Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,985 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job (14006 Views)

Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering / Andrew Cuomo Announces Resignation After Damning Harassment Report / Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by natanyin: 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nigerian politicians can never and will never resign even if them de die like this they still want to die on that position!!!
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCRwGlo_RzQ

SOURCE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by Evergreen12345(f): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
Somewhere in Nigeria ademola and who couldn't buy a bag if rice fir his parents last Xmas due to hardship is planning to teach peter obi a lesson LoL very laughable
Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by classicfrank4u(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
Bihari left the group chat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by Angelfrost(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kobonaire2023:

Because none of you really want your side to lose.

Precisely... It's about religion and ethnicity more than moving a nation forward regardless of whose oxen get gored.

That's the same mindset many are going into next month election with...

Pathetically and ironically, the same imbeciles will later run to churches and Mosques praying and compelling whatever gods they serve to bless the nation through the leadership of the obviously corrupt charlatans they elected.

A backward nation of clowns!!! Spits!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by Ishilove: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
HonNL:
Ardern through the years.
No wonder Aunty wants to resign. She can no longer can

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
lhordspy:

This isnt just stress. Sickness maybe.

You can easily spot sickness, but you're canvassing for Tinubu to lead an already sick nation abi. We will all enjoy the fruits of our labour. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by fredoooooo: 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
lhordspy:

You just echo my thought
Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by FreeStuffsNG: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
datola:
Better person. Better country.

smh. If you can call New Zealand a better country then you are suffering from low self esteem wink
Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by baralatie(m): 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
Wat happened
Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by CheapHomes1: 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
lhordspy:

But she accepted her situation and knows that it will prevent her ability to discharge her duty as leader of NZ. Why did buhari not do same? Why is Tinubu who is having health challenges more interested in being president than his health?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by planetx: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
She as carried out the agenda of her globalist masters so she is no longer needed.
Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by Bigkoko: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
Hahhahahahaha.......poopooo dey leak according to Ogbeni Rauf, he still dey bula blu. God go punish all those trying to foist tinubu on Nigerians.

NothingDoMe:
You're possibly right. In developed countries a sick leader steps down for someone more vibrant and active .

However in Nigeria, hand dey shake, leg dey shake, brain dey shake, but still he say Emilokan.

I nor call anybody name.

1 Like

Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by lhordspy: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
CheapHomes1:

But she accepted her situation and knows that it will prevent her ability to discharge her duty as leader of NZ. Why did buhari not do same? Why is Tinubu who is having health challenges more interested in being president than his health?

Where is your doctor's report of Tinubu's failing health?
Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by DennisEche(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
Zeddyzed:
I wonder why Nigerians think every leader that resigns is a "good" leader. You have no idea what happened behind the scene but you are jumping for joy over a PR piece.
Let Buhari resign . I want to check something

1 Like

Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by olamike02: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
NothingDoMe:
You're possibly right. In developed countries a sick leader steps down for someone more vibrant and active .

However in Nigeria, hand dey shake, leg dey shake, brain dey shake, but still he say Emilokan.

I nor call anybody name.
The joke is on you. A rookie that has only unsuccessfully managed a state as small as a tenth of Niger state want to manage Nigeria. It won't happen.
Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by damite94(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
*I'm going to be giving you the below bonuses*

1.Paypal(Worth-N15,000)

2.1yr fully paid VPN to make your acc long lastin(Worth-N20,000)

3.Strong ID+ Strong Gmail (Worth-N10,000)

4.How To Withdraw Into Your Nigerian Bank Acc Regularly At N700/$+ (Worth-N15,000)

5.FREE documents from my graphic designer to help you restore limitations if you ever have any (Worth-N15,000) Total=N70,000 || Price=N30,000 || Discount Price For 3 people=N15,000

Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by baralatie(m): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
Election go make new Zealand confuse now

Which reliable person go come election now

This is too suddden
Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by Kobicove(m): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
It's time to move on
Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by CheapHomes1: 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Where is your doctor's report of Tinubu's failing health?

Where's your doctor's report that Ms. Arden the PM of New Zealand is sick?

2 Likes

Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by baralatie(m): 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Meanwhile in Africa

Na die o
Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by judedwriter(m): 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
edogu:
She's resigning because of the pressure that comes with the job. If it was Africa, "we die there".
An African president would rather die on the seat rather than hand over.

That's the big difference between serving others diligently and diligently serving one's selfish interests in office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by israelmao(m): 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
"..I no longer have enough in the tank to do the justice to it.."The kind of sincerity rarely found in Nigerian political leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by Injera(f): 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
IamaNigerianGuy:
Thank God the witch is gone. Prostitute of the WEF. All the adrenochrome couldn't hide her ugly satanic features.
After she has served her purpose for the evil men that play god on the earth
Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by lhordspy: 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Where's your doctor's report that Ms. Arden the PM of New Zealand is sick?

Listen. After this, this discussion is done.

What i typed was ' This is not stress. Sickness maybe " ... So i dont understand what you mean by the bolded.

I am done with you. Shalom
Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by baralatie(m): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
So can I ask emiefele for his thought on this matter of resignation?
Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by EMREX02: 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
NothingDoMe:

I nor call anybody name.

U dey fear?
Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by blowjohn(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Zeddyzed:
I wonder why Nigerians think every leader that resigns is a "good" leader. You have no idea what happened behind the scene but you are jumping for joy over a PR piece.

Let's assume they were all bad leaders.

Is it not nice to see the bad leaders resign?
Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by Gboom: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Leadership position especially a political one is a tedious job if that leader is truly at work. The kind of energy required is countless times than a marathon runner. Look at how the woman grew old easily because of stress

1 Like

Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by blowjohn(m): 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Injera:

After she has served her purpose for the evil men that play god on the earth

Pls can u elucidate? What did she do?
Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by blowjohn(m): 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
planetx:
She as carried out the agenda of her globalist masters so she is no longer needed.

Pls what did she do? Am curious
Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by Rebirth212: 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
When is Nigeria turn nah
Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by planetx: 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
blowjohn:

Pls what did she do? Am curious
Mandated the poison so called covid vaccine just like all the other world leaders, the one's like the guys in Tanzania and Haiti that refused were eliminated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia / U.S. President Joe Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Pictures of Kenya Pastor Caught Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.