Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

N300 Food I Bought This Morning - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / N300 Food I Bought This Morning (28695 Views)

I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? / I Bought This Cheap Food For #800 Only Here In Lagos / See The N200 Onions I Bought This Evening In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by SocialJustice: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
Badb0y4lyf:

The dem indomie isn’t the same like that time now the spice are jus salt and maggi when you cook indomie then the whole compound will know you cooking indomie cos of the aroma
Life walaba.
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by Manigie: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

50 cent plate of meal, less than $1 with egg

Things are very cheap in Nigeria we just don't know it

All what a Bsc holder spends to get a quality degree is less than #1,000,000 in a good Public University and he would take that same degree to UK and get a Job beating UK's over #20,000,000 degree

Ghanians and UK buy petrol at 1000, to 1800 per litters, Nigerians buy it less than 300

Scammers... you and so many like you ran from Nigeria... if we complain about the challenges we're facing, you guys will start saying Nigeria is cheap, we pay lesser taxes and so on and so forth.... if Nigeria is that good, why don't you come back and enjoy the cheap Nigeria with us...

1 Like

Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by SocialJustice: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
impeccablephili:

We were buying a bag of rice between 1997 and 1999 @350 Naira.
Na wa. I just enter secondary school then. Rice price no concern me.
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by LordErrk: 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

All what a Bsc holder spends to get a quality degree is less than #1,000,000 in a good Public University and he would take that same degree to UK and get a Job beating UK's over #20,000,000 degree

Ghanians and UK buy petrol at 1000, to 1800 per litters, Nigerians buy it less than 300

See this yeye supporter of bad governance. Please tell me when we stopped using naira as legal tender in Nigeria. Person salary is 30k yet bag of rice is almost 50k, and you're here talking like a werey. To slap una dey hungry me I swear
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by LordErrk: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
Manigie:
Scammers... you and so many like you ran from Nigeria... if we complain about the challenges we're facing, you guys will start saying Nigeria is cheap, we pay lesser taxes and so on and so forth.... if Nigeria is that good, why don't you come back and enjoy the cheap Nigeria with us...

Guyyy. These bastxds dey vex me eh
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by Deepthoughts: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Mr, please do you really understand what you wrote up here,it wrong to compare the economic situation of two countries with different exchange rates, it's deceptive,you can compare Germany n France, Senegal n ivory coast since those pairs uses the same currency i.e the Euro CFA,but comparing the naira against the dollar doesn't make sense at all, people who do this often deliberately ignore to mention the wages in Nigeria and the US for the public to see.
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Ewo na my elder brother mate I dey follow catch cruise... Lol

He was in Poly Ibadan around that time..

For anybody to know Ina Straight for this forum na OG

Respect Egbon!!

Ireportlive it’s a small world I’m sure your are also closer to 40 years of age and witnessed the glory days of Nigeria is this the type of current Nigeria you want for your children and generation ‘Ilu polukulumushu’
It has never been this worst until APC. I’m not against your political standing infact I was in a strategic meeting at Raddison Hotel in ikeja with Seyi tinubu the eve before his Lagos youth rally, I know you are in this aggressive online campaign for APC tinubu candidature for some monetary, political or Business Gain I won’t Chide you for that.
But remember: Pasan ta fi na yale
Onbe lori aja. Asegbe kan kosi oo
Asepamo lowa. Ase sile labo waba.
Have a great day.
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

clown... their minimum wages is not 15,000 naira
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by Everbryte: 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
How much does it cost a Nigerian to have uninterrupted light 24*7 for 7 days?

Or have his home secured for 1 Month, then for 12 Months?
These costs are not required in UK or Ghana

in Nigeria, you figure out how you get water, how you have light, your security, your transport - you are on your own for your survival

If you want to live the same standard/quality of life you live in the UK, it is more expensive in Nigeria. So compare apple for apple & do not single out some variables

If you live in the city where you use travel card for your bus & train ride, transportation is far cheaper in UK cos it is highly subsidised.

