Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man (11238 Views)

Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming / FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by Opportuneke(m): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
If you agree, you are correct.

If you disagree, you are also correct.
Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by Pootle: 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
very correct
Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by JohnieWalker12(m): 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Divayettymama:
Just imagine the nonsense he's saying with confidence

Can't you counter with constructive conversation, how is what his saying nonsense. Evening newspaper
Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by rickleye: 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
When he said Nigerian Man … I just came quickly to read comments .
Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
By Allah's grace I'm sending money to a father of a new baby today. Just greeting to the mother, I know what it takes to be ather of new baby.
Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by christistruth01: 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
Thief
Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by Jackipapa: 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
Which kind of a man are you/ just thinking aloud!

1 Like

Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by Gboom: 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
The man is going on the way of alfas(muslim clerics) that normally collect many offering during a naming ceremony and will be fighting later on sharing formula instead of them to hand over the money to the baby's parent.
Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by LikeAking: 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
Goodlady:
Ok. He's right to an extent. But after giving the money to the woman, larger part should be given to the mother for immediate child care. Cos it's the mother that know what to buy for the child, not the father. Also, it's the mother that spends most time with the child especially btw 1-3 months.

That money is for d mother, no b today.

No b dat money go make any man rich..

4 Likes

Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by 123readygo: 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by funsho75(m): 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
I no care about who colet d money

The only thing that is funny to me about all this conversation is that people saying man no suppose focus on this kin money...

Everytime man speak up about things that borden him, we still find a way to talk it down and we come back tomorrow and say man should speak up
Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
Divayettymama:
Just imagine the nonsense he's saying with confidence

It's not nonsense, that's his opinion and it is right just as you have your own opinion on this issue.

Learn to remove emotions when asserting your self in discourse.
Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by FireUpNow(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
Na the baby dem dey give the money to and since na the mother dey breast feed and nurse the child, she go be the cashier. So Oga Dele be calming down small

4 Likes

Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by Afonjacrusder(f): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
merits:

It's well.

Do you know that Army officer you have been posting everywhere here on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by juman(m): 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
Money the husband would use to drink and carry ashewo.

3 Likes

Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by Britishpea: 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
LikeAking:

Nonsense!

Real men no suppose focus on that kind money..

Anything thing gift shud go to my wife n kids.

That’s why real men die early. I’m strong I am a strong man. I’m a real man. Na so man dey go small small.

A case study: if your child is sent home from school for fees. The mother will tell the father-responsible fathers) the mother will forget anything about that fees until the next morning.

But father will be troubled with the issue till he finds the money. To him, he’s not troubled. But he is. He just doesn’t know. Na so man dey go small small.
Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by Treasuredvessel: 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
tiswell:
female eggs are use.less without a man's se.men!

Men should be well appreciated and women should be grateful to the male gender
Male semen is also useless without female eggs,every thing is not competition

4 Likes

Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by FireUpNow(m): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
Hh
Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by Ybholy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
Na the mother bro. They spent more money buying urgent baby needs and drugs and their own cravings more than you think.

They also know when to change the baby oil or soaps if the initial is not good for the baby. All the expenses are hidden from the man.

I don’t support this one.

4 Likes

Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by funsho75(m): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
juman:
Money the husband would use to drink and carry ashewo.

But the same husband na him dey provides for d family since...
Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by sphinixs2: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
benjackugo:
Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother - Nigerian Man

A Nigerian man, Seye Dele, has said that people visiting couples who welcomed babies should give money to the fathers instead of the mothers, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/seyedele/status/1615655626994065408?s=19

I think this guy needs to spend time in the labour room to have a rethink.

1 Like

Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by Tony4000: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
This is really disheartening coming from my fellow man, why will you even be concerned with token given to your wife upon delivery? Isn’t it too petty? Try being a real man pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by lieutenantprime(m): 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
I just dey observe....
Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by Probz(m): 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I strongly support the man with the last strength of my gbola wey I dey reserve for my banny wey wan visit me tonight...

Jokes apart,this is Nigeria,where people tend to celebrate the pregnancy (woman) thereby neglecting the (gbola) that did all the hard work..

Moral lesson::: People only appreciate results and say to hell with hardworks angry. Which is very bad,very very bad..

Is it the man who goes through all the hard work of carrying a little life for nine months and the main responsibility of bringing that kid up for at least 18 years? What’s a man to even do except direct a little bit of sperm the woman’s way and give the baby half its DNA?

You’re an idiot.

5 Likes

Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by Enema1Nwaeze(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
[quote author=meum post=120183443] grin
Sounds true but the two had become one.

If monetary gifts are given to the mother she should let the father know about it. That money is actually for the baby. Just that the baby can’t collect it. So the baby’s parents should use the money for his/her upkeep, as it was meant for. Period/quote]
Exactly. The money is actually for the baby.
Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by ElijahIme1992(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
irunoko:
grin

Ode.you follow am experienced the morning sickness, nausea,back pains,body and hormonal changes,loss in beauty and body scars,loss of blood and sleep that comes with pregnancy, child delivery and nursing and infant or another human being relying on your body for food and sleep, the nipple pain, nipple biting, stretch Marks and tear in the vagina or cs?

Respect yourself o
so wat of the emotional support nko undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by ElijahIme1992(m): 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
I am sorry to bring dis here, pls any one dat knows Romanoff should tell him to leave me alone, he should stop insulting me... To the mods, Romanoff is a cyber bully please tell him to get off my back... Thank you

I brought it here because I don't know how to go through the necessary channels to report an abusive person.....
Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by tollyboy5(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
LikeAking:

Nonsense!

Real men no suppose focus on that kind money..

Anything thing gift shud go to my wife n kids.

He's right. I'm not a real man tho, I won't still focus on such.
Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by sharone21(f): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
Britishpea:

That’s why real men die early. I’m strong I am a strong man. I’m a real man. Na so man dey go small small.

A case study: if your child is sent home from school for fees. The mother will tell the father-responsible fathers) the mother will forget anything about that fees until the next morning.

But father will be troubled with the issue till he finds the money. To him, he’s not troubled. But he is. He just doesn’t know. Na so man dey go small small.

It is an insult/ very insensitive to women for men to say or imply that they don't want to die of stress for a home that bears YOUR NAME.

The woman carries pregnancy for 9 months and pushes out baby ALONE..... Does house chores, some will even fetch water ( pregnant/ not) in homes where they have wells while their able bodied men are alive, do home work/ breast feed/ cook almost at same time, chase money.....

And the only thing men can do to show they are REAL MEN which is looking for money, they still beg for support from women...

So, una want make women die of stress and not the man?

Anyway, I thank God that despite being tagged the weaker gender and ladened with more work especially in Africa, women still live longer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Uses Of Marriage Certificate? / Class Discrimination: When Will It End? / How Do You Love A Difficult Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.