Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,374 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? (59283 Views)

Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) / Michael Achimugu Drops Another Video, After Dino Denies Atiku Corrupt Practices / Bayelsa, Kogi: Where Was Atiku Abubakar And Where Was Peter Obi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Factfinder1(m): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2018
I Want To Know If Atiku Was Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken.

I Hate Hypocrisy...

I'm not a supporter of all of this politicians but I think I need a well informed apc and pdp supporter to help me with factual explanations.... Since I'm factfinder I want to be informed with facts....

134 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Factfinder1(m): 8:02am On Nov 19, 2018
More

3 Likes

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by cinoedhunter: 8:03am On Nov 19, 2018
wink wink wink shocked sad he was carrying the magical and incorruptible broom then... grin

310 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Factfinder1(m): 8:03am On Nov 19, 2018
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by eTECTIV: 8:04am On Nov 19, 2018
Not at all... Dat was wen he was waving d broom.. Remember "Only d broom makes whole and sets free", "By d broom, U are saved and all things are made new"
Verily Verily I say unto thee, when we sight d broom, we shall pass over thee..

292 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by baliyubla: 8:04am On Nov 19, 2018
The empty brain dead fellows that can't shiit by themselves, will come here and tell you Atiku was being tolerated and was maybe in a process of being rehabilitated, but finally suffered from relapse and has gone back to his old ways.

This should be on FP to help expose the hypocrisy and empty propaganda of APC on Atiku. The country must Atikulate whether the janjaweeeds like it or not.

259 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Donald95(m): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu is right.

Look at Buhari rally pics with Atiku and compare it with the pic he snapped with Atiku in 2017

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Racoon(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2018
One only become corrupt in the APC when you refuse to remain a sai baba zombie be it a Buharist/ Buharideens or Buharimaniac.Fighting corruption my foot.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by kabayomi(m): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2018
The broom of salvation
The only thing that is capable of freeing you from corruption grin

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Igbokid: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2018
Factfinder1:
I Want To Know If Atiku Was Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken.

I Hate Hypocrisy...

I'm not a supporter of all of this politicians but I think I need a well informed apc and pdp supporter to help me with factual explanations.... Since I'm factfinder I want to be informed with facts.... Lalasticlala and mynd44 please epp me
Clown..
There's no shame in identifying as a member of Atiku online miscreants association nah.
The clown is even claiming to be neutral when we know your daily bread largely depends on the amount of post you drop on behalf of your corrupt paymaster

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Igbokid: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2018
baliyubla:
The empty brain dead fellows that can't shiit by themselves, will come here and tell you Atiku was being tolerated and was maybe in a process of being rehabilitated, but finally suffered from relapse and has gone back to his old ways.

This should be on FP to help expose the hypocrisy and empty propaganda of APC on Atiku. The country must Atikulate whether the janjaweeeds like it or not.
Atiku is a world renowned thief who would never become the president of Nigeria.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Factfinder1(m): 8:46am On Nov 19, 2018
Igbokid:

Clown..
There's no shame in identifying as a member of Atiku online miscreants association nah.
The clown is even claiming to be neutral when we know your daily bread largely depends on the amount of post you drop on behalf of your corrupt paymaster
Typical response from an APC paid zombie... Why is it that you guys don't always counter issues presented to you with facts only insults and name calling.... Please just simply educate me on how atiku suddenly became a thief after he dumped your party explain with facts simple

160 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by zlantanfan: 8:53am On Nov 19, 2018
Mr olx has always been corrupt just that apc used his desperation against him and he got no power to loot.

All the billions he is spending isn't charity he would recoup it by selling nnpc to himself first.
We would return to the gej era where government money becomes ATM machine.

This time it would be worst because all the dying pdp structures and hungry politicians that have been starved since 2015 would need enough

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by OilsPartsCars: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2018
No he wasnt. cool

3 Likes

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by gentlegenius(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2018
Igbokid:

Atiku is a world renowned thief who would never become the president of Nigeria.
Kid indeed... I am sure you were not born when Atiku was spending his 'stolen' money to fund buhari's election in 2015. He wasn't a thief then...

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by MalcoImX: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2018
Does being in APC or snapping pictures with APC bigwigs make you not corrupt or change who you are?

I want you to answer honestly.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Igbokid: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2018
gentlegenius:

Kid indeed... I am sure you were not born when Atiku was spending his 'stolen' money to fund buhari's election in 2015. He wasn't a thief then...
Atiku is a petty thief. Argue with the US senate grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by OilsPartsCars: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2018
zlantanfan:
Mr olx has always been corrupt just that apc used his desperation against him and he got no power to loot.

All the billions he is spending isn't charity he would recoup it by selling nnpc to himself first.
We would return to the gej era where government money becomes ATM machine.

