Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job (14004 Views)

Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering / Andrew Cuomo Announces Resignation After Damning Harassment Report / Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by NothingDoMe: 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
Umunze1stSon:

Ihordspy inadvertently shot himself in the foot
100%. I was like....

Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by Faithful4GOD: 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dikaveli:
Please guys i think i did something bad yesterday

Last week i met this married woman in my office and we became friends and she was madly in love with me

She is in her 28years of age and she was telling me how her husband married her so early and the woman doesn't treat her well and she regret marrying him, i tried to make her see reasons to love her husband no matter what .

She told me the man do provide for her but money is not all she want and the husband is always his business .

Yesterday she called me as usual and today me if i am home i told yes but i will be going to the market so ask if she will come and excort me to the market i laugh over it and she was serious about it .. in 1 hour she came ..

As we are about leaving for the market she started kissing me and the next thing we removed our cloths and was on the bed i ended up sucking her pussy as if am doing it with a single lady she was enjoying it that she promised me 200k

But since yesterday i have been thinking, why a married woman

Please will God ever forgive me

God will forgive you. Forgiveness is made available through the sacrifice of Jesus..
You have to be under accountability..if not you will keep falling for her.. your destiny is at stake.. we can talk on WhatsApp..08173800961
Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by ufotunang: 12:29am On Jan 20, 2023
And tinubu that is old and weak wants to be president instead of him to go and rest... nawaoooo
Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by Lordatkinson: 2:05am On Jan 20, 2023
Zeddyzed:
I wonder why Nigerians think every leader that resigns is a "good" leader. You have no idea what happened behind the scene but you are jumping for joy over a PR piece.

Point of correction; he would not have resigned if he was a good leader. He resigned because he knew and the public also knew that he is not good neither fit for the position. He does not have what it takes to deliver.

I wish our leaders who by cha celebrate or by force can swallow their pride and humbly back out from office.
Re: Ardern Announces Resignation: I Don't Have Enough To Do Justice To The Job by Charlie2020(f): 2:16am On Jan 20, 2023
lhordspy:

This isnt just stress. Sickness maybe.
presidents grow older within 4 years of assuming office eg Obama.
President's grow younger within 4 years of assuming office eg Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S. President Joe Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia / Pictures of Kenya Pastor Caught Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.