Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

If I Open Up The Secret That Keeps Nnamdi Kalu In Detention, He Will Be Released - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Open Up The Secret That Keeps Nnamdi Kalu In Detention, He Will Be Released (1277 Views)

Government College Umuahia Old Boys Visit Senator Kalu In Abuja (photos) / APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) / FG Keeps Nnamdi Kanu On Naval Warship Far Off Coast Of Bayelsa –FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Open Up The Secret That Keeps Nnamdi Kalu In Detention, He Will Be Released by Eva2000: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
The governor of River State, Mr. Wike Nyesom, says that if he should open up about the secret that keeps the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, in detention, the Nigerian government will have no choice but to release him immediately.

He further stated that Nnamdi Kanu is still in their custody because he has refused to dance to their tune and because Buhari has asked him to do something and he has refused to do it, so they are not releasing him. and I am really sure that if all this is exposed today, Nigeria will divide, he said.

According to him, if I talk now, they will say that Wike is talking too much, but if I reveal the secret that still keeps Nnamdi Kanu in detention, he will be released immediately, and I am really sure that this country will be divided after saying it. Nnamdi Kanu refused to dance to the tune of the federal government of Nigeria; that is why he is still in their co-study, he said.

2 Likes

Re: If I Open Up The Secret That Keeps Nnamdi Kalu In Detention, He Will Be Released by everythinggirly(f): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
Action speaks louder than words. Oga do something angry

3 Likes

Re: If I Open Up The Secret That Keeps Nnamdi Kalu In Detention, He Will Be Released by dnawah(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Eva2000:
The governor of River State, Mr. Wike Nyesom, says that if he should open up about the secret that keeps the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, in detention, the Nigerian government will have no choice but to release him immediately.

He further stated that Nnamdi Kanu is still in their custody because he has refused to dance to their tune and because Buhari has asked him to do something and he has refused to do it, so they are not releasing him. and I am really sure that if all this is exposed today, Nigeria will divide, he said.

According to him, if I talk now, they will say that Wike is talking too much, but if I reveal the secret that still keeps Nnamdi Kanu in detention, he will be released immediately, and I am really sure that this country will be divided after saying it. Nnamdi Kanu refused to dance to the tune of the federal government of Nigeria; that is why he is still in their co-study, he said.
oga talk am.nothing do u.

1 Like

Re: If I Open Up The Secret That Keeps Nnamdi Kalu In Detention, He Will Be Released by Felimax(m): 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
This country is a time bomb.

Something big might be cooking, I can see Wike changing the menu.

If you have money don't spend it anyhow. You won't say you were not told.
Re: If I Open Up The Secret That Keeps Nnamdi Kalu In Detention, He Will Be Released by Yaribanzaonic: 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
grin...it's getting there and e go soon burst.

Agbado miscreants...the game is bigger than you and thiefnubuu.

Even Buhari..you fear..dey beg codedly.

IGBO people and BIAFRANs..I doff my hat for una
!!

PS: for people you KILLED at obigbo..we wait.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Open Up The Secret That Keeps Nnamdi Kalu In Detention, He Will Be Released by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Wike is killing himself politically, I now see reasons why Atiku refused picking him as his vice. No politician will like to work with him in the nearest future

3 Likes

Re: If I Open Up The Secret That Keeps Nnamdi Kalu In Detention, He Will Be Released by obiekunie01: 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
the secret is simple.

Nnamdi has the prove that the man there is NOT him! if you know you know.

Nnamdi also has an authentic list and authentic prove of true sponsors of bokoharam and fulani killers.

Nnamdi also have authentic prove of all the funds stolen from this country, the people that stole them and their foreign account numbers.

BUT THE POINT IS, NOW WE JUST WANT A LEADER THAT WILL LEAD THE COUNTRY TO PROSPERITY.

We no longer want to know if the anus has mess or poo hanging on it - we just want to move forward.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Open Up The Secret That Keeps Nnamdi Kalu In Detention, He Will Be Released by Broveens42(m): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
obiekunie01:
the secret is simple.

Nnamdi has the prove that the man there is NOT him! if you know you know.

Nnamdi also have an authentic list and auhentic prove of true sponsors of bokoharam and fulani killers.

Nnamdi also have authentic prove of all the funds stolen from this country, the people that stole them and their foreign account numbers.

BUT THE POINT IS, NOW WE JUST WANT A LEADER THAT WILL LEAD THE COUNTRY TO PROSPERITY.

We no longer want to know if the anus has mess or poo hanging on it - we just want to move forward.

MNK has gotten biafra~ obj :
When obj endorses 5% in a Presidential election, he is actually referring to this
Re: If I Open Up The Secret That Keeps Nnamdi Kalu In Detention, He Will Be Released by slimfit1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Because he is Jewish simple.
Re: If I Open Up The Secret That Keeps Nnamdi Kalu In Detention, He Will Be Released by uba1991: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
Eva2000:

mumu! Why not reveal it? Or you don't want Namdi kanu to be released?
Is this not the same Wike that killed thousands of ipob terrorists in Rivers state? Wao Wike is pressing the mumu button of ipob and zombiedients.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Open Up The Secret That Keeps Nnamdi Kalu In Detention, He Will Be Released by MMempire(m): 12:30am On Jan 19, 2023
Wike the talkative.
Re: If I Open Up The Secret That Keeps Nnamdi Kalu In Detention, He Will Be Released by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 19, 2023
Garbage
Re: If I Open Up The Secret That Keeps Nnamdi Kalu In Detention, He Will Be Released by Obidient4life3: 3:59am On Jan 19, 2023
uba1991:
mumu! Why not reveal it? Or you don't want Namdi kanu to be released?
Is this not the same Wike that killed thousands of ipob terrorists in Rivers state? Wao Wike is pressing the mumu button of ipob and zombiedients.

It's still the same secret that Rocha's used to get his Senatorial seat.... The same secret is what made Emefiele to buy form as CBN governor, the same secret is why Peter Obi will win election.

1 Like

Re: If I Open Up The Secret That Keeps Nnamdi Kalu In Detention, He Will Be Released by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:02am On Jan 19, 2023
peepydelano:
Wike is killing himself politically, I now see reasons why Atiku refused picking him as his vice. No politician will like to work with him in the nearest future
who told you Wike is interested in politics after office ? He has said it several times that he's retiring to chill at home with his wife
Re: If I Open Up The Secret That Keeps Nnamdi Kalu In Detention, He Will Be Released by socialmediaman: 4:07am On Jan 19, 2023
Re: If I Open Up The Secret That Keeps Nnamdi Kalu In Detention, He Will Be Released by Adaisback(f): 4:11am On Jan 19, 2023
Why will he be released? The people he killed , are they not humans? If you like, spill the beans, if you like kill yourself, but you see Kanu? He will be eaten alive by worms in jail and no one can stop it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Open Up The Secret That Keeps Nnamdi Kalu In Detention, He Will Be Released by dochenaj: 4:43am On Jan 19, 2023
Wike talks too much.

Who is he trying to scam with this narrative?

IPOB, FG, Atiku?
Re: If I Open Up The Secret That Keeps Nnamdi Kalu In Detention, He Will Be Released by Tinubuadvocate: 4:56am On Jan 19, 2023
This is fake news anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Voice Of America Journalist Highlights Obi's Petition On Rigging In Rivers State / ARISE News Channel Wins TV Station Of The Year / Tinubu Impregnate His Wife Remi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.