Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket (17436 Views)

I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket / 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket / 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by Curious345: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2023
Kinglying:
All Nigerians are Saying Give Us Wazirin ADAMAWA himself To get Nigeria working again Tinubu is 10001% not fit to be a president of Nigeria Educational, mentally and naturally wise and Obi is just their as a vote Spoiler that can not get anything but regrets at the End.

#The Recovery Mandate Come February 25
Sai Atiku/Okowa sai PDP

A vote for obi is. A vote for m+m.ticket ?

How
Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by amaraudo: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2023
Some strawberry okowaberry and atikuberry polls....make you na de straw.....thunder!
Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by Chee59(f): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2023
Paid stooges created a fake poll. Paid stooges still brought it to nairaland and filled the first page of this thread.
If e sure for you, run that poll by twitter.
Run it by Facebook
Even Instagram.

Try it and see.

PO for the win.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by GardenOfGod(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2023
grin grin
Kinglying:
Atiku remain the Man with a track record set to Recover Nigeria Economy and Security to a safe place with God helping him.

We are Atikulated We are PDP we are One Nigeria.

#Atiku/Okowa come 25 February 2023

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by NothingDoMe: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2023
dedonfranco:
Nobody in Delta state is voting Okowa...

Peter Obi we know.
Area. Your head dey there.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by Rilwayne001: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2023
Don't know why I found this thread so funnnny grin grin grin grin grin

These atiku trolls dey hustle for their daily 2k.

be like na 50naira per Atiku post dem dey pay una grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by FunKiller: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
ochejoseph:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/presidential-election-straw-poll-favours-atiku-okowa-ticket/

My greatest joy is that the Theif Atiku has been exposed. He will never be Nigerian President and he will never come back to contest again after the humiliation and money he has burnt bribing delegates Ugandan. God Punish him, SPV looters. He will finally be retired back to dubai permanently after Feb 25 so he can go carry on his gay orgies in dubai and die the old werey theif theif
Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by drlateef: 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
ochejoseph:
Atiku for Nigeria

Atiku for your family. God forbid Atiku to rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by SaintNegro77: 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
Laughing since I saw this post.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by Zetty177x: 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
ochejoseph:
Atiku for Nigeria

Okowa wen chop 200 billion clean mouth

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by putin2: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nigeria is most corrupt country in world , they feel they can manipulate everything in the world.
This poll is just one of the corruption . Pdp feel that no poll has Favour them before , they decided to create this one to boost the morally .

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by technicallyrich(m): 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
If I'm atiku,I will concentrate in riggin the election.after all he is fulani and his tribe is in charge of nigeria.if he leaves it free and fair obi will win by landslide.
Since yoru badd People have decided to play tribaslism the better south ss/se actually likes atiku but they vote mostly based on merit and want to vote obi.
If atiku actually wins,ss/se will welcome it,all atiku will do is just give them juicy appointment.
As for yoru badd people,atiku should not worry about them,na only mouth them get,no streghntt, what atiku should do is hang the first yoru badd man to protest that he rigged and their usual fear fear nature will manifest,all of them will run inside. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by backtovillage: 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
Camplying:
The people of Nigeria has made a decision to support the Unifer and his Vice
You and who ?
Abegiiii
Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by Charly68: 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
very funny poll result..they want to ruin the nation completely ..na their problem anyway
Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by jamace(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
ochejoseph:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/presidential-election-straw-poll-favours-atiku-okowa-ticket/
Indeed, Atiku who is obviously losing the election can hold onto available STRAW for survival... grin grin grin

Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by Pascalloyd(m): 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nobody should take this nonsense paid GLD polls serious, it's a paid poll by Northerners to intimate the South towards their planned Rigging. They are planning to Rig the election in favour of Atiku. All these things they are doing is just to test the mic. I pity Tinubu urchinns, if only they know what the North is planning against Tinubu, but they shall fail woefully.

Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by onatisi(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
WE keep telling people but they won't listen , the emergence of peter obi has destroyed tinubu chances of becoming the president, the only way tinubu can win is if peter obi backs down and supports him.
Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by jamace(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
Atiku usurped the PDP Southern Presidential mandate.

