Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd (2555 Views)

Margaret Obi & Hajiya Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Edo State Women (Pics) / Peter Obi & Datti's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Women (Pics) / More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by Politics24: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
Watch this video to see how Niger State women came out in there numbers to welcome Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbQ1JtEUKFM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by yarimo(m): 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
Politics24:
Watch this video to see how Niger State women came out in there numbers to welcome Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbQ1JtEUKFM
Nobody should waste his / her data . The people in the video are not up to 35 undecided that is very unfortunate for a presidential candidate

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by Shikini: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Beautiful woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by oyin44: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
yarimo:
Nobody should waste his / her data . The people in the video are not up to 35 undecided that is very unfortunate for a presidential candidate

Being an obedient is a disaster

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by socialmediaman: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Impressive!

OBIdients, don't be too busy to get your PVC. Time is running out. Go now so that if there's an issue, you can resolve it before the closing date!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by bender79: 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Impressive.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by UnfairLife7(m): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
socialmediaman:
Impressive!

OBIdients, don't be too busy to get your PVC. Time is running out. Go now so that if there's an issue, you can resolve it before the closing date!
I just helped my parents to get theirs. They are voting for the first time and Tinubu is their candidate

My household must be out on election day to give Tinubu our votes

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by uba1991: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
I can't see the crowd, or are you still editing?
Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by BOLATINUBU01: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
This Obidient are clowns, where are the crowd
Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by BOLATINUBU01: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I just helped my parents to get theirs. They are voting for the first time and Tinubu is their candidate

even me and my community are voting for JAGABAN

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by socialmediaman: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Good for you. This is a confirmation of how social media is playing a very big role in the 2023 election. OBIdients outnumber other candidates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by Zaydbat: 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
yarimo:
thank you so much, saving me from wasting my data.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by UnfairLife7(m): 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
socialmediaman:

Good for you. This is a confirmation of how social media is playing a very big role in the 2023 election. OBIdients outnumber other candidates
good for you too
Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by Kingsmeal: 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
See too much Wailing from Drugnubu Urchins.

Wahala
Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by Adaisback(f): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
Thank you Niger state. Thank you women of Niger. We appreciate. ObiDatti to the rescue

1 Like

Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by SaiOba: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
A very BIG shame to you

Usèlèèss lying BATstards angry
yarimo:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by yarimo(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
SaiOba:
A very BIG shame to you

Usèlèèss lying BATstards angry
Isn't This supposed to be a shame to you? This is all what a presidential candidate can boast of in a whole state
Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Fisayo my sweetheart
how are you doing
Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Niger state is basically APC vs PDP. LP would get nowhere.

Simple fact.
Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by SaiOba: 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
Opunu, that was a townhall meeting with the incoming 1st Lady GOD willing..

Now, attached below is the Campaign ground..
yarimo:
Isn't This supposed to be a shame to you? This is all what a presidential candidate can boast of in a whole state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by yarimo(m): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
SaiOba:
Opunu, that was a townhall meeting with the incoming 1st Lady GOD willing..

Now, attached below is the Campaign ground..
Why close zooming na grin grin grin
Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by Vyzz: 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
yarimo:

I did and I found out that the where way more than just 35...

U guys lie a lot..

You have lost my vote
Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by BurningFireAK47: 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
yarimo:
[b][/b]
The most stupid and jobless person l have come across on nairaland. Oga, go find work do. You too lazy !
Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by yarimo(m): 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
BurningFireAK47:

[b][/b]
The most stupid and jobless person l have come across on nairaland. Oga, go find work do. You too lazy !
hahahaha you have exposed yourself oo
Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by yarimo(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Vyzz:

I did and I found out that the where way more than just 35...

U guys lie a lot..

You have lost my vote
Lost vote as if you have voters card
Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by Antivirus92(m): 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
BurningFireAK47:

[b][/b]
he is gainfully employed...
he studied PETER OBILOGY in school
Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by Araokogbamula: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
urchins right now.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by Mrfixitt(m): 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
even me and my community are voting for JAGABAN
You mean your abode under Ojuelegba bridge ?
Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by VendorGB: 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Next week will Judge.
T-Mobile esim is available.

Re: Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd by Fortruth: 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
oyin44:

Being an obedient is a disaster

Will you be voting based on crowds?

If so that means you are just a common NIGGER

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Economic Value Of SE To Nigeria,? / Looking Back Now, Did Ambode Made The Right Choice Of Not Fighting Back. / Aboki You Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.