Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) (21425 Views)

Who Positioned Tinubu's Portrait On Atiku Head? / Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team / Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) by GardenOfGod(m): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2023
You deserve an accolade... A standing ovation Comrade cheesy
Obojuju:
Contrary to what they want u to believe, the North is not monolithic, they are more heterogenous than the South. That is why they are appealing to Arewa’s primordial instincts. It explains the Muslim-Muslim Ticket. LP’s outing in Kaduna exposed their hypocrisy & fear mongering. That Igbo trader or Onitsha man (in their deeply bigoted voices) pulled an “organic” crowd in the political heartbeat of Northern Nigeria. Kaduna is in the North West. It is a completely different turf from the North Central (Obi’s stronghold). His network is expanding
Contrary to what they want u to believe, Northerners are a welcoming people. It is just the politicians that weaponize religion & tribe for their own use. Divide & Rule serve the greedy & the wicked. Bashir could no longer hide his aggressive bigotry, he had to let it jump out.
He deleted the incendiary tweet after he was called out.

Believe me, the PDAPC are genuinely afraid of Peter Obi’s Organic Movement. We know things beyond what we say on the timeline. In their small circle of Arewa Aristocracy, they whisper & discuss Peter Obi’s chances. El-Rufai in particular is the biggest loser here. In his mind’s eye; “Peter Obi must not happen, he shouldn’t be happening, he can’t happen.” But the bigot is not God. Power & wisdom, they come from God. Who is that mere mortal that want to challenge God? Let them come out

We have only love for Kwankwaso. We wish him all the best. It’s good we have him in the North holding down the fort. The more, the merrier. Nigeria is large enough to accommodate everybody. As for Tom & Jerry, PDAPC mutual assured destruction is imminent. It’ll be televised.
Both have equal amount of dirt on each other. The way they’re panicking & telling you Jack Robinson every day, that should tell you that Obi is winning this thing. They have done their math & discovered “X.” Peter Obi is the “X Factor.” He made the most impact in this election.

No one throws stones at a fruitless tree. NO ONE!! Peter Obi is Nigeria's Brand Ambassador & Marketing Manager; he has become your Global Negotiator Extraordinaire of all-time. International media & international community have noticed him. PAY ATTENTION!! THEY ARE SPEAKING
The PDP were so fixated on Peter Obi from the start, so they left their flanks wide open for the APC to attack. Reno (the slowpoke) even went on air & defended Tinubu’s FAKE Certificate, to spite Peter Obi. PDP Boys defended Chimaroke to spite Obi. But all backfired.
Every stone they threw at him, it returned back to them a thousand times. There was no way the PDP could have won this WAR OF NARRATIVES, not in a million years. Not when “thinkers” like us exist. Peter Obi left them, but he took the brightest/smartest influencers with him. PDP is left with just empty brains, maybe two intelligent minds. The rest are walkovers. Reno is not only a fool, he is unintelligent. I read his childish tweets & I hiss. He contributed to uncle Jonathan’s loss. Tolu Ogunlesi was always going to defeat the id*ot (in life & in death)

Now we eat Mikano Boys raw like sugarcane. The PDP threw the first punch way before the primaries. I & a few others stood our ground & fought back. We defended & promoted Peter Obi with vigor, until he became mainstream. We did all of that because it was the right to do.
We gave Nigeria & Nigerians the alternative. Given another opportunity, we will do it again. We cannot hand Nigeria over to either of the two old crooks. Peter Obi is the only option, the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He is the only candidate we TRUST.

PDP & APC are panicking; Peter Obi is the man to beat. He is the only candidate with national acceptance. So allow them to fight their “Battle Of Thieves.” Between the two structures of criminality, between Tinubu & Atiku, let the bigger thief win their mudslinging challenge.
The constellation Gemini (Great Mythology) involves two identical twins: Castor & Pollux, inseparable in looks & in actions. Castor is PDP, Pollux is APC. If you see one without the other, then it’s bad luck. PDAPC are the Mythology of Bad Luck; conjoined in deeds & in words.
With no structure, no governor, no senator nor HoR member. No chairman nor Councillor, without their war chest, 4 people tweeting in a room catapulted Peter Obi to a leading frontrunner (within 8 months). Pat yourselves on the back, WE DID IT! We pulled off the unthinkable.

