Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Any Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Hopeful In Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Hopeful In Here (1108 Views)

Applications Now Open For Fully Funded Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023 / Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship (2020-2022) / Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Hopeful In Here by Papacypaul(m): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
Hi All,
Is there Erasmus Mundus scholarship applicants here?
Let us discuss,

I applied Imete and Coastalhazar, what of you?

Also, if you are Erasmus Mundus scholar , your input is needed. Do successful applicants from partner countries receive same amount in total worth of allowance for the 24months period across all programs
Re: Any Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Hopeful In Here by Papacypaul(m): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2023
Hi
Re: Any Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Hopeful In Here by SodiumValproate: 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
cool
Re: Any Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Hopeful In Here by Papacypaul(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
Re: Any Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Hopeful In Here by Papacypaul(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
People are really sleeping on Erasmus Mundus scholarship, it total package worth $55k sponsored by EU. One of the most generous scholarship out there
Re: Any Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Hopeful In Here by SodiumValproate: 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
Papacypaul:
People are really sleeping on Erasmus Mundus scholarship, it total package worth $55k sponsored by EU. One of the most generous scholarship out there
Is it for undergraduate or postgraduate or both?

I am only interested in fully funded Aerospace scholarships.
Re: Any Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Hopeful In Here by Mekusmela: 5:39am On Mar 01, 2023
I applied for this year's intake. But, I've got no news yet.
Re: Any Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Hopeful In Here by Omini247: 5:30am On Mar 15, 2023
Papacypaul:
Hi All,
Is there Erasmus Mundus scholarship applicants here?
Let us discuss,

I applied Imete and Coastalhazar, what of you?

Also, if you are Erasmus Mundus scholar , your input is needed. Do successful applicants from partner countries receive same amount in total worth of allowance for the 24months period across all programs

Did you get message of acceptance of your application?
Re: Any Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Hopeful In Here by Omini247: 5:31am On Mar 15, 2023
Mekusmela:
I applied for this year's intake. But, I've got no news yet.
Did you get any message that your application have been accepted?
Re: Any Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Hopeful In Here by Haychay(m): 12:40am On Apr 15, 2023
I got admission to erasmus Mundus but self funded, I dont even know where to start from
Re: Any Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Hopeful In Here by Omini247: 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
Haychay:
I got admission to erasmus Mundus but self funded, I dont even know where to start from
Lol congrats what course? And when did the email arrive? Most times the self funded comes then the scholarship.
Re: Any Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Hopeful In Here by Haychay(m): 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
Omini247:

Lol congrats what course? And when did the email arrive? Most times the self funded comes then the scholarship.

its BIM A+ THATS Building Information modelling. In the mail they stated self funded that is[b] Due to the high quality and number of applications received, all scholarships were already attributed. There are other scholarships and loans available outside the Master, but it is up to the applicant to search and apply for[/b], I dont think any scholarship would be gotten later.

My question is how does one go out been self funded 9000 euros participation cost for an erasmus mundus progamme that involves mobility to two countries, Portugal and Slovenia? Isnt too expensive to that self funded for a progamme that is rigid

Also my host country is Portugal, one of the condition is 250 euro deposit to confirm ones place, Im still trying to find out if they allow installment payment for the rest of the fees?

How easy is it to get visa for portgual? I need answers to the questions please
Re: Any Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Hopeful In Here by Omini247: 5:15am On Apr 16, 2023
Haychay:

its BIM A+ THATS Building Information modelling. In the mail they stated self funded that is[b] Due to the high quality and number of applications received, all scholarships were already attributed. There are other scholarships and loans available outside the Master, but it is up to the applicant to search and apply for[/b], I dont think any scholarship would be gotten later.

My question is how does one go out been self funded 9000 euros participation cost for an erasmus mundus progamme that involves mobility to two countries, Portugal and Slovenia? Isnt too expensive to that self funded for a progamme that is rigid

Also my host country is Portugal, one of the condition is 250 euro deposit to confirm ones place, Im still trying to find out if they allow installment payment for the rest of the fees?

Search the travel section for the portugal visa.

But do you know if they are done giving out scholarship for 2023/2025 session.
Re: Any Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Hopeful In Here by Omini247: 5:22am On Apr 16, 2023
Did you get any message like this?

Re: Any Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Hopeful In Here by Omini247: 7:59am On Apr 16, 2023
Haychay:

Truth be told I don't have answers to all of your questions but there's this Group on fb Erasmus Mundus Nigeria it's a group of Erasmus scholars and alumni so they are in good position to answer your questions.

1 Like

Re: Any Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Hopeful In Here by tobolos(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
Same here. I also got admission for the BIM+ program.got few days left to pay the 250 Euros deposit.
On the tuition payment,you can pay in 3 installments with a small extra money as handling fee
Re: Any Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Hopeful In Here by Omini247: 3:52pm On May 14, 2023
tobolos:
Same here. I also got admission for the BIM+ program.got few days left to pay the 250 Euros deposit.
On the tuition payment,you can pay in 3 installments with a small extra money as handling fee

Pls did you submit anything like proof of french or spanish proficiency...

Letter of recommendations.. when applying
Re: Any Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Hopeful In Here by tobolos(m): 3:19am On May 17, 2023
Only submitted IELTS result.

Yes,2 recommendation letters

quote author=Omini247 post=123131886]

Letter of recommendations.. when applying[/quote]
Re: Any Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Hopeful In Here by Omini247: 8:09pm On May 18, 2023
tobolos:
Only submitted IELTS result.

Yes,2 recommendation letters

quote author=Omini247 post=123131886]

Letter of recommendations.. when applying

Okay nice

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Me On Which Course To Study / UNN Alumni / Lasu Pgd Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.