Remember that Atiku fought GEJ in 2015 that it was turn of the North to produce president. Atiku then decamped from PDP to APC to support Buhari, the then Northern candidate .

Any Southerner who votes Atiku is naïve in Nigeria politics.

Moreover, Atiku is Fulani just like President Buhari. Voting Atiku to take over from Buhari is a great insult to quota system, federal character and rotational presidency which define the attribute of equity, justice and fairness as practiced in Nigeria.

Vote Peter Obi, the most competent Southern candidate, to take back Nigeria.

Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by LaconicINC: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lolz finally an Atiku promotion thread grin
Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by YeeboMuslim: 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kinglying:
All Nigerians are Saying Give Us Wazirin ADAMAWA himself To get Nigeria working again Tinubu is 10001% not fit to be a president of Nigeria Educational, mentally and naturally wise and Obi is just their as a vote Spoiler that can not get anything but regrets at the End.

#The Recovery Mandate Come February 25
Sai Atiku/Okowa sai PDP
Tinubu is better educated than all the main candidates except Kwankwaso
Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
I was reading to see the stats but none.

Rating: Poor
Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by alhajiabdulbuha: 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
U have started that your psychological political game now but you are dead a failure this time because we hausas and fulani people have embraced Peter Obi obedience. May Allahs name be praised

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by kenebill: 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
How can someone who doesn't live in Nigeria, reset Nigeria?
How will he tackle insecurity in Nigeria?
Why is he desperate to have power?
I heard he imports generator ,what makes you think he will improve electricity in Nigeria?

If you can clear this questions, you have my vote.
Note:I I'm not a party fan, I'm a concern citizen of Nigeria, thank you

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by Antihypocrite: 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
Seun come and say the truth. How much did you receive to put this on front page.

I remember how u came on twitter crying that politicians were threatening to destroy nairaland if you didn't comply with them.

I'm sure this is the fruit.
Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by Antihypocrite: 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
ochejoseph:
Atiku for Nigeria

Hahaha. Bros I know that you are on PDP payroll.

I swear I want to join your crew. I mean those that will affirm all your pdp post.

Abeg, help a hustling guy

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by Indispensable85(m): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lol.... clowns
Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by Antihypocrite: 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kinglying:
Atiku remain the Man with a track record set to Recover Nigeria Economy and Security to a safe place with God helping him.

We are Atikulated We are PDP we are One Nigeria.

#Atiku/Okowa come 25 February 2023

Vice president of pdp campaign on nairaland. Abeg find me small money na.

U guys have cashed out. If truly u believe in Atiku, just dash me 5k.

Seun u sef find me small cash
Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by Antihypocrite: 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
Prinota:
With Atiku Abubakar we move, leaving heavy weight behind like Tinubu and Obi that tend to Insult and spread rumors.

We are thought to be leaders in the People Democratic party so we have the spirit of Tolerance for the Insulting Peter Obi and Tinubu Cohorts and we have the patience and forgiving heart to welcome you People following a Backsliding Obi and a power hungry Tinubu to the right sense and way.

Nigeria straw poll success is just the beginning
Atiku For Nigeria Recovery

Atiku Okowa for Nigeria Recovery come 2023

Bros abeg, find me small money from the money wey pdp pay u. I dey hungry like dis. Make I pm u?
Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by rollywise(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
See their comments above...They are just coming out of their WhatsApp group meeting...

No be only Straw Poll na Glass Cup Poll..

Yeye people grin grin grin

Atiku will cry blood next month...This is not a Dubai Election.

You gerrit bro grin. Them even Sabi carjole at all. It's so obvious grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket by Antihypocrite: 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
Garga01:
Congratulations to His Excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar the Incoming President Federal Republic of Nigeria Insha Allah

The 20 million naira follow reach u?
E no reach me o. I don comot for that WhatsApp group. Kinglying told me to make a comment first b4 dey pay me.

I did not agree. I said they must pay first b4 I comment.

Na so that tinubu WhatsApp group do me. I go open new nairaland account follow comment, those guys did not pay.

If dem pay u, remember me please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan Pays Homage To Yar'adua / Obanikoro Returns To Nigeria Today / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Intra-City Train Tickets Won’t Be Above ₦250

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.