Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Nigerians Wake Up!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Wake Up!!!!! (219 Views)

Nigerians Wake Up, No To Godfatherism / BREAKING:There’s A Deliberate Conspiracy Against Peter Obi NIGERIANS Wake Up / Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Wake Up!!!!! by Moz22: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
If it's not madness or Nigerians are under a spell, then I really don't know what to call it.. University students stayed home for about 8 months yet you still find some of them rooting for the same government that's responsible for that.. fuel scarcity have lingered for nearly a year in some parts of the country, just today, I saw a BAT campaign vehicle queueing for fuel unattended to and I had to be asking myself if we have been cursed. I could count how many times I watched my DStv last month, the thing just waste like that.. no power, no fuel.. even if u wanna sell at #500 per litre, make the damn thing available and accessible.. but apparently the government don't even rate us, no one is been summoned.. no one's lost his or her job yet.. Everything be upside down and so far I've not seen any uproar whatsoever, na only for social media we dey make noise... Police Brutality still never stop yet heads are not rolling.. we dey suffer all these things together yet u are still campaigning for the same party that has confined us to this present state.
Usually before elections.. things dey soft, there's usually cash flow but like this like this, I can't even boast of #50 and I'm not capping o(not attributing to the government) but c'mon.. how have we become so comfortable and thinking that we will always adjust no matter the policy the government chose to implement.. omo I tire oo
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!!!! by Felimax(m): 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
You only have #50 and you are submitting to buy fuel at #500 so far it is available. Nor be juju be that?

Do your best to avoid voting another brand of cluelessness.

Vote for the only party you are so sure will promise a thing and will do everything possible to see it done.

Vote a man of character, experience and expertise.

If that person is Tinubu or Obi or Atiku good for you and whoever you vote don't come here and start crying had I known.

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu Salutes Asiwaju For Raising Leaders / Court Forfeits EFCC Request To Confiscate Former Senator's Building (this Is Why / Hoarding Of New Naira Notes, Fuel Scarcity, Ploy To Scuttle Election, Says Tinub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.