Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

"The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. (554 Views)

Osinbajo Declaration: Is This Vision About Osinbajo To Be The Next President? / T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" / Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by Westerhoffe(m): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2023
Vision regarding the Endtimes… The Four Waves

A 90-year old woman from Valdres in Norway received a Vision from God in 1968.

Evangelist Emanuel Minos held meetings in the village, where she lived. He had the opportunity to meet her, and she told him, what she had seen. He wrote it down, but thought, that it sounded so incomprehensible, that he put it in a drawer. Now, almost 30 years later, he realizes, that these visions suddenly become relevant and that he has to share it with others.

The woman from Valdres was a very alert, reliable and credible Christian, with a good reputation among all who knew her. This is what she saw…

“I saw the time just before Jesus is coming – and the outbreak of World War 3. I saw the events with my natural eyes. I saw the world like a globe. I saw Europe, country by country. I saw Norway. I saw certain scenes that will occur just before the return of Jesus, and right before the final calamity happens. A calamity, which we never experienced before.”

She mentioned Four Waves…

1. “Before Jesus returns, and short before World War 3 breaks out, there will be an alleviation of tension, like we never had before. There will be peace between the super powers in the east and the west, and it will be a long peace.” (Remember, that this was in 1968 when the cold war was at its highest. E. Minos)

“Without a doubt, we had an alleviation of tension after the fall of the Berlin Wall (November 1989), like we could have never dreamt of. An ongoing Peace for over 20 years now between the super powers. The previous nemesis Russia has become not only a trading partner of the west.”

“During this period of peace, disarmament will take place in many countries. Norway will also be among them and we will not be prepared, when it begins. World War 3 will start in a way, like no one would have expected it – and from an unexpected party.”

2. “A lukewarmness without parallel will take hold of Christians, a falling away from the true, living Christianity. Christians will not be open for penetrating proclamations. They don’t want to hear about Sin and Grace, Law and Gospel, Repentance and Betterment, like we used to. Instead, a substitute is coming… The Prosperity-Gospel.” (An industrial Prosperity-Christianity)

“Everything will revolve around success and being impressive. It will revolve around material goods, Things, which God never promised us in this way. Churches and prayer houses will become emptier and emptier.”

“Instead of the preaching, we were used to through generations – For example… To take up our cross and follow Jesus… Entertainment, art and culture will occupy churches, prayer houses and chapels, where awakening, charity and repentance should take place. This will be so to a great extent, just before Jesus returns.”

3. “There will be a moral decay, as old Norway never experienced it before (here one could say… the countries of the west). People will live together in concubinage.” (That was in 1968 – I do not believe the concept ‘co-habitor’ existed back then – E. Minos.)

“Much uncleanness before marriage, and much infidelity in marriage will become very common, and it will be justified in every way possible. This will even enter Christian circles and we pet it – even the sin against nature… Homosexuality.”

“Just before Jesus returns, there will be TV-programs like we have never experienced before. (TV had just arrived in Norway in 1968. E. Minos) TV will be filled with such horrible violence, that it teaches people to murder and destroy each other, and we will feel unsafe in our streets. People will imitate what they see.”

“We will see horrible murder scenes and mutual destruction, and it will spread through the entire society. Sex scenes will also be shown on the screen, the most intimate things that take place in a marriage.” (That was in 1968, and I protested and said, we have paragraphs that forbid this kind of thing. E. Minos.)

Then the old woman said… “It will happen this way, and you will see it. All we had before, will be wiped out, and the most indecent things will pass before our eyes.”

4. “People from poor countries will flock to Europe. (In 1968 there was no such thing as immigration. E. Minos.) They will also come to Scandinavia – and Norway. There will be so many of them that people will begin to dislike them and become hard with them (Xenophobia). They will be treated like the Jews before the second World War. Then the full measure of our sins will be reached.”

Tears streamed down the cheeks of the old woman. “I will not see this, but you will. Then suddenly, Jesus returns, and World War 3 breaks out. It will be a short war.” (She saw it in her vision.)

