Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

PDP Crisis: Makinde Makes U-turn Dumps Wike, Agrees To Lead Atiku's Ibadan Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Makinde Makes U-turn Dumps Wike, Agrees To Lead Atiku's Ibadan Rally (2780 Views)

Wike, G5 Govs Embarrassed As Crowd Chant "Atiku" At Ibadan Rally (More Videos) / Yahaya Bello, Moghalu, Lead Atiku & Others In Silverbird Tv Presidential Polls / Banbangida Aliyu & Abdullahi Maibasira Lead Atiku & Nasko Campaign In Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Makinde Makes U-turn Dumps Wike, Agrees To Lead Atiku's Ibadan Rally by Kyase(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

So you think it's okay for the SW to become president again in 2023 after after Obasanjo barely handed over in 2007? Is SW the only region in the south?

The SE,NE and NC are they not part of Nigeria?

There's nothing like rotation of power in democracy
Re: PDP Crisis: Makinde Makes U-turn Dumps Wike, Agrees To Lead Atiku's Ibadan Rally by Aiel123: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2023
Kyase:

Ok
So we shouldn't hold AA for contesting when it's the 'southern' turn abi?
Re: PDP Crisis: Makinde Makes U-turn Dumps Wike, Agrees To Lead Atiku's Ibadan Rally by Kyase(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2023
Aiel123:

Ok
So we shouldn't hold AA for contesting when it's the 'southern' turn abi?
I never had issue with AA contesting, check my previous post over the years
A northerner can win and nothing go concern me
But my preferred candidate is Tinubu of APC
Re: PDP Crisis: Makinde Makes U-turn Dumps Wike, Agrees To Lead Atiku's Ibadan Rally by Validated: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2023
Generation1:
Fake news…..

Tinubu will not get more than 25% of SW votes, same as Obi and Atiku.

Re: PDP Crisis: Makinde Makes U-turn Dumps Wike, Agrees To Lead Atiku's Ibadan Rally by Aiel123: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2023
Kyase:

I never had issue with AA contesting, check my previous post over the years
A northerner can win and nothing go concern me
But my preferred candidate is Tinubu of APC
Good then.
Every one and his preference.
You're right. Democracy isn't anchored on rotation. The one with the highest votes wins regardless of his ethnicity or region.
Re: PDP Crisis: Makinde Makes U-turn Dumps Wike, Agrees To Lead Atiku's Ibadan Rally by Honjoshy4u: 10:36am On Jan 19, 2023
adioolayi:
24hours is a longtime in politics...

Every support Atiku and PDP can get now is never too late...

But, how sincere and committed can we say any of the G-5 Governors can be to Atiku's course

Can they be committed to deeply involve and mobilise resources for Atiku's campaign ....I don't see that happening.

I see more of a smokescreen resolution, just to close ranks with the State PDP and not necessarily for Atiku per se.

Which one you want oga?
Wike do gragra, you praise am., Now they are telling you the crisis in Oyo is over you're sounding like an enemy that doesn't want another person's progress.
Re: PDP Crisis: Makinde Makes U-turn Dumps Wike, Agrees To Lead Atiku's Ibadan Rally by aninibinladen: 10:38am On Jan 19, 2023
adioolayi:

You may think it's a stalemate...I don't think so.

I think PDP/Atiku's Presidential chances have been bruised and will suffer a bloody nose at those States being controlled by the G-5 because, the Governors will not mobilise necessary support for Atiku.

I agree, Atiku will still benefit from the Senators and House of representatives PDP's candidates efforts to winning their respective elections, since the election is on the same day...but, it can't be like getting the full backing of the Governors.

Out of the G-5 Governors, only Seyi Makinde seems not to be in control of the entire PDP structure in his state, because, he has some veteran PDP Politicians he cannot dictate for, like Wole Oyelese, Akinjide and the likes. These veterans are for Atiku, so, he just have to close ranks with them, especially because of his own Second Term elections.

Nigeria's politics is full of surprises...Let's wait and see how things play out.

Ortom controls PDP in Benue?

