Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,619 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? (78993 Views)

I Bought This Cheap Food For #800 Only Here In Lagos / Guinea Fowl: My Dad Bought This Creepy Bird For Christmas / See The N200 Onions I Bought This Evening In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by EmekaStanley: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
So I alighted from the vehicle just to see some boys carrying this baby animal. What's the name?

I bought it for 15k from them. Did I buy it too expensive?

Secondly, how best should it be prepared for maximum tastiness?

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by OsuIgboIpob: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is how most of you just kill yourselves and die untimely with strange diseases.

Your sin is one of the deadly sins = GLUTTONY

For you, anything that moves is food. This is a baby animal and yet you still want to eat it. cry cry

Continue eating everything until you eat your death. Mugu

487 Likes 42 Shares

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Anigreat: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
shocked

African Antelope.

This one is still very young.

You prepare it exactly as you prepare goat.

If any Tinubu urchin advised you to eat the baby antelope with agbado, just tell the BATstard "God punish you"

418 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by overdrive(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Antelope but its quite expensive for that price.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by EmekaStanley: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
overdrive:
Antelope but its quite expensive for that price.
Really?

Jeez.

I feel cheated right now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by EmekaStanley: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:
This is most of you just kill yourselves and die untimely with strange diseases.

Your sin is one of the deadly sins = GLUTTONY

For you, anything that moves is food.

Continue eating everything until you eat your death. Mugu
This is meat buddy. Don't worry

148 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Winnermindset(f): 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
shocked shocked

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by EmekaStanley: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Winnermindset:
Let's see more pictures.
I honestly took only this, and its night already.

Would have taken more
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by EmekaStanley: 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

African Antelope.

This one is still very young.

You prepare it exactly as you prepare goat.
Great.

Have you tasted it before?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by MatrixReloaded: 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
That's a baby antelop and the bones won't bring out much nutrients. The meat would be too soft and if roasted you will beleft with a piece of rat meats

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by HeRulesMen: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
The picture is not that clear.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by EmekaStanley: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
That's a baby antelop and the bones won't bring out much nutrients. The meat would be too soft and if roasted you will beleft with a piece of rat meats
Lolzz.

Can it be fed to grow more, and how long would it take to be sizable?

12 Likes

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Anigreat: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
EmekaStanley:
Great.
Have you tasted it before?
shocked
Many times
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by EmekaStanley: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

Many times

How's the taste generally.?

Please rate over 10

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by MatrixReloaded: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
EmekaStanley:
Lolzz.

Can it be fed to grow more, and how long would it take to be sizable?
cheesy Would you keep a wild habivourous animal to feed it while it grows. It will still find a shelter in the Bush where hungry hyena or local Bush dogs will help you. Cut the damn meat in piece and spice it with onion, garlic,ginger,thyme,curry,Maggi,pepper,salt.
5k Bush meat u go buy am 15k

145 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by GOFRONT(m): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
This reminds me how a Nigerian man was deported from Canada because of animal brutality such as this....

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by EmekaStanley: 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

cheesy Would you keep a wild habivourous animal to feed it while it grows. It will still find a shelter in the Bush where hungry hyena or local Bush dogs will help you. Cut the damn meat in piece and spice it with onion, garlic,ginger,thyme,curry,Maggi,pepper,salt.
5k Bush meat u go buy am 15k
5k?

I must have been overzealous to buy bushmeat embarassed

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by EmekaStanley: 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
GOFRONT:
This reminds me how a Nigerian man was deported from Canada because of animal brutality such as this....
Lol.
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by MatrixReloaded: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
EmekaStanley:
5k?

I must have been overzealous to buy bushmeat embarassed
That means you will buy the already made 30k. Please where u dey c moni

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by bluebay(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
It’s a young antelope . Here’s the Best to do, But it into big size, Spice very well then Steam it. Later give it to any one around you to roast/dry it . Without this method, you won’t get any good taste of you cook it like normal goat meat.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by EmekaStanley: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
bluebay:
It’s a young antelope . Here’s the Best to do, But it into big size, Spice very well then Steam it. Later give it to any one around you to roast/dry it . Without this method, you won’t get any good taste of you cook it like normal goat meat.
Hmm.

Thanks.
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by agadez007(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nigerians will eat anything,that’s how some ate dead baby whale without learning the cause of death,later they will introduced a new strain of Covid and start stressing we the innocent ones

If I become president i would make killing and eating of wild life illegal

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Kazeem47(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Sleyanya1(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
angry

You should have gone for a more mature and popular bush meat so you'd be sure of the information you may give to a doctor should any health issue arises from eating it.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Le2money(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
Your questions are very funny

1)You bought something from some people, u don't think they are in the right position to tell you what animal they sold for u?

2) If we say u bought it too high, will u go for a refund

3) You still don't take your time to ask those that sold it for u on how to prepare it, na we u wan come dey give headache here ontop one animal wey u buy ?

Park well oga grin

EmekaStanley:
So I alighted from the vehicle just to see some boys carrying this baby animal. What's the name?

I bought it for 15k from them. Did I buy it too expensive?

Secondly, how best should it be prepared for maximum tastiness?

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Ikpeazukerosene: 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Those mkpurummiri cannibals can eat anything. This idiot bought an animal that he doesn't even know its name.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by sojayy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pls don't kill this beautiful animal

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by LIGHTROOM: 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ekwensu

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by BABANGBALI: 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
How much did you boughted it?

1 Share

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by Brendaniel: 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
That's a wildlife animal and it's still a baby, allow it grow a bit before eating it

And I hope you are not eating an endangered specie - You might just be eating the last of its kind grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by OtopDesign(m): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
would HV love to rear this beautiful creature.....op pls can I buy It from u don't mind if u will sell it 20k...

This animal is too beautiful to b killed

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? by SirJerrie(m): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) / Big Gaboon Viper Caught In ÌJẸ̀BÚ ODE In Ogun State (Photos) / Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.