From the banks of River Niger, to the plains of River Benue, down to Mambilla & Jos Plateau, a Peaceful Political Revolution is underway. Camaraderie, Patriotism & Nationalism are reinvigorated. Nigerians are beginning to HOPE again. The land is green once more
A Dream written in Gold & said to possess an almost magic power that will transfer Nigeria for good. A man, not a Saint, is inspiring our new found Joy. What was impossible is now possible. Finally, Nigerians can live again. HOPE is Reborn; the IDEA whose time has come is here
February Poll is a make or mar election. Collect your PVC & fight!! Vote LP en masse. Vote, stay back & make sure that INEC TRANSMIT the result online. Do not vote & go home. We will spend all day at our polling units. Send OBIDATTI to Aso Rock, FOR THE GLORY OF NIGERIA!

Re: Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) by Levels1(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2023
edungene7:
You are making noise in the midst of sound go to the motor park where u belong with yr Agbero mentality and express yr frustration

Young boy, when you grow up you will remember my words.

I was once naive like you.

Thou I understand you are a frustrated youth but are you comfortable with the ways your brothers are killing up and down in your State ?

A words of advice to you.
Re: Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) by jlinkd78(m): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Obojuju:
Contrary to what they want u to believe, the North is not monolithic, they are more heterogenous than the South. That is why they are appealing to Arewa’s primordial instincts. It explains the Muslim-Muslim Ticket. LP’s outing in Kaduna exposed their hypocrisy & fear mongering. That Igbo trader or Onitsha man (in their deeply bigoted voices) pulled an “organic” crowd in the political heartbeat of Northern Nigeria. Kaduna is in the North West. It is a completely different turf from the North Central (Obi’s stronghold). His network is expanding
Contrary to what they want u to believe, Northerners are a welcoming people. It is just the politicians that weaponize religion & tribe for their own use. Divide & Rule serve the greedy & the wicked. Bashir could no longer hide his aggressive bigotry, he had to let it jump out.

Believe me, the PDAPC are genuinely afraid of Peter Obi’s Organic Movement. We know things beyond what we say on the timeline. In their small circle of Arewa Aristocracy, they whisper & discuss Peter Obi’s chances. El-Rufai in particular is the biggest loser here. In his mind’s eye; “Peter Obi must not happen, he shouldn’t be happening, he can’t happen.” But the bigot is not God. Power & wisdom, they come from God. Who is that mere mortal that want to challenge God? Let them come out

We have only love for Kwankwaso. We wish him all the best. It’s good we have him in the North holding down the fort. The more, the merrier. Nigeria is large enough to accommodate everybody. As for Tom & Jerry, PDAPC mutual assured destruction is imminent. It’ll be televised.
Both have equal amount of dirt on each other. The way they’re panicking & telling you Jack Robinson every day, that should tell you that Obi is winning this thing. They have done their math & discovered “X.” Peter Obi is the “X Factor.” He made the most impact in this election.

No one throws stones at a fruitless tree. NO ONE!! Peter Obi is Nigeria's Brand Ambassador & Marketing Manager; he has become your Global Negotiator Extraordinaire of all-time. International media & international community have noticed him. PAY ATTENTION!! THEY ARE SPEAKING
The PDP were so fixated on Peter Obi from the start, so they left their flanks wide open for the APC to attack. Reno (the slowpoke) even went on air & defended Tinubu’s FAKE Certificate, to spite Peter Obi. PDP Boys defended Chimaroke to spite Obi. But all backfired.
Every stone they threw at him, it returned back to them a thousand times. There was no way the PDP could have won this WAR OF NARRATIVES, not in a million years. Not when “thinkers” like us exist. Peter Obi left them, but he took the brightest/smartest influencers with him. PDP is left with just empty brains, maybe two intelligent minds. The rest are walkovers. Reno is not only a fool, he is unintelligent. I read his childish tweets & I hiss. He contributed to uncle Jonathan’s loss. Tolu Ogunlesi was always going to defeat the id*ot (in life & in death)

Now we eat Mikano Boys raw like sugarcane. The PDP threw the first punch way before the primaries. I & a few others stood our ground & fought back. We defended & promoted Peter Obi with vigor, until he became mainstream. We did all of that because it was the right to do.
We gave Nigeria & Nigerians the alternative. Given another opportunity, we will do it again. We cannot hand Nigeria over to either of the two old crooks. Peter Obi is the only option, the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He is the only candidate we TRUST.