“All that I have seen of war before, was just a game compared to this one, and it will end with a nuclear bomb. The air will be so polluted that we will be unable to breathe. It will cover several continents, America, Japan, Australia and the wealthy nations (Europe).

“The water will be contaminated. We will no longer be able to till the soil. The result will be, that only a remnant will remain. And the remnant of the wealthy countries will try to flock to the poor countries, but they will be as hard with us, as we were with them.”

“I am so glad that I will not see this, but when the time draws near, you must take courage and share this with them. I have received it from God, and none of it contradicts, what the Bible tells us.”

“But those, who have Jesus as their Lord and Saviour, and whose sins have been forgiven, will be safe.”

#copied
Re: "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by Kobojunkiee: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Vision regarding the Endtimes… The Four Waves
A 90-year old woman from Valdres in Norway received a Vision from God in 1968.
Evangelist Emanuel Minos held meetings in the village, where she lived. He had the opportunity to meet her, and she told him, what she had seen. He wrote it down, but thought, that it sounded so incomprehensible, that he put it in a drawer. Now, almost 30 years later, he realizes, that these visions suddenly become relevant and that he has to share it with others.
The woman from Valdres was a very alert, reliable and credible Christian, with a good reputation among all who knew her. This is what she saw…
“I saw the time just before Jesus is coming – and the outbreak of World War 3. I saw the events with my natural eyes. I saw the world like a globe. I saw Europe, country by country. I saw Norway. I saw certain scenes that will occur just before the return of Jesus, and right before the final calamity happens. A calamity, which we never experienced before.”
She mentioned Four Waves…
1. “Before Jesus returns, and short before World War 3 breaks out, there will be an alleviation of tension, like we never had before. There will be peace between the super powers in the east and the west, and it will be a long peace.” (Remember, that this was in 1968 when the cold war was at its highest. E. Minos)
“Without a doubt, we had an alleviation of tension after the fall of the Berlin Wall (November 1989), like we could have never dreamt of. An ongoing Peace for over 20 years now between the super powers. The previous nemesis Russia has become not only a trading partner of the west.”
“During this period of peace, disarmament will take place in many countries. Norway will also be among them and we will not be prepared, when it begins. World War 3 will start in a way, like no one would have expected it – and from an unexpected party.”
2. “A lukewarmness without parallel will take hold of Christians, a falling away from the true, living Christianity. Christians will not be open for penetrating proclamations. They don’t want to hear about Sin and Grace, Law and Gospel, Repentance and Betterment, like we used to. Instead, a substitute is coming… The Prosperity-Gospel.” (An industrial Prosperity-Christianity)
This na rubbish postulates naw! undecided
Re: "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2023
Here for the laughs kobojunkie has joined the group chat.
Re: "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by Westerhoffe(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
This na rubbish postulates naw! undecided

angry
What's this one saying?
Like most of what is there have not been happening already.
Devil's incarnate.
Re: "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by Kobojunkiee: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
Westerhoffe:
angry What's this one saying?
Like most of what is there have not been happening already.
Devil's incarnate.
Last days of God's judgment against the Nation of Israel happened over 1900 years ago as Jesus Christ made clear it would --- in that same generation. So I am not sure what other last days you people continue to yap and tell fairy tales of. undecided
Re: "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by Westerhoffe(m): 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Last days of God's judgment against the Nation of Israel happened over 1900 years ago as Jesus Christ made clear it would --- in that same generation. So I am not sure what other last days you people continue to yap and tell fairy tales of. undecided

2 Timothy 2 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁸ Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.
¹⁹ Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
Re: "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by Kobojunkiee: 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
Westerhoffe:

2 Timothy 2 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁸ Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.
¹⁹ Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
Again...Last days of God's judgment against the Nation of Israel happened over 1900 years ago as Jesus Christ made clear it would --- in that same generation. So I am not sure what other last days you people continue to yap and tell fairy tales of. undecided
Re: "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by Westerhoffe(m): 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Again...Last days of God's judgment against the Nation of Israel happened over 1900 years ago as Jesus Christ made clear it would --- in that same generation. So I am not sure what other last days you people continue to yap and tell fairy tales of. undecided

You don't get to decide for GOD when He brings prophecies to come to fulfillment.