This time it would be worst because all the dying pdp structures and hungry politicians that have been starved since 2015 would need enough

When they werent sold, what did you gain undecided.

We want him to sell them. Thanks grin

10 Likes

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Igbokid: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2018
Factfinder1:

Typical response from an APC paid zombie... Why is it that you guys don't always counter issues presented to you with facts only insults and name calling.... Please just simply educate me on how atiku suddenly became a thief after he dumped your party explain with facts simple
I don't have time for paid hacks...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by dokie: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2018
kabayomi:
The broom of salvation
The only thing that is capable of freeing you from corruption grin

Excellent description.

6 Likes

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by dokie: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2018
Igbokid:

Because you have nothing to say. BUHARIDEEN.

28 Likes

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by gentlegenius(m): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2018
Igbokid:

Atiku is a petty thief. Argue with the US senate grin
You couldn't say anything about the pictures I posted above... You are just here to display your immaturity. I suggest seun should create the Kids section for people like you.

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by gentlegenius(m): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2018
MalcoImX:
Does being in APC or snapping pictures with APC bigwigs make you not corrupt or change who you are?

I want you to answer honestly.
Being in APC or PDP isn't the issue... For buhari, a man of integrity to have accepted Atiku's 'stolen' money during his campaign in 2015 shows that buhari is also corrupt or maybe both buhari and Atiku are incorrupt.

23 Likes

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:10am On Nov 19, 2018
Donald95:
Nnamdi Kanu is right.

Look at Buhari rally pics with Atiku and compare it with the pic he snapped with Atiku in 2017

Pls can I see his recent pic with Atiku.?
Nawao I'm still finding hard to blive this

3 Likes

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Almaiga: 9:10am On Nov 19, 2018
Atiku remain the most Corrupt Nigerian Politician after, Goodluck Jonathan.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Factfinder1(m): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2018
Igbokid:

As expected the zombie has no facts and he's running away with his tail under his dirty anus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Igbokid: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2018
Factfinder1:

As expected the zombie has no facts and he's running away with his tail under his dirty anus
You really want me to engage you on Atiku's corruption.
Atiku's corrupt tendencies are not up for debate. It's a fact. It's like saying Nigeria is the most populous nation in Africa.
Only a mad man would want to dispute an established fact.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2018
Of cooourse! He was corrupt then; he is corrupt now. You see, you should appreciate how cleverly APC excluded corrupt Atiku from party leadership, even his proxies were eventually stifled out of APC.

In any case, APC chieftains needed all the support they could muster, including Atiku's deep pockets, to defeat PDP at the centre, and they did! In other words, Atiku's money was put to good use!

And now that corrupt Atiku has taken his support elsewhere, do you still expect APC to cozy up to him? That's not hypocrisy; that's sound politics.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Factfinder1(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2018
Igbokid:

You really want me to engage you on Atiku's corruption.
Atiku's corrupt tendencies are not up for debate. It's a fact. It's like saying Nigeria is the most populous nation in Africa.
Only a mad man would want to dispute an established fact.

Oga show me were and when he was found guilty and why is he still roaming about freely without being convicted... Please don't come up with that atiku can not go to America nonsense...i guess the monies you claim he stole belongs to Nigeria and he's still living his normal life here in Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by MalcoImX: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2018
gentlegenius:

Being in APC or PDP isn't the issue... For buhari, a man of integrity to have accepted Atiku's 'stolen' money during his campaign in 2015 shows that buhari is also corrupt or maybe both buhari and Atiku are incorrupt.
You are not answering the question.

Parties don't operate like that. A thief is free to be or not to be in whichever party he wants, and also free to leave anytime he wants.

FFK, for e.g. was once in the APC and he went back to PDP. Whether corrupt or not, if he decides to come back to APC, nobody can do anything, even though the APC would prefer he stays in PDP.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? by Igbokid: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2018
Factfinder1:

Oga show me were and when he was found guilty and why is he still roaming about freely without being convicted... Please don't come up with that atiku can not go to America nonsense...i guess the monies you claim he stole belongs to Nigeria and he's still living his normal life here in Nigeria
You are merely trying to be clever by half.
Are OBJ, BABANGIDA , Ladoja, kalu not living their normal lives in Nigeria
Ibori was adjudged to be as clean as a whistle by a court in Nigeria before he met his Waterloo in the UK.

Your fat bellied mcm , Atiku's corruption stinks to the extent that he became the subject of an academic research by an ivy league school in the United states.

Atiku's dream of ruling Nigeria will only remain a pipe dream and will never see the light of the day.

PS: this is the last time I 'll engage you as per Atiku's corrupt and looting tendencies

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! / Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.