PDP & APC are panicking; Peter Obi is the man to beat. He is the only candidate with national acceptance. So allow them to fight their “Battle Of Thieves.” Between the two structures of criminality, between Tinubu & Atiku, let the bigger thief win their mudslinging challenge.
The constellation Gemini (Great Mythology) involves two identical twins: Castor & Pollux, inseparable in looks & in actions. Castor is PDP, Pollux is APC. If you see one without the other, then it’s bad luck. PDAPC are the Mythology of Bad Luck; conjoined in deeds & in words.
With no structure, no governor, no senator nor HoR member. No chairman nor Councillor, without their war chest, 4 people tweeting in a room catapulted Peter Obi to a leading frontrunner (within 8 months). Pat yourselves on the back, WE DID IT! We pulled off the unthinkable.

From the banks of River Niger, to the plains of River Benue, down to Mambilla & Jos Plateau, a Peaceful Political Revolution is underway. Camaraderie, Patriotism & Nationalism are reinvigorated. Nigerians are beginning to HOPE again. The land is green once more
A Dream written in Gold & said to possess an almost magic power that will transfer Nigeria for good. A man, not a Saint, is inspiring our new found Joy. What was impossible is now possible. Finally, Nigerians can live again. HOPE is Reborn; the IDEA whose time has come is here
February Poll is a make or mar election. Collect your PVC & fight!! Vote LP en masse. Vote, stay back & make sure that INEC TRANSMIT the result online. Do not vote & go home. We will spend all day at our polling units. Send OBIDATTI to Aso Rock, FOR THE GLORY OF NIGERIA!
Outstanding write-up
Can't be better than this
Infact u schooled me
Re: Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) by edungene7: 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Levels1:

Young boy, when you grow up you will remember my words.

I was once naive like you.

Thou I understand you are a frustrated youth but are you comfortable with the ways your brothers are killing up and down in your State ?

A words of advice to you.
At first I thought you were just frustrated but now i see you are into drugs am afraid you are beyond redemption
Re: Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) by sapele914(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
SmartyPants:
This is irrelevant. Did he head the Constitutionally mandated Economic Council? If yes, then he headed an economic management team, if not the particularly so-named economic management team.

Next!
Management Team of Crooks, went to pay 12 billion United States dollars that they were not owing. Criminals.

Oyibo greedy men IMF, PARIS CLUB, WORLD BANK Harvard trained Madam Okonjo Iweala’ s employers loaned money to illegal Military Governments in Nigeria that their governments United Kingdom & United States had sanctioned economically, than said civilians should come & pay the money back with interest?

Today Judas Obasanjo is a darling of the west, person way no fit hold credible election in his own country, dey go monitor election of other countries?

As for Madam, they have compensated her with Director general of the World Trade Organization.
Re: Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) by edungene7: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
[quote author=BJanta post=120180965][/quote] In the next four years when yr sanity would return I believe you would be asking for forgiveness because right now it is very obvious you and in the land of ignorance wallowing and dinning with stupidity
Re: Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) by Lordave: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Obojuju:

Nefertiti wrote this on Twitter, why not state that here on Nairaland?
Re: Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) by Levels1(m): 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
edungene7:
At first I thought you were just frustrated but now i see you are into drugs am afraid you are beyond redemption

Is this how you are trained?

If yes, you are not properly brought up.

Politics aside, you don't just type anyhow as if you are talking to your peer.

You are not cultured.

How will you feel if a boy of your age insult your uncle?

Food for thought
Re: Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) by 504dayo: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
Are we still on this matter?Are we still on this matter?...
Re: Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) by LeonSaab: 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
w1sEmAn:

I already saw the pains in you,sorry o......sorry
hope you won't harm yourself come February grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) / Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. / Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.