Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,739 members, 7,834,471 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) (566 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" / Does Satan Really Control The Internet? Video Explains The Difference B/w Satan, / Fear Not, Your Saviour Is Here!! - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 7:33am On Jan 19, 2023
Good Afternoon ,
You might call the wrong person saviour of the world based on your brain limitations as human said to be 6ft of height with 100yrs dominions ,but those that sees from the top knows who are 35fts in heights with millions and billion years in dominion knows who is who .

FIRST PHOTO

SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD
Mother Earthus Gaia ( scarlet lady out of jealousy ) and her daughter Runésh seraphim were crowned saviour of the world by groups of light seekers during the last brain connection meeting 500years ago. Many inventions on earth was synced by the force of this great mother Gaiah because she is nature and inventions is tricking nature , if she couldn't sync the light bang during the invention of Airplane we would have stuck in Sea voyages,
Her daughter Runésh is behind justice and vengeance against untimely death and power against satanism
Both mother and daughter are matrons of Antichrist movement against satanic orders in UK and Israel
Photo credit : sisterfire

Second Photo

KILLER OF THE WORLD
Son of mother Earthus/Gaia and scarlet lady who Reincarnated to earth and was called Jesus christ till date ,He was born Faulkin 36ft with billion dominionin SUMERIAN language billion years ago since then one cult from another ,one trinity to another ,covenants to another but all these is pointing at one thing enslaving the souls of earth dwellers which increases his level of darkness against light .
He is the second in command in Sacred triangle holding many souls down on earth (including mine and Urs but i escape will you? smiley )the first order is Satan and Lucifer .
He is y middle east is in turmoil till date
Y was world war 1 and 2 fought? , it is connected to him . Y is the 3rd world war about to be fought in distance future ? He is the one as a patron of NATO, vatican and sacred triangle they have no quiet moment to scheming against the souls in earth and Mars.

he is the deceiver of the world
LOOK AT HIS EYES

I remain miss Lau your favorite from china smiley

1 Like

Re: Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:41am On Jan 19, 2023
Present the worshipers of your god so we can compare and contrast with the worshipers of the God who sent Jesus of Nazareth! wink
Re: Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 7:48am On Jan 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Present the worshipers of your god so we can compare and contrast with the worshipers of the God who sent Jesus of Nazareth! wink
I worship no damn god but my brain. My brain is my god , if I call sisterfire my sex goddess that's to anger you .she isn't my goddess and wl never want anyone to worship her or her mum.

But I can dish out immortals god to earth
Re: Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2023
Leiylau:
I worship no damn god but my brain. My brain is my god , if I call sisterfire my sex goddess that's to anger you .she isn't my goddess and wl never want anyone to worship her or her mum.

But I can dish out IMMORTAL GOOD to earth

So are you the same person who dished out IMMORTAL GOOD to this CHINESE BEGGARS right there in CHINA? cheesy

Re: Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So are you the same person who dished out IMMORTAL GOOD to this CHINESE BEGGARS right there in CHINA? cheesy
Don't be a fool max,
I mean I can list names of immortals good to earth . Nigeria is a world capital of poverty meaning everyone in Nigeria is a beggar. Will you use few beggars u found on net to judge china ?
Re: Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2023
Leiylau:
Don't be a fool max,
I mean I can list names of immortals good to earth . Nigeria is a world capital of poverty meaning everyone in Nigeria is a beggar. Will you use few beggars u found on net to judge china ?

Come to Nigeria and see how i live, if you're talking poverty then there shouldn't be found a beggar in your own country talkless of BEGGARS! grin
Re: Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by Rekhina(f): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Come to Nigeria and see how i live, if you're talking poverty then there shouldn't be found a beggar in your own country talkless of BEGGARS! grin
Accept ur country is useless my friend haba! grin

1 Like

Re: Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rekhina:

Accept ur country is useless my friend haba! grin

Yet hundreds of millions are living while music and filmmakers are making millions shey?

