Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Help A Brother Get Over Depression And Thoughts Of Committing Suicide With A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Brother Get Over Depression And Thoughts Of Committing Suicide With A Job (729 Views)

I On The Verge Of Committing Suicide / Help A Brother Get Over Depression And Thoughs Of Commiting Suicide! / Help A Brother Get Over Depression And Thought Of Committing Suicide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother Get Over Depression And Thoughts Of Committing Suicide With A Job by PSVITA(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nairalanders please help a brother get over depression and thoughts of committing suicide, with a job Anywhere in Abuja / Nasarawa, ( even if its Lagos or any part of Nigeria. Am ready to relocate)

Am Eweninke Emeka Rafael a 2:1 graduate of Social Studies,.. EBSU
I have certificate with the following bodies

* HSSE certification 1-3 ( Health Safety Security and Environment)
*Certificate of Proficiency in Administrative Support
*Institute of Chartered Economic of Nigeria
*Certificate of Proficiency in Human Management

Am also a member of the following professional bodies

*Member, Institute of Charted Economic of Nigeria
*Member, Institute Of Safety and Risk Management ( IIRSM)
Department of Petroleum Resources ( DPR)
*Member Industrial Institute of Safety and Security of Nigeria (ISSN)

Note: Am through with NYSC
Even if it is teaching ( Government, Social Studies, Civic Education, C. R. S etc)

Kindly contact me with this: 08079970070
Even if it's am advised I will appreciate
Re: Help A Brother Get Over Depression And Thoughts Of Committing Suicide With A Job by Dazgrace: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
Pls be strong and dont give up, am looking for job too and I know is not easy but u will miss out on beauty of life if u commit suicide,just hang in there trust God even though it looks like nothing is happening before u know it,job will come
Re: Help A Brother Get Over Depression And Thoughts Of Committing Suicide With A Job by Lemmyo: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
Suicide should not be your last option, after you've done all you can do, be strong and courageous, don't give up.
Re: Help A Brother Get Over Depression And Thoughts Of Committing Suicide With A Job by MrStan11(m): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
Certificate is for people who have father in Abraham.
Bro learn a skill even if its tailoring.
Acquiring certifications without a job is easiest way to depression. Ask Engineering students, they will tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Brother Get Over Depression And Thoughts Of Committing Suicide With A Job by FKMagazine(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
Don't commit suicide, but be committed to a cause. Start something like, volunteer service for now, with open mind...it will help you.
Re: Help A Brother Get Over Depression And Thoughts Of Committing Suicide With A Job by PSVITA(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
Dazgrace:
Pls be strong and dont give up, am looking for job too and I know is not easy but u will miss out on beauty of life if u commit suicide,just hang in there trust God even though it looks like nothing is happening before u know it,job will come

Thanks for your advice
Re: Help A Brother Get Over Depression And Thoughts Of Committing Suicide With A Job by PSVITA(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
MrStan11:
Certificate is for people who have father in Abraham.
Bro learn a skill even if its tailoring.
Acquiring certifications without a job is easiest way to depression. Ask Engineering students, they will tell you.

Hmmmmm
Re: Help A Brother Get Over Depression And Thoughts Of Committing Suicide With A Job by PSVITA(m): 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
FKMagazine:
Don't commit suicide, but be committed to a cause. Start something like, volunteer service for now, with open mind...it will help you.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother Get Over Depression And Thoughts Of Committing Suicide With A Job by PSVITA(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
Lemmyo:
Suicide should not be your last option, after you've done all you can do, be strong and courageous, don't give up.

At least, now I know someone out there cares about me!
Re: Help A Brother Get Over Depression And Thoughts Of Committing Suicide With A Job by Dazgrace: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
PSVITA:

Uwc

Thanks for your advice
Re: Help A Brother Get Over Depression And Thoughts Of Committing Suicide With A Job by Autotech312(m): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
[quote author=PSVITA post=83164229]Nairalanders please help a brother get over depression and thoughts of committing suicide, with a job Anywhere in Abuja / Nasarawa, ( even if its Lagos or any part of Nigeria. Am ready to relocate)

Even if it is teaching ( Government, Social Studies, Civic Education, C. R. S etc)

Even if it's am advised I will appreciate[/quot]

Please don't commit suicide I beg you... Send ur Cv to this email....careermully@gmail.com. please quote those ur certification and leave the remaining to God.
Re: Help A Brother Get Over Depression And Thoughts Of Committing Suicide With A Job by PSVITA(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
[quote author=Autotech312 post=83169974][/quote]
Thanks Bro, is it in Abuja or Lagos
Re: Help A Brother Get Over Depression And Thoughts Of Committing Suicide With A Job by Autotech312(m): 8:54am On Oct 16, 2019
PSVITA:

Thanks Bro, is it in Abuja or Lagos

Lagos.
Re: Help A Brother Get Over Depression And Thoughts Of Committing Suicide With A Job by deltateam: 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
PSVITA:
Nairalanders please help a brother get over depression and thoughts of committing suicide, with a job Anywhere in Abuja / Nasarawa, ( even if its Lagos or any part of Nigeria. Am ready to relocate)

Even if it's am advised I will appreciate

How can you have a certificate in human management and can't manage suicidal thoughts

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother Get Over Depression And Thoughts Of Committing Suicide With A Job by imitateMe(m): 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
deltateam:

How can you have a certificate in human management and can't manage suicidal thoughts
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Dangote Is Recruiting, And Has Exams On Saturday 30th November / Latest Safety And Security Jobs In Nigeria / Npower Registration For Just 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.