Ireportlive:
cool

Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by Everbryte: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
good for the price, these are not the best of times
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by ibinaboonline: 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
Some people still dey wake up o. All this for 300 naira and this man is complaining. Where I dey now, mama put no dey put 200 naira again - since December. That rice alone in your plate is 300 naira. By the time you add beans, meat.... 700 don drop like kilode and you no even belleful. Na so I surprise to hear people in Twitter complaining how fuel now cost 300 naira. I'm like, where are they coming from? I've been buying 350 since tey tey.
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by femocious0: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
But you didn't compare the minimum wages here and economic status
Ireportlive:
cool

Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by harqinhola(m): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
Ehhya.. Zonefree colleague.

You don't even have money to buy ordinary fish not to talk of chicken. See how malnourished the food looks.

May God Help you struggling men.

This IPhone XS girl don reach here with her poverty behaviour. Hook up girl
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by Godsownfc(m): 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
The prices of food keeps skyrocketing, yours even get egg!
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
Joserobot:

He is sleeping and you still lie that he is not anyway, you are from a dot nation that lies like
Pandora with non-existent claim.
Abeg get lost dumb head urchin, am very busy now. Jobless NL stalkers
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by jessylaurel(f): 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
Mammangaddafi:
See the N300 food i bought this morning. Naija don bad finish...

Is that stew or poster colour? embarassed
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by Zidane199(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

And how much did you earn per hour in US and how much is an average salary in 9ja. 8hrs work in US is equivalent to 1 month work in 9ja in terms of payment. So no dey support bad thing. 9ja no good at all.
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by Otunbakayce: 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Your comment is a reflection of poor parenting so I don't really blame you, those who raised you communicate in such manners
I don't blame you either, I blame your parents too for not doing enough to help secure a better future for you.

You will be blamed in the future though if you continue to thread the same part your parents threaded that didn't benefit them, which turned you to an online "Pay as your post" miscreant and copy a and paste failed blogger.
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by merieam16(f): 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Ure comparing us with uk abi? Is uk and ghana oil producing countries
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by ahnie: 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
Eriokanmi:
True and 900 naira with chicken and small bottle of soft drink of choice but their own is just one portion and won't be that much as seen on the moniker's plate.
Chicken republic sells for #500 a small quantity of rice,a very annoying thick stew and one boiled egg.
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by ahnie: 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
sircatherine45:

you mean am? e be like I go branch there go buy am.
Yes nnebisi road by sterling bank
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by ahnie: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
Mammangaddafi:
With chicken ba?
No one boiled egg
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by mediclife1987(m): 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
Mammangaddafi:
See the N300 food i bought this morning. Naija don bad finish...

Why you dey complain about this food?

You dey craze?
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by BRATISLAVA: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
This is that same starks guy. There was no girlfriend then, and there isn't one now. He's been taking himself out to these places.
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by ZINNYBANKS: 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
feranmi143:
Yo fish, you have less than 100k in your account, prove me right
Yo meat , the bitch ain't gat shi in her bank account..
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by ZINNYBANKS: 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
ahnie:
Chicken republic sells this same combo for #500’
I would post pics when m less busy
Wawu na u build da chicken rep abi ? grin
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by Kriss216: 12:02am On Jan 21, 2023
siofra:

I've caught you today.

You must be banned today.
I still dey wait for the ban o. undecided

1 Like

Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by vickydevoka(m): 7:10am On Jan 21, 2023
Ireportlive:

Who ever birthed you would be proud of you conduct... Continue
Always proud.. spit
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by siofra(f): 7:27am On Jan 21, 2023
Kriss216:

I still dey wait for the ban o. undecided

See this one

After the mods have banned your Zonefree account.
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by Zonefree(m): 7:34am On Jan 21, 2023
siofra:

See this one

After the mods have banned your Zonefree account.
You wish.

2 Likes

Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by siofra(f): 7:37am On Jan 21, 2023
Zonefree:

You wish.

Don't worry, by the time I report your account 2-3 times, they will🙄
Re: N300 Food I Bought This Morning by Zonefree(m): 7:38am On Jan 21, 2023
siofra:

Don't worry, by the time I report your account 2-3 times, they will🙄
Na you go tire.

No weapon formed against a child of God shall prosper.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Material: Man Storms Kitchen, Shows His Fufu Pounding Skills (photos) / Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos / "Men Cooking Contest" Organized By Ayiri Emami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.