Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ (10234 Views)

MIURIC Demands Shari’ah Courts In South West & Edo - Ishaq Akintola / NJC Recommends The Appointment Of 18 Appeal Court Judges, Others / Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by whytediamond(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
cheesy
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by justiz5(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
Bala bu balabu

Let the judges be handled by Hisbah Police and Sharia Court now.

Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by Cantonese: 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nonsense.

In this case, what goes around should come around.

Would it not have been proper to arraign them before a shariah court, rather than a magistrate court? In a case like this, or a far lesser case, a so called common man would have been arraigned before a shariah court with either life imprisonment or cutting off of one part of his body.

Jagbajantis intete
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by Afobear: 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
madridguy:
I don't understand you?

You understand in the absolute
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by SaLongs1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
We need to apply shariah law on those who occupy positions of influence so that others might see the outcome of doing wrong.
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by slowice(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
This country is a lie joor
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by ZUBY77(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
madridguy:
grin grin grin

I swear Nigeria na cruise.

Hypocrite. Is it time to condemn Nigeria ?
Not APC or PDP ?
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by hopexter(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
vowiski:
OBi might be the first to resign as President when he sees corruption everywhere …

Obi that is a product of corruption. Wasn’t he in PDP for years? Or was he in a section of PDP that wasn’t corrupt?
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by hopexter(m): 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
You wouldn’t be saying this if an Ayo Oritsejafor was sent to prison kwo, Why cant we apply sharia principles of when a thief is caught stealing?

Is this not the same Sharia which the judges and cashier with 14 other stole funds meant for orphans? So imagine those those useless sharia Judges have innocently sent to prison because of bribe? I know you’re not smart enough to think this through. Even Sharia is a fraud filled with bias criminal elements.
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by IslamIsIdiotic: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Na bullion van cruise

madridguy:
grin grin grin

I swear Nigeria na cruise.
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by jcross19: 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/kano-shariah-court-judges-others-sent-to-prison-over-n500m-fraud/
I thought sharia is greater than government court? Which one be this ke? Allah's judges are even corrupt!!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by Landkoluwaseun: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
They should be killed because is against the shariah law
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by royal231(m): 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Sharia no dey see dis one.. Na beer with ashawo dem dey see

Hisbah na ashawo men
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by Sultty(m): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
all I see is double standards. Choping off of the hand is what sharia law permits, so why sentence them to prison when their hands should be on the choping board
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by limeta(f): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
A cashier with the Kano State Sharia Court Division, Hussaina Imam and 14 others, including judges and registrars have been arraigned before a magistrates’ court in the state for allegedly diverting the sum of N500 million meant for orphans.

Oh dear o dear
Didn't they say with sharia every thing will be okay and who steal will get chopped so what changed
Now i understand sharia apply only to the poor .
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by Sammy5413(m): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
When I tell y'all most of these judges are corrupt, y'all doubt me!
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by NwaliE01: 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
For the first time this court judge a useful case.
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by Spandau: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by Spandau: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
You wouldn’t be saying this if an Ayo Oritsejafor was sent to prison kwo, Why cant we apply sharia principles of when a thief is caught stealing?

Nigeria is not an Islamic country. Besides, there are laws in the country to address stealing of public funds but how many of your elites in the North who have pilfered trillions over the year has been sent to prison? It's in your blood. Praise the powerful and oppress the less privileged. SapussMamaSani
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by Spandau: 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
SaLongs1:
We need to apply shariah law on those who occupy positions of influence so that others might see the outcome of doing wrong.

So how come the law didn't prevent those poor thieves from diverting 500milla? It only shows that sharia is a scam. It's only for the less privileged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
Oh, so it turns out those who give judgments to decapitate poor muslims in the north are actually far more corrupt than them.

They are the ones sending Hisbah to break beer bottles and encouraging the rights of Christians in Kano to be infringed upon.

The hypocrisy of the muslim north is getting exposed more and more.

grin
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by jibrilELsudan: 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
THIS IS BEYOND STUPID

WHY ARE THEY NOT TRIED IN THEIR SAME SHARIA COURTH?

THEY MUST TRY THEM IN THEIR SHARIA COURTH WHERE THEY WILL SENTENCE THEM TO DEATH.

Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by yemmywesey(m): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
They should cut their hands.
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by SaLongs1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
Spandau:

So how come the law didn't prevent those poor thieves from diverting 500milla? It only shows that sharia is a scam. It's only for the less privileged.
People who steal hundreds of millions are not poor thieves
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by bizzibodi(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
People that should be custodian of Islamic laws fa!The hypocrisy of Muslims is so glaring...why magistrate Court and not Sharia court where they all will be amputated or beheaded.
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by seunayantokun(m): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Their hands have to be cut o.
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by opobo007: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
This case should be taken before a sharia court. It amounts to hypocrisy that they are facing trial in a normal court
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by SodiumValproate: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
Seun said I should not make Racist or Tribalistic comments, so I rest my case.

Sharia Judges alhamdulliilah grin
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by DonroxyII: 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
The truth of the Matter is that we ain't Being Practical with Religion Affairs in Nigeria!

We Set standards difficult for HumanBeing to Abide By and Wrapped most people in Hideous Philosophies that has make people to be Wretched!

Some people don't even allow Blood Transfusion and they prefer to die ...

Many Extremists who don't practice what they Preach ...

Anyway, A sane Man needs to develop his own religion himself and find his own God, the True Almighty God of the Universes and Everything therein!

Don't Allow yourself to be scammed by anyone ...

I'm Out of Warped Philosophies since 2022... If it ain't Practical Reality as in Pragmatic .. It ain't Real because it can never work !

1 Like

Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by 249morohundiya: 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
Sharia lawSharia law...
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by olowofariwo(m): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
John 8:7, let eny one without sin cast the first stone
Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by hashtagged(m): 3:06am On Jan 20, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

Yes I second we should chop off their hands. They have been passing the babaric Sharia judgement on poor northerners, it's only ok we do the same for them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. / My Experience Schooling In Igala Land / Fulani Herdsmen: Nigeria Is Being Painted Red With Blood - Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.