Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,766 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. (57081 Views)

Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value / Tudun Ilu People Hold Walk For Atiku In Kaduna State (Video) / Iseyin In Oyo Where Dairy Biz Generates Cash & Peace Among Fulani/Yoruba Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by motionarena: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
My kind of place
Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by Jogs1900: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
hopexter:

How many villages in Anambra did he transform? Someone that couldn’t even build a single bridge, school or hospital. Charity they say begins at home and not from federal, be deceiving yourselves grin
You don't know igbos abi.. Their own charity begins from outside not from home...It's only another person's land that do claim to develop,yet in 2023, they are the only tribe killing their fellow human being for pepper soup....Bitter people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by Evergreen12345(f): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
I prefer OBI to those that imported POVERTY THROUGH DEBTS!
Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by JOemmy(m): 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
What this village really needs might be spiritual deliverance there might be a lot witches and wizards in this village that doesn't like development they might be the ones responsible for the death of the man that volunteered to electrify the village.
Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
BATified2023:
same man that was importing same thing his brothers were producing?
Tinubu has used the destiny of ilu aje people. Tueh!
Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by Blazebond(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
This na for the same Oyo State when makinde dey work wonders o,this village dey under a local government o,this village councilor and house of assembly,house of representatives and Senate member o,hmmmmm, Nigerians are the biggest problem of Nigeria, instead of us to dey call out the councilor,l.g.a chairman,house of assembly member,house of representative member, Senate member and governor of the state,we go just jump straight to presidency and start blaming the president.
Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
christistruth01:

May God continue to bless you with Wisdom
Keep fooling yourself.

Yellow Bars abandoned their ancestral homes and ran to Lagos, claiming lagosians.

Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
with all the IGR that is bigger than the entire west Africa ?
na wa ooo
They ran away to Lagos claiming lagosians.
They abandoned their ancestral homes. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
sweetonugbu:
Ewuuuuu
The accommodators all abandoned their ancestral homes and ran to Lagos.
Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by AngelicBeing: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ddokie:
Ilu Aje? Sounds like the land of witches shocked
Gbamsulotely, they need to invite Violent Angels of God into that community to execute Judgement on the witches sitting on the progress and development of that community shocked

2 Likes

Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Tomorrow now they will immigrate to lagos and start claiming lagosian.
You say tomorrow?

Why do think the place is a ghost town?

Next is fulani to zoom in , kill all the remnants and occupy the place. grin
Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by AngelicBeing: 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
JOemmy:
What this village really needs might be spiritual deliverance there might be a lot witches and wizards in this village that doesn't like development they might be the ones responsible for the death of the man that volunteered to electrify the village.
Gbamsulotely, l said the same thing, Read my post above shocked
Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Gbamsulotely, they need to invite Violent Angels of God into that community to execute Judgement on the witches sitting on the progress and development of that community shocked
No witches anywhere.

They have naturalized in Lagos.

They are Tinubu wannabes. grin
Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by AngelicBeing: 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
No witches anywhere.

They have naturalized in Lagos.

They are Tinubu wannabes. grin
My guy, witches dey oo, from the name of the community, nkan be ooo tongue
Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
JOemmy:
Abegiiiii undecided

Why do you think Igbos go back to their roots every December and every now and then?

Yellow Bars leave their obscure villages for Lagos and never ever return.

The result is an undeveloped ghost town.

1 Like

Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
AngelicBeing:
My guy, witches dey oo, from the name of the community, nkan be ooo tongue
Aje means other things in yeloba language. You chose to interpret it as witches.

Fulani must be at the fringes waiting to strike.

Oops!

No water for their cows grin

No wonder they have not struck.
Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by Ddokie: 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
AngelicBeing:

I dey tell you o. There matter is spiritual.

1 Like

Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by EdwardRandy(m): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
jibrilELsudan:
NICE PLACE TO GO AND FVCK
Dem say young people no dey the village. So na you know who you wan go fvck.
Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by EdwardRandy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
And Tinubu urchins will be abusing south east region that is doing well than Ilu aje and the entire south west states grin
Lol. Dont mind them. I just imagined somebody living in Ilu Aje telling me an Igbo boy that stays in lekki to leave Lagos, I just burst laugh.

I'm not sure if there are villages like this still existing in the east.
Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by ghiloman28(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
If they are even importing good things will that not make a little sense all they produce and importing are fakes that kills Niherians gradually it so sad.
BATified2023:
Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by pacespot(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
I hope they are not trying to connect this to spirituality
Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by Elidrisy20: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dem don mine all the heads for the village
Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
wandycole007:

Aje also means wealth. Unless u know the village being talked about or the writer indicates whether its Ajé or Àjé.
Only know what is at play here...!

Secrecy and mysteries are currency too. Spend wisely.

Most wealthy cities in the Dark Realm are the Poorest in Daylight. Don't ask me how and why
Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by jibrilELsudan: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
EdwardRandy:

Dem say young people no dey the village. So na you know who you wan go fvck.

ROLD NO DEY TO GO THE VILLAGE?

NA TO DEY CARRY GIRLS GO THERE GO FVCK

PESIN FIT EVEN FVCK ONTOP THAT KPAKO BRIDGE IN PEACE

Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by OriOko88(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Tomorrow now they will immigrate to lagos and start claiming lagosian.
Yes. They can claim Lagos cos they're Yorubas. It is the ungrateful nyamiris who can't claim Lagos cos they're are ibos. undecided
Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by sweetonugbu: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
The accommodators all abandoned their ancestral homes and ran to Lagos.
My dear i thought everywhere in south west is developed like lagos.

1 Like

Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by Khallicopyro: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
The community is under a curse. I have heard about them before
Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by delpee(f): 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
Obakoolex:
I wonder what people gain from all this lies just to score cheap points.

Few years ago, I personally employed 3 guys in their late 20s from this said town working in my animal farm at ilora just 50 naira bike from ilu aje.
Ilora that the Op called bankless is just 5 minutes drive from Oyo town and most of its houses almost mixing up with oyo because they share boundary.
Now farm produce that they export from ilora weekly can feed the whole oyo state and that town is blessed with several multi millionaires and off course electricity, market, good houses and big churches (85% are Christian)
Now ilu aje is notoriously known for their JuJu practice so most of their youth stylishly claim ilora instead and reside there and oyo town because of civilization.
There's nothing you want in Oyo town that's not available or what do you expect from a place that have 5 higher institutions, a first class king and historical legacy.

Thanks for this clarification. I was beginning to wonder how this was allowed to happen in a place that is not so remote. They need to check themselves. Perhaps some spiritual cleansing too so that whatever the government or philanthropists decide to do there will truly make a difference.

1 Like

Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by Sunnypan: 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
Money have no value but life has much value there.
Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by orion7: 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
BATified2023:
things like what’s? Just curious
Re: Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. by DLivingAncestor: 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
Chaiiiiiiii

May it never be well with every Funds-looting Politician in Nigeria

May they never find their place in the Ancestral Kingdom

This is bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.