Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

“The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. (4860 Views)

Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed / BREAKING: Atiku’s Witness Admits Paying N10,000 To Soldiers During Election / Omo-Agege’s Senate Seat Threatened As APC Witness Admits Court Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

“The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by Penguin2: 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
At the resumed hearing of the Petition of the Labour Party and Peter Obi against INEC, Tinubu, Shettima and APC, INEC was finally able to open their defence as their witness did not have “domestic issues” today.

INEC witness today was the same Deputy Director of ICT at INEC, Lawrence Bayode, who testified for INEC in PDP’s case.

After adopting his witness statement, it was time for cross examinations by parties.

When it the turn of the Labour Party, cross examination was handled by PIN Ikwueto SAN.

First, under cross examination, PIN Ikwueto asked the witness why INEC went ahead to deploy the IREV for the elections if it had “vulnerabilities” (recall the many claims of threats of hackers and all by INEC and government agencies).

To this the witness replied that the IREV “had no vulnerability.”

Furthermore into the cross examination, Mr Ikwueto handed an INEC certified IREV result sheet and asked, “what is the score of APC in this result sheet?”

INEC Witness: ”I don’t know, the results are blurry.”

And that was how INEC admitted in court that its document is blurry.

Now, the question is where did it get the numbers to announce the winner it announced?

Remember: ”The aim is not to trust the judiciary, the aim is to overwhelm them with evidence”.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by Penguin2: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
By that singular admittance, INEC fell into a bottomless pit of trap set by the Labour Party’s Lawyer.

The man below is a senior lawyer and he shares his view about that.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by MS247: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
grin

Then hold the youth Corpers that handled the polling unit accountable

Nigeria has 176,974 polling unit and ward accross 774 Local Government, 36 states and FCT

Party Agents: PDP leads with 176,588, APC 176,233, NNPP 176,200, LP 134,874

Labour Party couldn't get volunteer or members to monitor election in over 40,000 polling unit

IREV a collation website is not even recognized by the electoral law... It's just a mere website

Oya show us the certified true copy by LP agent at all polling unit, give us a picture

or

don't your party agent have Android phones

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by Adurax: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
Fake results just to declare Tinubu

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
Peter Obi stolen mandate will be restored

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by phorget(m): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
Wahala!
E be like say dem go soon pursue balablue commot for that seat o.🤔

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by seunmsg(m): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
Furthermore into the cross examination, Mr Ikwueto handed an INEC certified IREV result sheet and asked, “what is the score of APC in this result sheet?”

IREV results are downloaded from IREV. IREV results were not used for collation so it’s of no effect even if it is blurry. Below is the relevant testimony of the witness that the OP will not post here.

Bat/Shett’s counsel begins the cross examination of Lawrence Bayode (INEC’s Witness)

Wole for Wole Olanipekun

W for Lawrence as Witness

Wole: form ec8A is the bedrock of any result
W: yes

Wole: assuming any blurred document has been downloaded from irev it won’t affect the main results

Wole: the images uploaded are not relevant for collation

And this

The foundation and the authencity of INEC elections are written in the forms EC8A and EC8B

W: Yes

O: Assuming IREV have blurred documents they won’t affect the physical results of form EC8A which are not blurred, am I right

O: The images of form EC8A uploaded to IREV are not relevant for results collation, am I right

W: Yes you’re right

O: Are you aware of the celebrated E-Naira of president Buhari

W: Yes I’m aware

O: The E-Naira could not function work due to technological issues am I right

Final

Lateef Fagbemi SAN (APC’s Counsel) begins cross examination of Lawrence Bayode (INEC)

L for Lateef

W for Lawrence as Witness

L: EC8A was used to collate the results?

L: The glitches didn’t affect collation?
W: no, it didn’t

L: If what is uploaded on iREV isn’t clear, physical result can be obtained?

L: You are also aware that Ecowas is among the list of recognized observers?

L: What is the essence of the cloud trail log?
W: it is obtained from our account, it shows the activity of the patches that showed the glitches that we encountered on our application

L: my lord, I’ll rest at this point

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by Jostoman: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
seunmsg:

IREV results are downloaded from IREV. IREV results were not used for collation so it’s of no effect even if it is blurry. Below is the relevant testimony of the witness that the OP will not post here.

And this

Final

So who posted the result Pdp, Apc, Nnpp or LP? grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by sobhladi: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
Toh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by tuborme: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
Wahala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by Aquila99: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
Penguin2:
At the resumed hearing of the Petition of the Labour Party and Peter Obi against INEC, Tinubu, Shettima and APC, INEC was finally able to open their defence as their witness did not have “domestic issues” today.

