Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

VIDEO: “Biafra Is Dead” -- Simon Ekpa Admits In A Leaked Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: “Biafra Is Dead” -- Simon Ekpa Admits In A Leaked Video (1111 Views)

“The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. / Video: Biafra ARMY Supreme Commander Threatening Anambra Election / Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: “Biafra Is Dead” -- Simon Ekpa Admits In A Leaked Video by BluntCrazeMan: 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
You will be there and be sheepishly supporting Simon-Ekpa, just because of you think you love BIAFRA..

But the Simon-Ekpa himself had been giving you fake hopes, and you were believing him, and you think that Biafra is coming very very soon.

But behind your back, the same Simon-Ekpa had betrayed you already...
He knew that “Biafra is dead”.
And you're here.
ALREADY BRAINWASHED.!!

MAY GOD DELIVER YOUR BRAIN...!!!

Just Watch the video, and judge by yourself.

IF YOU LIKE, DON'T TRY AND SAVE NIGERIA FIRST.

Dey there and be waiting on Simon Ekpa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u_lgPbPuzs

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: “Biafra Is Dead” -- Simon Ekpa Admits In A Leaked Video by Ttalk: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
It is a pity that those that hypnotized IPOB obedient have since left them to their predicament. Just the way Obibwill leave Obidients in LP and jump to another party after election

12 Likes

Re: VIDEO: “Biafra Is Dead” -- Simon Ekpa Admits In A Leaked Video by Dreambeat: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Very poor job of audio editing

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: “Biafra Is Dead” -- Simon Ekpa Admits In A Leaked Video by Obaaderemi2: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Those two scammers Kanu and Ekpa are using the Biafra movement to make money and power. It's just like the terrorist leaders up north who are making money out of the chaos up north.

But one would expect the average ibo to be wiser than the mostly illiterate northerners. It's not even about Biafra being dead or not but how a progressive tribe like the ibos could fall for the lies of these cheap swindlers is what I don't understand. Concerning Nigeria's politics, there's nothing I like more than my Yoruba region to be on its own. We've got all we need. The others need us more than we need them considering the massive immigration into Yoruba land by the others. But I will never be foolish enough to listen to an idiot like Ighoho or whatever he calls himself, a thief and an illiterate who knows nothing about nation building.

14 Likes

Re: VIDEO: “Biafra Is Dead” -- Simon Ekpa Admits In A Leaked Video by BluntCrazeMan: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ttalk:
It is a pity that those that hypnotized IPOB obedient have since left them to their predicament. Just the way Obi will leave Obidients in LP and jump to another party after election
We are not talking about the Obidients here..
So, why are you talking about the Obidients.??

See...
IPOB is not Obidients.

Again,, LP is not Obidients.
Obidients are Voters who have already made a choice.
They have no party.

I pity the way some of you guys think though

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: “Biafra Is Dead” -- Simon Ekpa Admits In A Leaked Video by BluntCrazeMan: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dreambeat:
Very poor job of audio editing
Ok.

Release the Authentic video.

Meanwhile, the mention of the name: “Nelly Ofoegbu” was also Audio-Editing?
Re: VIDEO: “Biafra Is Dead” -- Simon Ekpa Admits In A Leaked Video by Adaisback(f): 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
I keep drumming into their ears that Biafra is dead and buried but they wouldn't listen. I told them that Simon Ekpa is a scam but Nnamdi Kanu (curse be upon him) is a bigger scam but them no they hear

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: “Biafra Is Dead” -- Simon Ekpa Admits In A Leaked Video by tk4radi: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod
Re: VIDEO: “Biafra Is Dead” -- Simon Ekpa Admits In A Leaked Video by ebufa: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Those two scammers Kanu and Ekpa are using the Biafra movement to make money and power. It's just like the terrorist leaders up north who are making money out of the chaos up north.

But one would expect the average ibo to be wiser than the mostly illiterate northerners. It's not even about Biafra being dead or not but how a progressive tribe like the ibos could fall for the lies of these cheap swindlers is what I don't understand. Concerning Nigeria's politics, there's nothing I like more than my Yoruba region to be on its own. We've got all we need. The others need us more than we need them considering the massive immigration into Yoruba land by the others. But I will never be foolish enough to listen to an idiot like Ighoho or whatever he calls himself, a thief and an illiterate who knows nothing about nation building.

You are the daft one! which one is more powerful.....seeing the disemboweled corpse of your sister/wife murdered by fulani herdsmen or trying to read the mind and intent of an Nnamdi Kanu ...who has spent 4 years of the past 8 years in detention and prison ( while you were sitting comfortably on your wife's laps tugging at her bosom)........I do not blame you, after all you are poor,foolish and as smart as a blundering baboon in an African jungle!

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: “Biafra Is Dead” -- Simon Ekpa Admits In A Leaked Video by tk4radi: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
I have always said it.

Simon Ekpa is just an Unhappy Person.
He is not doing well wherever he is, and he is milking the depression of the people in Nigeria.

How would someone in a sweet place like Finland be so much interested in Funds and Donations of Lovers of Biafra (both at home and abroad), and you think that everything is very normal with him??
Re: VIDEO: “Biafra Is Dead” -- Simon Ekpa Admits In A Leaked Video by Obaaderemi2: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
ebufa:

You are the daft one! which one is more powerful.....seeing the disemboweled corpse of your sister/wife murdered by fulani herdsmen or trying to read the mind and intent of an Nnamdi Kanu ...who has spent 4 years of the past 8 years in detention and prison ( while you were sitting comfortably on your wife's laps tugging at her bosom)........I do not blame you, after all you are poor,foolish and as smart as a blundering baboon in an African jungle!
You are not smart. You are worse than a brainless fly that doesn't think before perching on poo.