Well talk about your own country mine is not as bad as China! wink
Re: Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by Rekhina(f): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
Leiylau:

But I can dish out immortals god to earth

Lee I have been fantasizing about the lady in your dp. Her tongue alone can give me multiple orgasm and can set my vagina on fire if care isnt taken.
I even have some dream been sucked and tribbed by a white demoness with 4 eyes.
What does that mean?
Re: Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by Rekhina(f): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Yet hundreds of millions are living while music and filmmakers are making millions shey?

Well talk about your own country mine is not as bad as China! wink

I am from Nasarawa dis tozo agbaya!
Re: Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rekhina:

Are you a real Nigerian or refugee? cheesy
Re: Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by Rekhina(f): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Are you a real Nigerian or refugee? cheesy

Omo nija
Re: Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
OK ọmọ nija i'm a real Nigerian and nothing can ever make me speak evil about my home land not even bad rulership.
So say good about your home the chinco girl is only trying to dehumanize blacks and if you're not a bastard you shouldn't open your mouth and speak evil of your home.

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, we don't take part in politics neither do we salute the flag but you can never ever find a JW speak evil of his or her home land because there's no place like home no matter what Nigeria is my country! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by terrezo2002(m): 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
OK ọmọ nija i'm a real Nigerian and nothing can ever make me speak evil about my home land not even bad rulership.
So say good about your home the chinco girl is only trying to dehumanize blacks and if you're not a bastard you shouldn't open your mouth and speak evil of your home.

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, we don't take part in politics neither do we salute the flag but you can never ever find a JW speak evil of his or her home land because there's no place like home no matter what Nigeria is my country! smiley
They are both witches. They push same agenda that was why I said she is not representing the interests of her country but their agenda. I have been in a battle with them since last year.
Re: Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by terrezo2002(m): 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Leiylau:
Don't be a fool max,
Rekhina, are you also one of the beggars leiylau is talking about? For me I live comfortably in my house and I have a car. Feed 3 times a day with enough to give out. My God gave me all these.
Re: Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
Leiylau:
Good
I remain miss Lau your favorite from china smiley

MMP (Many mad people) grin
Re: Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by terrezo2002(m): 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

MMP (Many mad people) grin
grin
Re: Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by Rekhina(f): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:

Rekhina, are you also one of the beggars leiylau is talking about? For me I live comfortably in my house and I have a car. Feed 3 times a day with enough to give out. My God gave me all these.

See this hungry mugu always switching accounts to beg woto woto
Re: Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by terrezo2002(m): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rekhina:

See this hungry mugu always switching accounts to beg woto woto
I can feed your generation
Re: Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by Rekhina(f): 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:

I can feed your generation
grin grin grin mumu go feed ur stomach dan iska mafi girman wuta ka grin

If I drag you hmmm oh
better avoid me jeje!
Re: Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by terrezo2002(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rekhina:
grin grin grin mumu go feed ur stomach dan iska mafi girman wuta ka grin

If I drag you hmmm oh
better avoid me jeje!
I will feed your generation times 10
Re: Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You got it wrong .don't act so ass up cos you are like the madman who is angry that his sister is so angry for him displaying at the square when others are laughing and happy with his displays.
You saw my photo already I did that on purpose " You can see I looked like a Chinese with a chocolate skin ,which would have told u I might be from Nigeria and also china" so why are u angered with my outburst against Nigeria ?
Re: Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by Mystery9(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
You are not wasting your time. Are you not aware that before the battle began Jesus Christ already won the battle. If you are a human being then repent but if you are a demon humanoid then your case is settled.

2 Likes

Re: Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2023
Mystery9:
You are not wasting your time. Are you not aware that before the battle began Jesus Christ already won the battle. If you are a human being then repent but if you are a demon humanoid then your case is settled.
Your type casts demons from 12yrs to 90yrs till death and u shall boast of slicing the demons 200times when the demon is within you casting itself . grin
Re: Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by obiekunie01: 8:59am On Jan 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

this is deep patriotism.
Re: Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) by obiekunie01: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2023
Rekhina:

i always have this deep feeling you are a guy.

(1) (Reply)

"The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. / Pastor Kumuyi Wisely Debunks Suleman's Lies Against The Bible, Paul & Jesus / Is It Right/good For Prayers To Contain Curses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.