Zone A: Suswam is supporting Atiku
Zone B: Ayu is supporting Atiku
Zone C: Mark/Abba Morro for Atiku

Ortom is on his own.
Re: PDP Crisis: Makinde Makes U-turn Dumps Wike, Agrees To Lead Atiku's Ibadan Rally by Kyase(m): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2023
Aiel123:

Good then.
Every one and his preference.
You're right. Democracy isn't anchored on rotation. The one with the highest votes wins regardless of his ethnicity or region.

Thank you.

Go and source for votes
Re: PDP Crisis: Makinde Makes U-turn Dumps Wike, Agrees To Lead Atiku's Ibadan Rally by Honjoshy4u: 10:39am On Jan 19, 2023
adioolayi:

You may think it's a stalemate...I don't think so.

I think PDP/Atiku's Presidential chances have been bruised and will suffer a bloody nose at those States being controlled by the G-5 because, the Governors will not mobilise necessary support for Atiku.

I agree, Atiku will still benefit from the Senators and House of representatives PDP's candidates efforts to winning their respective elections, since the election is on the same day...but, it can't be like getting the full backing of the Governors.

Out of the G-5 Governors, only Seyi Makinde seems not to be in control of the entire PDP structure in his state, because, he has some veteran PDP Politicians he cannot dictate for, like Wole Oyelese, Akinjide and the likes. These veterans are for Atiku, so, he just have to close ranks with them, especially because of his own Second Term elections.

Nigeria's politics is full of surprises...Let's wait and see how things play out.

The only person that controls his party men 100% is Wike. The rest no follow.
Ikpeazu that is guber candidate lead special team to Atiku? Abi na Ortom?
Re: PDP Crisis: Makinde Makes U-turn Dumps Wike, Agrees To Lead Atiku's Ibadan Rally by Aiel123: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2023
Kyase:

Thank you.

Go and source for votes
All parties with the aim to win are all in the field canvassing for votes for their respective candidates.
That's the primary aim of political parties: winning election. All is fair in politics. Divide and rule, propagandas, campaign of calumny, issue based campaigns, ethnicity or tribal sentiments are all 'fair'
Re: PDP Crisis: Makinde Makes U-turn Dumps Wike, Agrees To Lead Atiku's Ibadan Rally by Kyase(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2023
Aiel123:

All parties with the aim to win are all in the field canvassing for votes for their respective candidates.
That's the primary aim of political parties: winning election. All is fair in politics. Divide and rule, propagandas, campaign of calumny, issue based campaigns, ethnicity or tribal sentiments are all 'fair'

Gbam
Do whatever you want to win
Don't just kill and insult people when they don't key into your campaign
Re: PDP Crisis: Makinde Makes U-turn Dumps Wike, Agrees To Lead Atiku's Ibadan Rally by Aiel123: 11:36am On Jan 19, 2023
Kyase:

Gbam
Do whatever you want to win
Don't just kill and insult people when they don't key into your campaign
Your last line is apt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Makinde Makes U-turn Dumps Wike, Agrees To Lead Atiku's Ibadan Rally by BossGerald: 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kyase:

The hypocrisy of this "Andrew liver salt party " supporters

These guys will rather have a Fulani man win that see a Yoruba person in aso rock

I no blame una sha
Na those woke yorubas I blame

The north will give Tinubu the required votes, it's left for Tinubu and his people in the south west

If Tinubu no win this election, before the yourbas will see a VP talk less of president it will take them another 28+ years

Make una dey play

All you care is about what tribe the presidency would come from...what happened to competency??

You voted a known failure twice, now hope your life and that of your family members has been better??

Woke/Christian Yorubas are intelligent individuals, they don't reason like you do...Obi will win this election and there's nothing you can do
Re: PDP Crisis: Makinde Makes U-turn Dumps Wike, Agrees To Lead Atiku's Ibadan Rally by kcnwaigbo: 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kyase:

Then stop wailing that Fulani wants to retain power.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: APC Seeks Postponement Of General Elections By Four Weeks / MY WATCH" Former President Olusegun Obasanjo On El-rufia / NIMC Portal Has Been Down For Weeks Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.