Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

I Have Been Thinking Of Committing Suicide All Through Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Been Thinking Of Committing Suicide All Through Today (299 Views)

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving / Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Thinking Of Committing Suicide All Through Today by EeGooBetter: 12:30am On Jan 19, 2023
I don't want my family to know what I did so they won't feel much pain but I have given up. nothing seems to work.

Today I have been thinking of travelling a far distance and never return back again so they will be thinking I am missing or alive somewhere. Though I don't have transport fare to travel now but I am tired.

How long would I wait, hoping that things would get better
Re: I Have Been Thinking Of Committing Suicide All Through Today by dollytino4real(f): 1:01am On Jan 19, 2023
U beta wake up o! Who u wan die leave dis country for?? U go vote first n u go no where

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Thinking Of Committing Suicide All Through Today by Jesslove(f): 1:04am On Jan 19, 2023
Suicide shouldn't be an option because you don't know what tomorrow holds for you.
Whatever you're going through, know that it's only temporary and there are pple in far worse situations.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Thinking Of Committing Suicide All Through Today by Oloki: 5:38am On Jan 19, 2023
Encourage yourself. This life is not for chicken minded people. You have to fight to stay afloat. Killing yourself is a cowardice way out of a complex life. We are all fighting to live. So join the league. Nothing is happening to you, that's not happening to someone else, in fact, some people's own are worst than your, yet, they are not thinking of dying!

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Thinking Of Committing Suicide All Through Today by onumadu: 5:59am On Jan 19, 2023
EeGooBetter:
I don't want my family to know what I did so they won't feel much pain but I have given up. nothing seems to work.

Today I have been thinking of travelling a far distance and never return back again so they will be thinking I am missing or alive somewhere. Though I don't have transport fare to travel now but I am tired.

How long would I wait, hoping that things would get better

The fact that you are thinking about your family even at your lowest moment shows that you are a GOOD person.
And your family knows that you are a good person, and values you for that.
Caring for something outside of oneself is always a good sign...
People who care for others always survive and even thrive: ALWAYS.
Just give yourself and your family a little more time to re-evaluate things.
NOBODY KNOWS TOMORROW.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A / Mum Slammed By Thousands For 'ridiculous' Ad For A Babysitter / Should I Continue To Celebrate The Day I Was Born?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.