Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

You Be Thief, I No Be Thief: Atiku And Tinubu Should Face The Issues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Be Thief, I No Be Thief: Atiku And Tinubu Should Face The Issues (484 Views)

Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku / Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma / I Was Wrong, Until GOD Reveal To Me That Thief Atiku Will.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Be Thief, I No Be Thief: Atiku And Tinubu Should Face The Issues by Racoon(m): 4:52am On Jan 19, 2023

2 Shares

Re: You Be Thief, I No Be Thief: Atiku And Tinubu Should Face The Issues by ScamHunter: 4:56am On Jan 19, 2023
Which issue is bigger than allowing any of the thieves manage your resources? Only in Nigeria would people make any thief a manager to keep their money. They've said it all. With any of them elected as president, a thief would effectively be in power.

Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi
Vote Labour Party

1 Like

Re: You Be Thief, I No Be Thief: Atiku And Tinubu Should Face The Issues by Racoon(m): 4:56am On Jan 19, 2023
"2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This" (Credits : Original Poster)

Permit me to write this piece, especially as someone who has been voting since 2003 & who witnessed the small rise & then heavy fall of Nigeria politically & economically. Its about what to look out for what you want choose who can best face up to the challenges we are facing as a nation.

First is to look out for the antecedents of all the potential political candidates. Character and reputation're very stubborn virtues. If you have a reputation as a thief, you will never change, and for those who has a reputation of doing good things, they hardly change too.

That was why we were here screaming for people not to vote for Buhari is 2015 & 2019, we have been vindicated now. Tinubu is an exact replica of Buhari in everything. Both were corrupt, no certificates, can't speak effectively and convince anyone. Both of them have this propensity to resort to violence as a means of solving small issues.

Same also is atiku. the PDP candidate comes with a very dirty baggage, he has not been paying his taxes, was eased out of the service and his sources of wealth is as unknown as where tinubu went to secondary school.

We only have one candidate in this election, his name is Peter Obi and everything about him is clean, clear, clear and verifiable.He has also articulated his plans. He is very ready.No baggages anywhere.

Please vote for Peter Obi, his reputation is that of a humble, Compassionate leader capable of effecting the needed positive changes because of his competence.

1 Like

Re: You Be Thief, I No Be Thief: Atiku And Tinubu Should Face The Issues by Racoon(m): 4:57am On Jan 19, 2023
Nigeria is a sore case of official malfeasance for two main reasons, both of which result from the elite capture of the country. One is the deliberate crippling of national institutions, and two is the weaponisation of poverty and ignorance, which has hampered citizens’ capacity to hold the govt accountable.

There are a few exceptions where people stick to their principles, but in most cases, the system frustrates them. The interest of the average Nigerian in politics is pecuniary, and anyone who stands in the way may end up crushed. Political merchants are in all political parties, so politicians should stop wasting Nigerians’ time with their smear campaigns.

What Nigerians want to hear is the plan of our political parties to take 20 million children off the streets and secure their future. Nigerians are eager to learn about concrete plans to improve healthcare delivery, put food on their tables, ensure that their children are gainfully employed, and protect their lives and property. Nigerians want institutions to function so that merit can once again rule in the country.

Vision and a sense of hope are what Nigerians need at the moment. The energy spent on mudslinging is a disservice to the people, whose only desire is a visionary leader capable of lifting them out of their current despair. It denies them the opportunity to sift the wheat from the chaff, separate the empty vessel from the still waters that run deep. As it concerns character, I do not think that Nigerians are under the illusion that any of our current political actors is a saint.

Re: You Be Thief, I No Be Thief: Atiku And Tinubu Should Face The Issues by Racoon(m): 5:12am On Jan 19, 2023
ScamHunter:
Which issue is bigger than allowing any of the thieves manage your resources? Any in Nigeria would people make any thief a manager to keep their money. They've said it all. With any of them elected as president, a thief would effectively be in power.
Atiku and Tinubu have assumed positions in the country, and they are still stubborn political grasshoppers and do not want to relinquish power to the youths.

Nigeria can regain her political problem if all these old brigades are pushed out of the system. Nigerians will never forgive themselves in 2023 if they make the costly mistake of retaining these old brigades..."

"Southwest contributed to Nigeria’s problems by voting APC in 2015" – Ahmed Bakare
https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/06/southwest-contributed-to-nigerias-problems-by-voting-apc-in-2015-ahmed-bakare/

Woe betides anyone planning to inherit any Buhari legacy. Even providence and nature works against that person. Meanwhile, Peter Obi revolution is still sailing while these two cycle of old brigade of spent politicians are fighting.

1 Like

Re: You Be Thief, I No Be Thief: Atiku And Tinubu Should Face The Issues by incandescentena: 5:17am On Jan 19, 2023
Both Apc & Pdp supporters are going to throw whatever they can at you LP supporters and you have to be prepared for it, you gotta be prepared for anything.

PeterObi and his supporters Will defeats the odds repetitively come February

Ps: The poster below just did so to the obedients

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Be Thief, I No Be Thief: Atiku And Tinubu Should Face The Issues by Aufbauh(m): 5:19am On Jan 19, 2023
All I know is that Obi is Atiku's protégé and also his SPV (Special Purpose Vehicle).

It is this same Atiku, Obi was going round with to every nooks and crannies of this country telling us that he's the 'cleanest of all saints' to be entrusted with the top job.

What has changed? It's either Obi is a pretender or a smooth accomplice.
Re: You Be Thief, I No Be Thief: Atiku And Tinubu Should Face The Issues by Pclemenza: 5:46am On Jan 19, 2023
Does he say these things on purpose?

Candidate- "I brought electricity company, all the way from America,....here for the studies.....and...all necessary .....little fundamental base....before you....you put your sewing machine before you start sewing the cloth"

Guess the political party
Re: You Be Thief, I No Be Thief: Atiku And Tinubu Should Face The Issues by JASONjnr(m): 6:42am On Jan 19, 2023
Noticed that Reno who is a PDP supporter will always use Tinubu or Kwankwaso speech to write off Peter Obi and Tinubu's supporters will also use PDP or other candidates against Peter Obi...

The two are joining forces to fight Peter Obi....

They've seen the the people supporting Obi is way more than what they envisaged.....

They thought the election was going to be between PDP and APC....

But this 2023 is between corrupt politicians and sane Nigerians...
Re: You Be Thief, I No Be Thief: Atiku And Tinubu Should Face The Issues by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:00am On Jan 19, 2023
Sorry for naija
Re: You Be Thief, I No Be Thief: Atiku And Tinubu Should Face The Issues by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:00am On Jan 19, 2023
They will suffer if Tinubu becomes president
Re: You Be Thief, I No Be Thief: Atiku And Tinubu Should Face The Issues by Racoon(m): 8:38am On Jan 19, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
They will suffer if Tinubu becomes president
The suffering under the calamitious and disastrous APC regime Tinubu boastfully claimed he enthroned should be a pointer to the beleaguered citizens of this nation except no lesson has been learnt in the past 7 years.

(1) (Reply)

Group Urges North To Reject Tinubu, Says Aspiration Not Good For Region / Will Tinubu Win In Irigbaji His Hometown? [A Poll] / Enugu Amaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.