Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,679 members, 7,865,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium (9963 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. / Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E / Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by Lucyfa10: 11:23am On Jan 19, 2023
Tinubu's APC fighting dirty against Atiku's PDP..
Well keep fighting while PODATTI' LP walks through to the throne...
So simple and short....
Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by Britishpea: 11:24am On Jan 19, 2023
Atiku is running kitikiti katakata. Someone is afraid of being disqualified here.
We haven’t forgotten $19 billion and pentascope, Atiku. $500000 Igate and mody company on Siemens deal is hanging somewhere.

Tell us why you and Jennifer parted ways Atiku.

Atiku should keep quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by 00FFT00(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2023
Misterone:
Stupid people. Obasanjo with his diehard politics could not do anything na una! Fools. I keep saying this, the man was only a governor, nothing more. You leave those that have eating our federal patrimony to attack someone that was just governor of a state! Idiots.

I thought he is a national leader, the almighty builder of Lagos, the Jagaban of the world. Which one come be "only" and "just" again bros?.
Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 19, 2023
Please publish it
Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by broadman20: 11:28am On Jan 19, 2023
Misterone:
Stupid people. Obasanjo with his diehard politics could not do anything na una! Fools. I keep saying this, the man was only a governor, nothing more. You leave those that have eating our federal patrimony to attack someone that was just governor of a state! Idiots.

Shameless youth, I wish I can just show your father this nonsense you are posting here and na Koboko he will use to reset that madness in you.

iro.......man son is now a graduate!
Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by snowball11(m): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2023
AllTheWayUp:
Compendium of corruption
Wow.....This one very loud
Tinubu is a Professor emeritus in Corruption

The man is an encyclopedia of corruption! grin
Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by Okhuadams(m): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2023
dre11:
...........It’s a diversionary tactic – APC

https://dailytrust.com/pdp-campaign-to-tinubu-well-publish-your-corruption-compendium/
Before Supportters club begin dance ask your self this question Is Ati-ku better off.
Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by israelmao(m): 11:31am On Jan 19, 2023
We are waiting for Tinubu's crime compendium.
Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by netricoin: 11:31am On Jan 19, 2023
BAT presidency will be like a buhari 3rd term presidency. For Atiku presidency I don't expect the problem of security to be solved because of his soft landing to the bandits and the Fulani herds men. We can expect looting and money laundering in both Atiku and BAT presidency.
Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by Misterone: 11:31am On Jan 19, 2023
broadman20:

Shameless youth, I wish I can just show your father this nonsense you are posting here and na Koboko he will use to reset that madness in you.

iro.......man son is now a graduate!
no time for idiots and imbeciles
Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by tfelicityk(m): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2023
Make dem publish am jare wetin dey delay dem...

Instead of dem (all d political parties) dey campaign wit deir manifestos. Dem dey dere abuse demselve
Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by Curious345: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2023
Even the traitor and Judas NUHU RIBADU is now eating from Tinubu's corrupt money ...

Nigeria is a joke
Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by Guidedee(m): 11:39am On Jan 19, 2023
Imagine compendium publishers

Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by Masterclass32: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2023
This is getting interesting.
Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by bdon123(m): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2023
Idiot PDP.U guys are d same.we will publish.... publish na
Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by Misterone: 11:41am On Jan 19, 2023
00FFT00:

I thought he is a national leader, the almighty builder of Lagos, the Jagaban of the world. Which one come be "only" and "just" again bros?.
so if he is all what you wrote that means he is corrupt? How does being a national leader, Jagaban of the world or builder of Lagos give him access to federal treasury. Is Edwin Clark not a national leader? Nnamdi Kanu, Oyedepo, Adeboye etc, are these persons not national leaders in their various fields of endeavour?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by 2016v2017: 11:41am On Jan 19, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/pdp-campaign-to-tinubu-well-publish-your-corruption-compendium/
what are you waiting for ? why wasting time?
Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by 2016v2017: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2023
Massiveglory:
Kick out corruption and embezellers of our nation wealth.
We have the privilege of having candidates with no trace of corruption or bullion van embezzlement.
Kick start a new Nigeria.
Vote wisely.
Vote PODATTI.

