Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,803 members, 7,851,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

I Never Knew How Strong I Was Until I Had To Forgive Someone Who Was Not Sorry’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Knew How Strong I Was Until I Had To Forgive Someone Who Was Not Sorry’ (275 Views)

Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido / “Nobody Can Put Me In Bondage, I'm Not Sorry For Wearing Designers” — Tope Alabi / Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Never Knew How Strong I Was Until I Had To Forgive Someone Who Was Not Sorry’ by EMMAJOSH: 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nigerian Rapper, Abdul Bello better known as JJC Skillz has continued to express himself more since his relationship with his estranged wife, FunkeAkindele went south.
The father of five via his Instastories threw what seems like a subtly shade to his former wife.

According to JJC Skillz, he was made to understand howREAD MORE
Re: I Never Knew How Strong I Was Until I Had To Forgive Someone Who Was Not Sorry’ by Kewtt: 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
EMMAJOSH:
Nigerian Rapper, Abdul Bello better known as JJC Skillz has continued to express himself more since his relationship with his estranged wife, FunkeAkindele went south.
The father of five via his Instastories threw what seems like a subtly shade to his former wife.

According to JJC Skillz, he was made to understand howREAD MORE

(1) (Reply)

1200 Ambassadors Needed For A New H.O.M.E For All Initiative | Earn Cash & Land / Soundcity MVP Awards 2023, See Full List Of Nominees / Nollywood Ramsey Nouah Love Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.