Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,108 members, 7,849,456 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Why Nigeria Cannot Afford Atiku. (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford Atiku. (pictures) (463 Views)

Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) / Kaduna: Sarki And His Team Welcome Atiku (pictures) / British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigeria Cannot Afford Atiku. (pictures) by Penguin2: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nlfpmod
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Afford Atiku. (pictures) by madridguy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
grin grin grin So this one na campaign too ? Has Atiku ever called anyone for help to feed his family? So I don't think he will need a battalion to protect his family.

He was VP for 8 years and I'm sure his children can take good care of themselves.

God bless Alhaji Atiku for having multiple wives with plenty children.
How will a man with money settle for just a woman ? Joke aside I still dey reason the matter and I dey see such men like tongue If you have money marry plenty wives and plenty children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Afford Atiku. (pictures) by uba1991: 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mumu. When he was vice president, who was guarding them?
Atiku children has already becomes more successful than the op.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Afford Atiku. (pictures) by oyin44: 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Afford Atiku. (pictures) by Felimax(m): 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
Propaganda finish you there.
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Afford Atiku. (pictures) by uba1991: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
If the same Atiku can bring Peter from the garbage to limelight,then you should know that Atiku far better than your whole lineage.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Afford Atiku. (pictures) by Penguin2: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
madridguy:
grin grin grin So this one na campaign too ? Has Atiku ever called anyone for help to feed his family? So I don't think he will need a battalion to protect his family.

If he becomes president, it becomes a constitutional duty of the Armed Forces to not only protect the president but to also protect his family.

And by family, it means his wives and children, and possibly his parents where applicable.

The idea is to ensure that the president’s family is protected from harm because if any of his children or wives is kidnapped, he will no longer be in the right frame of mind to govern the country.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Afford Atiku. (pictures) by Penguin2: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
Felimax:
Propaganda finish you there.
Propaganda?

Are you saying you don’t know it is a constitutional requirement for the president and his family to be protected from the moment he is sworn in?

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Afford Atiku. (pictures) by madridguy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
Alhaji Atiku was Nigeria VP for 8 years, so no issue then. Meanwhile, both Atiku and Obi are just labouring in vain.

Penguin2:

If he becomes president, it becomes a constitutional duty of the Armed Forces to not only protect the president but to also protect his family.

And by family, it means his wives and children, and possibly his parents where applicable.

The idea is to ensure that the president’s family is protected from harm because if any of his children or wives is kidnapped, he will no longer be in the right frame of mind to govern the country.
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Afford Atiku. (pictures) by Felimax(m): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
Penguin2:

Propaganda?

Are you saying you don’t know it is a constitutional requirement for the president and his family to be protected from the moment he is sworn in?

So what does that have to do with Atiku and his family?
Abi na your money dem take dey protect dem for where dem dey?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Afford Atiku. (pictures) by Penguin2: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
Felimax:

Oh!

It doesn’t matter to you that the coffers of govt is now empty and govt can’t even service the country’s debt, billions can be spent protecting Atiku and his countless children if he becomes president, Abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Afford Atiku. (pictures) by MrEverest(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
madridguy:

He was VP for 8 years and I'm sure his children can take good care of themselves.

God bless Alhaji Atiku for having multiple wives with plenty children.
How will a man with money settle for just a woman ? Joke aside I still dey reason the matter and I dey see such men like tongue If you have money marry plenty wives and plenty children.

Sorry, sense is very far from you. You don't know that such things matter? You don't know that's the beginning of corruption when 31 children will be hanging around Aso rock and different ministries and agencies promoting graft in the name of connections?

And yes, each of these 31 children, wives and concubines will be requiring police or army protection and government will bear the cost.

Most people supporting Tinubu are indeed totally daft. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Afford Atiku. (pictures) by MrEverest(m): 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
Felimax:

Another daft Tinubu supporter. You don't know that once their father becomes president, their security will be overhauled? Even if Atiku took enough money from Nigeria to cater for all that in the past, so he should be allowed to come and collect more on their behalf?!

SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Afford Atiku. (pictures) by Talawaka: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
@OP, plus 27 grandchildren as of last year. cool
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Afford Atiku. (pictures) by Felimax(m): 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
MrEverest:

Another daft Tinubu supporter. You don't know that once their father becomes president, their security will be overhauled? Even if Atiku took enough money from Nigeria to cater for all that in the past, so he should be allowed to come and collect more on their behalf?!

SMH.

Eyes go turn you!

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions 7 State's Key Projects In Katsina (PIX) / Once You Spoke, Twice I Heard...." CBN Replies Tinubu / Meet The Nigerian Guy Who Got Married To Donald Trump's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.