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by 2016v2017: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2023
Jalinspy:
It will be easier for a Carmel to pass through the eyes of a needle than for tinubu to become naija president. He can become iragbaji president. grin cheesy. VOTE WISELY
Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by rippa(m): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2023
Misterone:
Where is ur sense young man?
Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by Hydroxide(m): 11:50am On Jan 19, 2023
Beautiful nonsense. I'm glad Majority of Nigerians have sense now
Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by Mrmb: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2023
dre11:

Stop making noise, if you have any evidence of corruption against asiwaju publish am. Your principal and his family members wants to become billionaires out if Nigerian money.... You and your principal are going nowhere.. If not that Nigeria is not a sane country, with that overwhelming evidence against atiku, he should be behind bars by now.
Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by mu2sa2: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2023
Massiveglory:
Kick out corruption and embezellers of our nation wealth.
We have the privilege of having candidates with no trace of corruption or bullion van embezzlement.
Kick start a new Nigeria.
Vote wisely.
Vote PODATTI.
Are you being sarcastic or what? Your darling PO has skeletons in his cupboard too, thanks to Pandora papers for exposing the hypocrite - he is hiding a whopping $500m taken from Nigeria in a secret offshore account under his daughter's name. Thief. Ole. Barawo. Onye oshi.
Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by BJanta: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2023
Why publishing if you're sure of your facts. Tinubu has asked you to go to court? Take your facts to the court if they're true and stop appealing to public sentiments. What you find in the chapters Obasanjo dedicated to you in his book is reprehensible enough to fetch you a life jail. I don't know why nobody is serialising it.
Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by 00FFT00(m): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Misterone:
so if he is all what you wrote that means he is corrupt? How does being a national leader, Jagaban of the world or builder of Lagos give him access to federal treasury. Is Edwin Clark not a national leader? Nnamdi Kanu, Oyedepo, Adeboye etc, are these persons not national leaders in their various fields of endeavour?

So,

1. The vice president is his nominee
2. The immediate past FIRS boss was his nominee
3. The speaker of the house is his nominee, and we all know Tinubu's relationship to taxation and its proceeds.
4. A number of ministers, ministers of states and federal directors are his nominees.

Tinubu's modus operandus in Lagos have been about siphoning and returns splitting. This is also true of his federal nominees in furtherance of the grand corruption we all know him to embody.

Now tell me, why was Fowler let go?.
Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
Corrinthians:
They should do so quickly, I'd like to read it as well. If my memory serves me well, they've been threatening to do this for some years now. Or they've yet to finish compiling it? undecided

Coming from a party that couldn't build their secretariat after over 100 billion naira was collected to that effect. That uncompleted PDP secretariat in Abuja is a monument that bears irrefutable testament to the sleazy empire that is PDP. grin

AGBADO MISCREANT
Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by Babastrong(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
This is politics but the trader party may not understand the game. i saw them barking and crying when someone called their party andrew liver salt.
Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by Winnersunited: 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
dre11:

This reminds me of the great Fela song '' You be thief , I nobi thief. You dey steal, I no dey steal. PDAPC ....the first is on.
Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by somtochukwu853: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
Oloriburuku party. Instead of publishing nonsense, go to court and get a conviction. PDP and their useless branch office that call itself LP will cease to exist in 40 days time.Oloriburuku party. Instead of publishing nonsense, go to court and get a conviction. PDP and their useless branch office that call itself LP will cease to exist in 40 days time....
Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by Corrinthians(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:

AGBADO MISCREANT
This is the nature of your legs, due to unknown gunmen relentlessly pursuing you in your terror ravaged desolate patch of land. grin

Re: PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium by broadman20: 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Misterone:
no time for idiots and imbeciles

Condemned Lots who are bound to suffer.

Did we not warn you people in 2019?

By the time you use plate and beg in the street after 2023 election, we will know if you people will not come back to your senses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Redeem Christian Church And Mountain Of Fire Sues Lagos State Govt / Saraki Meets Nigerian Union Of Journalists / Kaduna Refinery Dormant, Port Harcourt, Warri Producing Below 30% — NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.