Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Peter Obi Threatens To Withdraw From The 2023 Presidential Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Threatens To Withdraw From The 2023 Presidential Race (563 Views)

Afenifere, Northern Elders Forum Endorsing Obi Threatens Nigeria’s Unity - FFK / Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt / Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Threatens To Withdraw From The 2023 Presidential Race by GoldenNewsNg: 7:48am On Jan 19, 2023
Peter Obi, the Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate, has threatened to withdraw from the 2023 presidential race if his running mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed, is found to be corrupt.

Obi, who stated this while answering questions at the Chatham House in London, argued that Baba-Ahmed never compromised his position when he was a member of the National Assembly.

He said: “We will fight corruption, Datti has the record of being the only National Assembly member who refused to buy

Continue reading : https://goldennewsng.com/peter-obi-threatens-to-withdraw-from-the-2023-presidential-race/

Re: Peter Obi Threatens To Withdraw From The 2023 Presidential Race by Felimax(m): 7:58am On Jan 19, 2023
Yesterday was 18, today is 19. No natural smoke without fire.

Oga you better win o because if you loose this election, well!

I rest my case.
Re: Peter Obi Threatens To Withdraw From The 2023 Presidential Race by oyin44: 8:12am On Jan 19, 2023
Felimax:

I rest my case.

Biafra or death continues ... cheesy grin
Re: Peter Obi Threatens To Withdraw From The 2023 Presidential Race by Felimax(m): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2023
oyin44:

Death in the SouthEast you mean!
Re: Peter Obi Threatens To Withdraw From The 2023 Presidential Race by Ttalk: 8:17am On Jan 19, 2023
Always making silly holier than thou disposition yet he opened offshore account for his underage daughter with Anambra money after being caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Re: Peter Obi Threatens To Withdraw From The 2023 Presidential Race by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:18am On Jan 19, 2023
Felimax:

I rest my case.
I know you didn't read well. The question is "will you find DATTI corrupt?" NEVER. What of other vice presidential candidates? Your guess is as good as mine grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Threatens To Withdraw From The 2023 Presidential Race by SaiOba: 8:18am On Jan 19, 2023
Thinkam

WE NEED A DATE grin

Today is 19th grin
Re: Peter Obi Threatens To Withdraw From The 2023 Presidential Race by christistruth01: 8:23am On Jan 19, 2023
oyin44:

Just make sure you keep your nonsense on your own side of River Niger and in your Region

Your Chaotic Anarchy must not pass the Niger Bridge
Re: Peter Obi Threatens To Withdraw From The 2023 Presidential Race by oyin44: 8:26am On Jan 19, 2023
christistruth01:

Just make sure you keep your nonsense on your own side of River Niger and in your Region

Your Chaotic Anarchy must not pass the Niger Bridge

You don't support obi you will see what would happen to you if obi loses.. grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Threatens To Withdraw From The 2023 Presidential Race by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2023
Fake from pit of hell watch as the yeye mod hit this on front page

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Threatens To Withdraw From The 2023 Presidential Race by christistruth01: 10:23am On Jan 19, 2023
oyin44:

You don't support obi you will see what would happen to you if obi loses.. grin grin

Dem no born dem well to carry their Anarchy and nonsense past the Niger Bridges

(1) (Reply)

2023: The Northern Islamic Clerics Unanimously Endorse Peter Obi / Container Just Fell On A Bus At Ojuelegba Bridge:pics / Tinubu: Anyone Wike Supports For Presidency Will Fail, Primate Ayodele Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.