Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku (13105 Views)

Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival / Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC / I Was Wrong, Until GOD Reveal To Me That Thief Atiku Will.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by Nemere2020: 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialABAT is a well-known thief and he sues and asks that Atiku Abubakar @atiku another well-known thief to be disqualified and arrested. What’s going on? #WeCantContinueLikeThis

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1615049908326891520?t=FZzpZXoelmSvFlyf3V9wVg&s=19

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by Urheadmaster(m): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
cheesy

Both atikulooter and the agbado man are not physically fit tongue

Both of them will be retired politically by the obedient group of movement February 2023 general election in Nigeria.

229 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by Ofunaofu: 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
Honestly, what is really going on

A notorious Narcotic drug trafficker the state of Chicago has ever known wanting to be president of Nigeria asking another to be disqualified

154 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by Britishpea: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
Sowore is an unserious candidate. He rants like a baby whose food was stolen.

He collected campaign funds yet refused to campaign even in his ward, in Ondo state. I have traversed major cities in Nigeria since campaign started yet I’m have not seen more than 10 Sowore posters. He has no bill board anywhere in Nigeria. Not even in his home town. He’s a crook. I’m certain he will vote for Tinubu on the Election Day.

18 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by toneroforever(m): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
Britishpea:
Sowore is an unserious candidate. He rants like a baby whose food was stolen.

He collected campaign funds yet refused to campaign even in his ward, in Ondo state. I have traversed major cities in Nigeria since campaign started yet I’m have not seen more than 10 Sowore posters. He has no bill board anywhere in Nigeria. Not even in his home town. He’s a crook. I’m certain he will vote for Tinubu on the Election Day.

But he is making a good point. Those guys are siasmese twins; PDAPC

147 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by Felabrity: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Wahala wahala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by Igba123: 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
I can't agree more with sowore. Shameless thief, that has since been abandoned by his Southwest support base, is still going about disgracing himself.

We really can't continue like this. Obi to the rescue.

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by drlateef: 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1615049908326891520?t=FZzpZXoelmSvFlyf3V9wVg&s=19

Nlfpmod Mynd44

Sowore will go to prison unless he brings evidence of stealing by Tinubu. He is a presidential candidate and should be taught a lesson.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by rocknation62(m): 6:47am On Jan 17, 2023
In the Gospel of Luke, we are told that during Our Blessed Lord’s crucifixion, there were two other men suffering the same death, one to either side of Him.

The one to Christ’s right has become known as the “Good Thief,” (Tinubu) while the one to His left is referred to as the “Unrepentant Thief.” (Atiku)……see more

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by Obidient4life3: 6:47am On Jan 17, 2023
Tulumbu is a kleptomaniac! Its on record! A man who they say he developed Lagos yet none of the existing bridges in Lagos was built by him.
Even Desmond Elliot built bridge with plank

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by Africum: 6:47am On Jan 17, 2023
Really

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by tuoyoojo(m): 6:47am On Jan 17, 2023
Wait o
Is atiku still in this race abi wetin dey happen

Looking back I want to thank Oga Buhari for showing Nigerians shege, if not we would have been complacent with the whole election

In the same breath I want to say thank you to him for introducing BVAS

I want to thank Tambuwal for his last killer move that buried the chances of wike, making atiku emerge. If wike had won, majority of the northern votes would be shared by Tinubu and kwakwanso

I want to thank APC for leaving out the likes of fashola and osibanjo and bringing bringing forward the microphone licking balabu candidate

Special shout out to my nigga madugu AkA Kwankwaso for destroying the northern block voting pattern

And Special thank you to all obidients and all first time voters who decided the show the world that they must hear the voice of the structureless people load and clear

Dj pls play me
This never see me (obi) coming by firebox feat asake

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by shakol91(m): 6:48am On Jan 17, 2023
Let's start with Tinubu's boys in the Buhari government; what have they achieved most, especially Femi Gbajabiamila? They are there to approve loans upon loans, imagine if Tinubu, by mistake, wins this election; imagine how much these morons will authorize again. I keep telling my folks that I would instead vote for Obi without structure than voting people with a corrupt structure because Obi knows if he underperforms, we will boot him out, and he can't, therefore, mess with us. We need a government that will listen to the yawnings of the masses, not all these nonchalant APC & PDP rogues.

Emi ati ile mi, Obi lama dibo fun. Ajenirun ni Tinubu.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by codeplace(m): 6:48am On Jan 17, 2023
I believe Presidential candidate should focus on what he will bring to table and how to fix Nigeria problems. Refineries are not working, Ajakuta steel not working and Manbilla hydropower be abandoned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by shuttox: 6:48am On Jan 17, 2023
Some useless urchins will come here and insult sowore..
Truth is always bitter in their mouth

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:48am On Jan 17, 2023
Both candidates are supposed to be in a care house, they shouldn't have any business with aso rock, especially the drug lord and grand commander of awawa boys.

17 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by Amspecial: 6:48am On Jan 17, 2023
grin
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by southsouthking(m): 6:49am On Jan 17, 2023
Wahala

7 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by aylive02(m): 6:49am On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubu is bigger than Oyenusi plus Anini combined

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by FactBoyz: 6:49am On Jan 17, 2023
cool
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by fredoooooo: 6:49am On Jan 17, 2023
We go vote am ,
Sowore till today your party last election fund how did it go .... Baba just wipe everybody , "oya sope otilo"
Sowore Agba Yahoo grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by Klington: 6:49am On Jan 17, 2023
sad
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by Mindlog: 6:49am On Jan 17, 2023
See dem! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by GeneralBuhari: 6:49am On Jan 17, 2023
The summary: There is no honour among thieves.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by Fibonacci88: 6:49am On Jan 17, 2023
drlateef:

Sowore will go to prison unless he brings evidence of stealing by Tinubu. He is a presidential candidate and should be taught a lesson.
Which prison. Go and sue him na.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by PrinceofSarcasm: 6:50am On Jan 17, 2023
WOOOOOOOOAAAAAHH grin
Sowore woke up this morning and chose VIOLENCE

Lol

Notice how everyone doesn't pull punches whenever it concerns that Heroine trafficer known as Tinubu? grin

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by ekukeku(m): 6:50am On Jan 17, 2023
I don't even think SOWORE is serious with his political ambition...
He has been consistent in His ACTIVISTIC role more Dan his PRESIDENT AMBITION...

Ole ni gbogbo yin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by Zelenskyy(m): 6:50am On Jan 17, 2023
No problem

But the Plain truth is...

One of these so called thieves will become president of Nigeria by May 30 this year...

I remain Atikulated..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by rajiedreez: 6:50am On Jan 17, 2023
Well play
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, A Well-Known Thief Sues Another Thief, Atiku by Franzinni: 6:50am On Jan 17, 2023
When has Nigeria ever produced a politician who was not a theif? Even fashola who was one of the best governors, built a multi million naira website and nothing happened ..not saying he is a thief tho but ....I won't argue if I was told he was.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Fills Vacant NWC, Zonal Positions / Sanwo-olu Meets CAN Chairman, Promises To Lift The Poor Out Of Poverty / Why There Won’t Be Open Bidding For Refineries – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.