Kanu was arrested in Kenya. He never intended to return to Nigeria if not caught. The other one is in Finland pushing your brothers and sisters to their deaths. Ojukwu never stayed in Europe asking poor ibo people to go and die while he is cashing out. grin

It just shows how stupidd many of you are. Have the Fulani herdsmen stopped killing your people since Ekpa started ordering you to sit down at home? Now even unknown gunmen are killing your people. Now it's double jeopardy for you. No wonder you keep running to the southwest. grin

13 Likes

Re: VIDEO: “Biafra Is Dead” -- Simon Ekpa Admits In A Leaked Video by Obaaderemi2: 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
tk4radi:
I have always said it.

Simon Ekpa is just an Unhappy Person.
He is not doing well wherever he is, and he is milking the depression of the people in Nigeria.

How would someone in a sweet place like Finland be so much interested in Funds and Donations of Lovers of Biafra (both at home and abroad), and you think that everything is very normal with him??
That's what his daft followers are not thinking about. grin

11 Likes

Re: VIDEO: “Biafra Is Dead” -- Simon Ekpa Admits In A Leaked Video by Bigshots001(m): 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2023

I agree totally with your point here,but the Yorubas and the Igbos are not the same culture-wise,we are a gregarious, egalitarian, boastful, industrious and adventural people, the Yorubaman still believe so much in Nigeria, while the Igboman don't, the aftermath of first and second coup d'etat and the civil war did a lot of demage psychologically to the igboman + the unfair treatment he has been subjected to after those controversial events.Hence,the igboman will listen to anyone who promises him of total libration from the Noth and south almagemation( Nigeria).
The igboman is proud and marvrick in Nature and doesn't want any one to call the shot for him except himself and his Chi,but the unseen hands bedevilling Nigeria using the Hausa-fulani as a tool to achieve its aim and to keep the igboman at abeyance is what makes most of us buy into the secessionist mantra not knowing our captains are using it for business transactions.If the Nigeria people can forgive and forget the sins of the past and eschew tribalism and marginalization,I think the igboman will embrace Nigeria wholeheartedly,just like what you see in PO's fellowers,they need something to make them believe in this country once more,even after almost loosing hope of fair treatment from the country.
But,on this rot and tribal politics in Nigeria,the Yorubas are not left out,I think most times they're given few crumbs below what they out to get and leave the Igbos totally out with nothing,while manipulating them against each other ( this is their strength).The Britains and the Caliphates runs this country,the other regions have to beg or serve them to be able to get a piece of the national cake.
Let's correct this abnormally for this country to prosper and benefit everyone irrespective of religion and tribe.
Nb:I hate these Biafra madness every now and then (from Ojukwu, to Uwazuruike,to MNK,to Ekpa etc) it's sending the wrong massage to the rest of the country,even the approach itself..but what will he do?
That's the only hope he has,he is fighting for his destiny and struggling to survive in a country he helped found, which has hated him so much.
No man rejects himself, after being rejected.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: “Biafra Is Dead” -- Simon Ekpa Admits In A Leaked Video by FreeStuffsNG: 12:09am On Jan 20, 2023
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever!
Re: VIDEO: “Biafra Is Dead” -- Simon Ekpa Admits In A Leaked Video by FreeStuffsNG: 12:10am On Jan 20, 2023
O pari. Kanu and Ekpa are Scam raise to power Scam.
Re: VIDEO: “Biafra Is Dead” -- Simon Ekpa Admits In A Leaked Video by QuotaSystem: 2:18am On Jan 20, 2023
That’s why it was aptly named it “BiaFrauud” since the scam re-emerged after Jonathan’s defeat in 2015.
Re: VIDEO: “Biafra Is Dead” -- Simon Ekpa Admits In A Leaked Video by QuotaSystem: 2:23am On Jan 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari. Kanu and Ekpa are Scam raise to power Scam.

They saw the raw emotions in the SE after Buhari’s win and effectively harvested & converted the emotions into raw cash willingly donated to their pockets in foreign currencies; part of which was used to create and arm the ESN terrorists that are now hunting & using them for peppersoup while turning the region to AfghanEastern.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: “Biafra Is Dead” -- Simon Ekpa Admits In A Leaked Video by Owontime: 2:36am On Jan 20, 2023
Very stupid post, is any Nigerian actually interested in Biafran problems.
Re: VIDEO: “Biafra Is Dead” -- Simon Ekpa Admits In A Leaked Video by ebufa: 3:23am On Jan 22, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
You are not smart. You are worse than a brainless fly that doesn't think before perching on poo.

Kanu was arrested in Kenya. He never intended to return to Nigeria if not caught. The other one is in Finland pushing your brothers and sisters to their deaths. Ojukwu never stayed in Europe asking poor ibo people to go and die while he is cashing out. grin

It just shows how stupidd many of you are. Have the Fulani herdsmen stopped killing your people since Ekpa started ordering you to sit down at home? Now even unknown gunmen are killing your people. Now it's double jeopardy for you. No wonder you keep running to the southwest. grin

See ogbeni mufutau.!! ......or whateva crass nomenclature you guys go by, kindly face your agbero and bororo herdsmen kidnapping your people, Ndigbo are evidently dealing with our own issues............may chivalry and courage remain far from your kith and kin, after men finish fighting....women like you are left to tell the story! The IPOB struggle will not be in vain, we either get Biafra or drag Nigerians to restructuring..................we will oblige you opportunity to claim the dividends of the struggle in your usual sophisticated afonja manner...ndi iberibe!

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Near Polling Booth Again / Top Investement Hub In Nigeria. All APC States. Picture. / It's Time To Build A Dubai In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.