Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Giving Back To Society During The Festive Season - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Giving Back To Society During The Festive Season (119 Views)

Education, Major Tool In Disaster Risk Reduction To Society - NEMA / Giving Back To Society Enriches Our Lives. LET'S BUILD TOGETHER / What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giving Back To Society During The Festive Season by Christabelnwa: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2023
I have been pondering over ways I can give back to the community since I could not do so during the festive season. We all can do more than spread holiday cheer by offering cleaning services, clothes, food, money and other necessities to put a smile on families that did not enjoy the holidays as we did.

When gifting anyone, I suggest shopping more from a brand that packages its products with sustainable, recyclable materials, like QNET. We do not need to buy or make extraordinary donations. Sometimes it's in the little things, like not littering in public places when we hang out with friends or family and recycling waste materials to help reduce the filth in our towns; fortunately, in Lagos, there is the advent of recycling bins at strategic points.

I have decided to give some cash out to disabled people on the streets at least once a week.
What are your thoughts on giving?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Process Expatriate Quota, Str Visa And Cerpac (residence Permit) In Nigeria. / Benin Republic Canada Evaluation Results Experience / Registered Mercedes Benz C300 2009 - 4.2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.