OK?
angry

Like you're an escaped demon from Hell sent to mislead as many as possible.

Israel is still fighting to keep itself in the Middle East, and here you are blasting deception with reckless abandon.

Israel is not the only nation in earth.

Lots of prophecies are fulfilling in our days, right before our eyes and here you are with your deception as usual.
Do you think this is a competition between you and I? undecided

Well, only fools will believe you…
Re: "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by Kobojunkiee: 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2023
Westerhoffe:
■ You don't get to decide for GOD when He brings prophecies to come to fulfillment.
OK?
angry
God Himself said it would happen during the generation that Jesus Christ came in. Jesus Christ Himself confirmed it too. God already decided and carried out His end of days of the Nation of Israel judgment, so I guess the question ought to be why do you not accept God's declaration? undecided
Re: "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by judatech: 12:27am On Sep 03, 2023
Loads of startling things about this world still remain unknown...
Re: "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by Westerhoffe(m): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
God Himself said it would happen during the generation that Jesus Christ came in. Jesus Christ Himself confirmed it too. God already decided and carried out His end of days of the Nation of Israel judgment, so I guess the question ought to be why do you not accept God's declaration? undecided

Your problem is, you always think it's about argument.
You decide and compose things up, tag it GOD'S and you want me to digest that just like that?

Come on!
Not even with what I know about you. angry
You darkness pretending to be light.

You should have not retrieved your demon that night and let me smash its damn head with the plank in my hand.
Re: "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by Kobojunkiee: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Your problem is, you always think it's about argument.
Y■ ou decide and compose things up, tag it GOD'S and you want me to digest that just like that? Come on!
Not even with what I know about you. angry
You darkness pretending to be light. You should have not retrieved your demon that night and let me smash its damn head with the plank in my hand.
1. That first line instead sums you up since I am speaking of God's Word while you keep trying desperately to make this about my person.. lipsrsealed

2. Again, God Himself said it would happen during the generation that Jesus Christ came in. Jesus Christ Himself confirmed it too. God already decided and carried out His end of days of the Nation of Israel judgment, so I guess the question ought to be why do you not accept God's declaration? undecided
Re: "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by Westerhoffe(m): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. That first line instead sums you up since I am speaking of God's Word while you keep trying desperately to make this about my person.. lipsrsealed

2. Again, God Himself said it would happen during the generation that Jesus Christ came in. Jesus Christ Himself confirmed it too. God already decided and carried out His end of days of the Nation of Israel judgment, so I guess the question ought to be why do you not accept God's declaration? undecided

Nothing there sums anything up.
I've known you for this long ago.
You're always speaking contrary to GOD'S Word, unless the GOD you're talking of is not the One in heaven above.
Re: "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by Kobojunkiee: 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Nothing there sums anything up.
I've known you for this long ago.
You're always speaking contrary to GOD'S Word, unless the GOD you're talking of is not the One in heaven above.
So God never said through His Prophets that the end would come right after the Messiah arrived in Daniel, Joel, Jeremiah, among other writings? Jesus Christ never did say that the end which He came to fulfill would take place in that same generation He was a part of?, undecided
Re: "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by Westerhoffe(m): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
So God never said through His Prophets that the end would come right after the Messiah arrived in Daniel, Joel, Jeremiah, among other writings? Jesus Christ never did say that the end which He came to fulfill would take place in that same generation He was a part of?, undecided

Stop jumping around…
The above is just a damage control.

Do you really think you're talking to a novice on these stuffs? undecided
See, I don't have your time today.
Re: "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by Kobojunkiee: 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
Westerhoffe:
■ Stop jumping around…
The above is just a damage control.