INEC witness today was the same Deputy Director of ICT at INEC, Lawrence Bayode, who testified for INEC in PDP’s case.

After adopting his witness statement, it was time for cross examinations by parties.

When it the turn of the Labour Party, cross examination was handled by PIN Ikwueto SAN.

First, under cross examination, PIN Ikwueto asked the witness why INEC went ahead to deploy the IREV for the elections if it had “vulnerabilities” (recall the many claims of threats of hackers and all by INEC and government agencies).

To this the witness replied that the IREV “had no vulnerability.”

And that was how INEC admitted in court that its document is blurry.

Now, the question is where did it get the numbers to announce the winner it announced?

Remember: ”The aim is not to trust the judiciary, the aim is to overwhelm them with evidence”.

Lol. I knew u will rush to come n copy dat part n post to ur happy gullible friends. U didn't see d oda parts dat said. If d copy from irev is blurred, it can't change the result of election or that in the EC8A. Hope wen una lose, una no go dey cry blood. Soon now all those amateur lawyers of obi go soon dey address press n be laffin of getting dia Manhood back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by kcnwaigbo: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
seunmsg:

NJ

And this

Final

Oga IREV is contained in the electoral law.It thus states that in event of discrepancies,it is the IREV results that would be relied on.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by seunmsg(m): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jostoman:
So who posted the result Pdp, Apc, Nnpp or LP? grin

INEC officials. And yes, there are lots of reasons for blurry images. If 18k snapped results are blurry out of 176k, then that’s an insignificant number. It’s a passmark for INEC and IREV.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by seunmsg(m): 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Oga IREV is contained in the electoral law.It thus states that in event of discrepancies,it is the IREV results that would be relied on.

So, where is the discrepancy? Bring out your own result and let’s compare with INEC results. If not, then there is no discrepancies anywhere other than in the deluded minds of obidients.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by IamAtikulate: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
seunmsg:

So, where is the discrepancy? Bring out your own result and let’s compare with INEC results. If not, then there is no discrepancies anywhere other than in the deluded minds of obidients.
There were discrepancies, that is why they blurred the results.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by Novarisammy2: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
no wonder gartfield refused to continue with the court proceedings today

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by IamAtikulate: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
seunmsg:

INEC officials. And yes, there are lots of reasons for blurry images. If 18k snapped results are blurry out of 176k, then that’s an insignificant number. It’s a passmark for INEC and IREV.
That 18k results totalled about 2.5 million votes. Tinubu won with 1.8 million votes.

Use your sense

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by Jostoman: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
seunmsg:

ikwueto grin

11 Likes

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by Novarisammy2: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
seunmsg:

Clause 48 of the INEC Regulation
reveals the status of the electronically
transmitted election results, where
incorrectness is identified by the
collation officer, with a similar purpose
identified under Clause 51, which states
that discrepancies in a result submitted
by the presiding officer to the Ward
Collation Officer will be resolved using
the electronic result to identify the
source of the discrepancy. The clause
states that the result that is
electronically transmitted will be
employed for the purpose of collation
and announcement of result. Therefore,
in a situation of incorrectness or
suspicion of manipulation, the
electronically transmitted result
supersedes other forms of result
appearing before the collation officer.
Electronic Transmission and Other

culled from premium times
march 23rd, 2023

go and read it up

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by MS247: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
Tweet
See new Tweets
Conversation
🦅 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣 𝕆𝕜𝕖𝕫𝕚𝕖 𝕁 𝔸𝕥𝕒ñ𝕚 🦅
@StFreakingKezy
PEPT live updates as the Respondents INEC begin their defense of Massive Electoral Frauds against Labour Party.

Stay tuned to today's court proceedings..

👇👇👇👇 👇

INEC: Before witness comes out, my lord I have a couple of documents that I want to tender

SAN Livy is now up with a very angry face: My lord, I believe this is the stage that we, in fact I would hand over to Ikwueto

SAN Ikwueto is now up....
SAN Ikwueto: My lord we have subpoenas on this that we want to tender for a seemless case today with this witness

Justice Tsammani:What is seemless, you have closed your case,you want to reopen your case again

Ikwueto: No my lord, we have subpoena and documents for this witness Court: this case is for defense.. you can’t tender document when you close your case

AB Mahmood: We intend to tender 1,2,3,4,7 in our schedule of document.

