribalists and bigot.

With God all things are possible.

First time in Nigeria history where all the economy saboutours and looters are against one single man for his uprightness....

First time a party with no state Governor is taking campaign to the length and breadth of Nigeria.

This is what I expect kwankwaso to be doing not sinking low to personal attack and pettiness against a man that has never said anything bad about him.

God bless my country Nigeria.....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by Naira20: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
E shock dem..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by BigSarah(f): 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
Still very weak

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by MissLeslie(m): 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
If this is what Datti can pull in his father's house, then Obi make a wrong choice. Obi need a strong man from north to balance his equation.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
Did he campaign in Kaduna as against the noise of when will he campaign in the North?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Them say he no go see one vote. But e b like them pass ten for there.

E go shock urchins

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nigeriafirstlad:
Gradually the message will get to everyone

New Nigeria is Possible but is not going to be easy.

This election is a fight between the enlightened Vs ignorant
The masses Vs the greedy looters
Patriotic citizens Vs tribalists and bigot.

With God all things are possible.

First time in Nigeria history where all the economy saboutours and looters are against one single man for his uprightness....

First time a party with no state Governor is taking campaign to the length and breadth of Nigeria.

This is what I expect kwankwaso to be doing not sinking low to personal attack and pettiness against a man that has never said anything bad about him.

God bless my country Nigeria.....

What is the difference?

You merely captured the scene in front of the canopies.

The ones posted earlier captured the scene from behind the canopies.

It was a disappointing show for you people bragging that Kaduna is in the bag.

Tufiakwa!!!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by Jones4190(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
everything within the conopy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

What is the difference?

You merely captured the scene in front of the canopies.

The ones posted earlier captured the scene from behind the canopies.

It was a disappointing show for you people bragging that Kaduna is in the bag.

Tufiakwa!!!

You didn't see the write up to read and digest but ur worry is about the pictures......

Because they didn't hire buses like APC and PDP to bring paid crowd from all the local government in Kaduna and Kano....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nigeriafirstlad:

You didn't see the write up to read and digest but ur worry is about the pictures......

Because they didn't hire buses like APC and PDP to bring paid crowd from all the local government in Kaduna and Kano....

You are already making excuses with this crowd hiring bullsh1t.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by muykem: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
I pity Datti. He will see shege in the hand of IPOB/ESN miscreants online after election. Mark my words

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by 1Dray(m): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
BigSarah:
Still very weak

As weak as your inflated rubber botox?
Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by 1Dray(m): 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

You are already making excuses with this crowd hiring bullsh1t.

But is the crowd hiring lie? We all know how APC and PDP have been hiring and importing crowds from different states just to fill up the space to capacity. APC pay as much as 10k per person. A lady I know told me how she and other women were paid 10k each just to attend women for Tinubu rally in Maiduguri, Elkanami sport center. Mind you, she's not an APC member and does not plan voting APC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by everythinggirly(f): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
It doesn't mean. Obi is the real Gee.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by Idiotseverywher: 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
muykem:
I pity Datti. He will see shege in the hand of IPOB/ESN miscreants online after election. Mark my words
. Just go through all you been posting on naraland you will confirm to yourself that you are deranged p

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by DrAkpamudehe: 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
I can see so many empty spaces. Can someone show us the aerial view?
Datti is a baby politician and it has just been proven. Obi will step down by end of January

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by Aphrygian(m): 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
1Dray:

But is the crowd hiring lie? We all know how APC and PDP have been hiring and importing crowds from different states just to fill up the space to capacity. APC pay as much as 10k per person. A lady I know to me her she and other women were paid 10k each just to attend women for Tinubu rally in Maiduguri, Elkanami sport center. Mind you, she's not an APC member and doesn't plan voting APC
https://www.thecable.ng/ogun-lp-okupe-mishandled-n20m-mobilisation-fees-for-oyo-rally/amp

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by OgaTheTop2: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
This election will shock many people, mostly the agbadorian urchins smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by ukenke: 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
Education is a big issue. See grammar.

MissLeslie:
If this is what Datti can pull in his father's house, then Obi make a wrong choice. Obi need a strong man from north to balance his equation.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by Pat081: 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
Thanksful:
Them say he no go see one vote. But e b like them pass ten for there.

E go shock urchins
abi but baba Tinubu can do n undo to get to power ooo n only a fool who doesn't think about his or her children will vote for APC in February election

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by RealNiggaDee(m): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
Doesn't matter.

Real Niggas will vote OBI.

Masculine youths will vote for standard.

Real Alpha Males will vote competence .

Simpish simps will vote wrongly as they do with women. Alpha Males will FCck simps' wives , impregnating them wrongly.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
Tinupoo miscreants
Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by MrALIVE: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
MissLeslie:
Nigeria needs a president and a vice that will work not someone that will pull crowd.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
Desperate urchins from a dying party of chop chop people grin
Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by Kewtt: 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
So they partitioned the stadium
Datti cannot waste his money

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by techWriter3: 1:12am On Jan 19, 2023
Still very weak

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by Omoawoke: 3:30am On Jan 19, 2023
not good enough. some how I feel for obidients. They really believe in a better Nigeria, and giving it all their fight. But it is not easy to beat Tinubu, it is not easy for an underdog party to defeat a ruling party in a country like Nigeria. But there is hope if the youth can be this determined, Nigeria will be better
Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by Superwave16320: 4:04am On Jan 19, 2023
Well as a Bola Ahmed support this photo you post gives me great joy. I can see a lot of crowd on the grass field but none sitting on the seats so that is OK. Peter Pandora is winment.

Nigeriafirstlad:
Naira20:
E shock dem..
Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by duality(m): 5:08am On Jan 19, 2023
BigSarah:
Still very weak

How many political rallies have you attended.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by Hoelujohn: 5:22am On Jan 19, 2023
MissLeslie:
Do you know what it means to get crowds for campaigns? It's 70k per 16 seater bus. I am even surprised that he is able to mobilize crowds when he doesn't have free government money to spend.
I was at a started event on Tuesday, they served us #50 biscuit without water. Water was only given to top govt officials. That means all money has been spent on electioneering campaigns.
The kind thing going on in Lagos State now ehn, I can't even imagine with Tinubu contesting
Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by Almaigaa: 5:48am On Jan 19, 2023
Nigeriafirstlad:

The people you see in that campaign ground are Igbo People, who were imported from the East. People for Kaduna no know Labour Party. Labour Party will not see 50 votes in Kaduna. We no send una cheesy grin

Na so we disgraced Peter Obi during his campaign rally for Kaduna. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted by Aldol: 5:53am On Jan 19, 2023
muykem:
Not only Datti, even Obj that supported Obi will still receive his dose of insults from them after the election,including those Yoruba forming woke. In fact they will regret they supported Obi with the kind insult they will receive

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When People Say Tinubi Is Finished L, Here's What They Mean (photo) / Origin Of False Statement Attributed To IBB About Yorubas Drumming For Wars. / Breaking News: Nigerians get ready as FG makes moves on Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.