Do you really think you're talking to a novice on these stuffs? undecided
See, I don't have your time today.
Again, So what you are saying is that God never said through His Prophets that the end would come right after the Messiah arrived in Daniel, Joel, Jeremiah, among other writings? Jesus Christ never did say that the end which He came to fulfill would take place in that same generation He was a part of?, undecided
Re: "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by Westerhoffe(m): 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Again, So what you are saying is that God never said through His Prophets that the end would come right after the Messiah arrived in Daniel, Joel, Jeremiah, among other writings? Jesus Christ never did say that the end which He came to fulfill would take place in that same generation He was a part of?, undecided

And the end is still here? undecided
Re: "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
Westerhoffe:

And the end is still here? undecided
Please get yourself an appointment asap with a professional mental health therapist so you can get help for the anxieties that plague your mind there. undecided
Re: "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by Westerhoffe(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Please get yourself an appointment asap with a professional mental health therapist so you can get help for the anxieties that plague your mind there. undecided

angry
I should be the one recommending that to you.
Re: "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
Westerhoffe:
angry
I should be the one recommending that to you.
But I am not the one declaring the end if here, and trying desperately to connect these fears to Scripture, you are. undecided
Re: "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by Westerhoffe(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
But I am not the one declaring the end if here, and trying desperately to connect these fears to Scripture, you are. undecided

Your words are not even rhyming… can't you see?
Re: "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2023
Westerhoffe:
■ Your words are not even rhyming… can't you see?
You are so full of lies that you cannot even point out even one single contradiction in any of what I have so far stated. That is how you know a seriously damaged mind.
Ad hominem (Latin for 'to the person'), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a term that refers to several types of arguments, most of which are fallacious. Typically this term refers to a rhetorical strategy where the speaker attacks the character, motive, or some other attribute of the person making an argument rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself. This avoids genuine debate by creating a diversion to some irrelevant but often highly charged issue. The most common form of this fallacy is "A makes a claim x, B asserts that A holds a property that is unwelcome, and hence B concludes that argument x is wrong". Ad hominem
That is the Churchian's default MO. undecided

Again, please get yourself an appointment ASAP with a professional mental health therapist so you can get help for the anxieties that plague your mind there. End ko, beginning ni! undecided
Re: "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by Westerhoffe(m): 8:52am On Oct 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are so full of lies that you cannot even point out even one single contradiction in any of what I have so far stated. That is how you know a seriously damaged mind.

Again, please get yourself an appointment ASAP with a professional mental health therapist so you can get help for the anxieties that plague your mind there. End ko, beginning ni! undecided

The father of lies brigade is accusing someone else.
You don't understand/know the Scriptures and yet glorifying your ignorance!
What a demi-demon of corrupted knowledge!
Re: "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:
The father of lies brigade is accusing someone else.
You don't understand/know the Scriptures and yet glorifying your ignorance!
What a demi-demon of corrupted knowledge!
Ad hominem (Latin for 'to the person'), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a term that refers to several types of arguments, most of which are fallacious. Typically this term refers to a rhetorical strategy where the speaker attacks the character, motive, or some other attribute of the person making an argument rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself. This avoids genuine debate by creating a diversion to some irrelevant but often highly charged issue. The most common form of this fallacy is "A makes a claim x, B asserts that A holds a property that is unwelcome, and hence B concludes that argument x is wrong". Ad hominem

Re: "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by Westerhoffe(m): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Quote all delusionals, that does not clear you from being a herectic teacher.
Re: "The Four Waves". A Vision About The End Time. by Kobojunkie: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Quote all delusionals, that does not clear you from being a herectic teacher.
Yet everything I have said so far is found right there in the Scripture. Go for it. undecided

Shey according to you, this is the end? Well, 10 years from today, if you are still alive, be sure to remember how you made a fool of yourself on this thread by your assertions that the end is here. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pope Warns Over Misuse Of Airport Scanners. / What Kind Of Prayer Will You Pray ? / Charity Publicizing Pastors Are Hypocrites!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.