Ikwueto: we aren’t opposing 3,4 and 7 we are opposing 1 and 2
INEC has now tendered the document

All the respondents did not object

Ikwueto: We do not object to all apart from 3 of the documents my lord. The ones listed as 3,4 & 7

Justice Tsammani has now admitted the documents as evidence before the court

INEC has now called the witness INEC: My lord that would be all for us, we are closing ours today.

‘The whole courtroom is shocked😳’
Justice Tsammani: Okay, any objection to them closing their case

There was no objection

Olanipekun: My lord, we would them open ours tomorrow....Justice Tsammani: Okay
So we adjourn today

The case has now been adjourned to tomorrow, Wed 5th July 2023 for Tinubu and Shettima’s lawyers to open their case....The Secretary has now sworn in the witness

INEC: You are Dr. Lawrence Bayode

INEC: Where do you live

W: Abuja

INEC: You are a staff of INEC

INEC: What is your position and how long have you been working ..W: I’m a Deputy Director of the ICT in INEC

W: I’ve been working for 24 years with INEC

‘Now I know why Ikwueto wanted to tender documents, LP sent subpoenas to this same department in INEC and they didn’t show up but here they are today standing as witness for INEC’....
INEC: You made your statement on 10th April

INEC: Hiw do you recognize it

W: With my signature

INEC: Do you wish to adopt

W: Yes but there are some errors on page 69 and 70 that I want to correct
On the paragraph, it move from 40 to 104, 105, 106, 107, 108 instead..instead of 41, 42, 43, 44 and 45

INEC: Okay, let’s correct it

INEC: My lord please help with the correction. Witness any other correction

W: No

INEC: In paragraph 8 (29viii) and 107(i) that’s 44(i) you referenced the cloud train log...W: Yes

INEC: If you see that cloud trail log can you identify it

W: Yes, my name and signature is there

INEC: I seek to tender the cloud trail and the certification my lord.
It’s listed in item 6 on our schedule of documents

Tinubu’s lawyer Olanipekun is now up on his feet...O: My lord it is too early in the morning to be objecting to documents, there is no objection.

The whole courtroom is laughing.

APC: No objection to the documents presented by INEC my lord

Ikwueto: My lord, we object and would state our reasons in full when the need arises..Justice Tsammani has now admitted the documents as evidence before the court

INEC: My lord, I want the documents to be taken as read if I have your kind permission

Justice Ugo: Hiw do you want to demonstrate this document, you want to enter cloud 😅

The whole courtroom 😅🤣 Justice Tsammani: Since it’s cloudy, they will enter the cloud to demonstrate the cloud

Olanipekun: No objections my lord
😅

APC: We consent to the document to be marked as read

Ikwueto: No objections my lord

‘Everyone is shocked but Ikwueto has a huge smile on his face’..INEC: This smile from Ikwueto well I’m
Just happy he’s not objecting and he’s in a good spirit today, I hope this spirit of cooperation continues

Olanipekun is now up..O: The foundation and the authencity of INEC elections are written in the
Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by Novarisammy2: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
IamAtikulate =:

That 18k results totalled about 2.5 million votes. Tinubu won with 1.8 million votes.

Use your sense

unfortunately sense is an aliens to some people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by Racoon(m): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
INEC own result documents were blurred and yet a balabloo-blu-bulava was declared president-select by the same fraudulent INEC based on many of such results?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by Oksman(m): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
seunmsg:

And this

Final

Pocket Lawyer. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by Asswipemod: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
seunmsg:

Now this is the Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg that I know. 15 posts and still counting.

7 Likes

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by garfield1: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
Penguin2:
By that singular admittance, INEC fell into a bottomless pit of trap set by the Labour Party’s Lawyer.

The man below is a senior lawyer and he shares his view about that.

You see why obi is failing.instead of him to look for evidence on his own,you depend on the weakness of the defense.it is settled law that a petitioner will succeed on the strength of his case and not on the weakness of the defence.quoting case law is a waste since you won't bother to read but rather vomit nonsensical statements

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by garfield1: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Peter Obi stolen mandate will be restored

Did the blurry results show obi won

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by garfield1: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

It is not.the primary results are manual forms

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by garfield1: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
IamAtikulate:

There were discrepancies, that is why they blurred the results.

Prove the discrepancies

1 Like

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by garfield1: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
IamAtikulate:

Use your sense

So if there's a rerun there,all the 2.5 million will come out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hugo Chavez: Matters Arising / Who Financed Ibb's Coup? / We Shall Send Obasanjo Back To Jail; He Will Die In Prison - Col. Bello Fadile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.