Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

"Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN (4489 Views)

Eniola Badmus Resurrected To Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu And The APC. Picture. / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN by christistruth01: 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dsalvo:
Lol. Uncouth IPOBians have rushed in, as usual, to be insulting Eniola. What a hateful and sadistic people.

Nothing for you losers. Obi ti lu le. Jagaban ati Yoruba lokan. Take that to the modafcking bank!!!

Instead of their leaders to explain to them that Elections are not Tribal Warfare

and losing elections isn’t the end of the World

Even Buhari lost 3 Elections before becoming President

2 Likes

Re: "Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN by Chinonye2022(m): 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
useless fat pig
she needs money to continue slimming down through surgery.
thank God Davido cut ties with the foolish back stabber
u are calling someone that is better and richer than ur mother a useless fat pig just because she is not for ur candidate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN by 07kjb: 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
Make she go remove more fats
Re: "Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN by daygee12: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
ubest1:
I just dey reason the beating BAT will collect next month

By now u should know Tinubu is coasting to victory, u are depending on South east vote which is only 5%

3 Likes

Re: "Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN by traihit: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
They wished death upon her but they failed.
They spread the fake news of her death so they coukd wreck havoc on Lagos and kill Asiwaju Tinubu.

Olorun jun awon ipob terrorists lo.

Lagos will reject the mushroom party and their principal being backed by ipob terrorists who burnt down Lagos

Pẹlu awọn APC terrorists náà.....

God pass Ipin terrorists and APC terrorists because there's nothing to call what APC is doing presently than terrorism and God will put them to shame next month. Unquenchable shame!
Re: "Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN by ayo2008: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
wwwihy:

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

BAT is winning 26 states

Yeye dey smell
Vote not casted and BAT is winning 26 states? Upon all APC don do 7 yrs? Keep day dreaming
Re: "Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN by Stone03: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
duro4chang:
Zombies and even Obi will cry like Datti next month.

May your destiny be as strong as Tinubu looks
Re: "Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
christistruth01:

Instead of their leaders to explain to them that Elections are not Tribal Warfare

and losing elections isn’t then end of the World

Even Buhari lost 3 Elections before becoming President

Don't mind them. They will never be able to rise above politics of hate and toxicity.

4 Likes

Re: "Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN by duro4chang(m): 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Stone03:

May your destiny be as strong as Tinubu looks
May God keep your blessing and hoard your goodness the way obi kept anambra money and invest it in his personal business with no value.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN by Stone03: 8:22am On Jan 20, 2023
duro4chang:
May God keep your blessing and hoard your goodness the way obi kept anambra money and invest it in his personal business with no value.

Amen. And as Tinubu masterminded the killing of innocent armless protesters in lekki, may killers invade your life and destiny for just cause in Jesus name.

Say Amen as I did.
Re: "Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN by duro4chang(m): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2023
Stone03:

Amen. And as Tinubu masterminded the killing of innocent armless protesters in lekki, may killers invade your life and destiny for just cause in Jesus name.

Say Amen as I did.
May God deal with you the way obi dealt with freedom fighters. May he deny you of your blessing the way obi denied anambra its money and kept it in his private company. May all your investment be like the one obi did with anambra's money.

2 Likes

Re: "Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN by Stone03: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2023
duro4chang:

As Tinubu diverted Lagos treasury into his account and converted some Lagos state infrastructure to his own, may your blessings and favor be diverted into the destiny bank of your oppressors in Jesus name.

Lagos IGR is more than that of some countries in Europe yet they are among the most indebted states in Nigeria. Fashola inherited huge debt from Tinubu while Obiano inherited huge cash deposit and no internal debt from Obi.

In the same way, may your destiny be poor in the midst of riches surrounding you in Jesus name.

I am waiting for your Amen.
Re: "Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN by Stone03: 8:30am On Jan 20, 2023
duro4chang:
May God deal with you the way obi dealt with freedom fighters. May he deny you of your blessing the way obi denied anambra its money and kept it in his private company. May all your investment be like the one obi did with anambra's money.

Amen! Say amen to mine if you mean you are supporting Tinubu
Re: "Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN by SMGGroup: 9:06am On Jan 20, 2023
duro4chang:

When it suits your narrative, you call them freedom fighters. Later you call them terrorists. If they support your candidate, you call them patriotic. You are bad example to your children. May they never turn out like you
Re: "Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN by Patriotsleague: 9:07am On Jan 20, 2023
Lekki tollgate scandal, was a propanganda of enemies of Lagos to destroy Lagos, and some novice ignorant Lagosians believed their lies. Nigerian army was shooting to the sky, to disperse a crowd, that blocked the road for two weeks, a mob filled with thives and hoodlums, robbing, looting destroying properties worth billions in Lekki and Victoria Island. Ipob terrorists infiltrated the protesters, because the targeted spate of destruction was alarming. Police and innocent people were killed by hoodlums, it is only right for the military to restore order,after police down tools. Nigerian military have a responsibility to ensure fifth columnists, terrorists and anarchists don't destroy this nation. The army has a chain of command, it is an institution that knows and understand it's role, as Nigerians too and protectors of the integrity of the nation, it's people and assets. Only ignorant people will expect the army to look on, when they attack innocent Nigerians in Lekki, loot and burn properties. The protesters might be about 200k people, but Lagos is occupied by 20million people, who were tired of the daylight robbery, killings, looting of public infrastructure and goods, 100 brt buses were burnt, all shops in Lekki and environs, these 20million people wanted life to return to normalcy, the looting, destruction stopped and the mob cleared to save their existence, the majority always wins over the mob. Enemies of Nigeria will never win.

1 Like

Re: "Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN by Kagd10: 9:09am On Jan 20, 2023
Why isn't on fp? Where are the mod? Mynd44
Re: "Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN by wwwihy: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2023
Kagd10:
Why isn't on fp? Where are the mod? Mynd44

They have joined Andrew Liver Salt
Re: "Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN by BATified2023: 11:16am On Jan 21, 2023
ubest1:
I just dey reason the beating BAT will collect next month
u igbos will cry fire
Re: "Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN by BATified2023: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2023
bdon123:

An ugly wen fat,will still be an ugly woman after weight loss....my sister use better makeup.Me like this go need cover ur face wit pillow i go gree d regae n blues
u that can’t bring your mother out in public

Same way TristanX father died a miserable death due to poverty but today tinubu is his problem
Re: "Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN by bdon123(m): 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
BATified2023:

Same way TristanX father died a miserable death due to poverty but today tinubu is his problem
Wen u hear dem talk u can really tell wat kinda idealogy they hav.wen u see BAT or agbado urchin making comment....u will be insane to xpect sensible outburst
Re: "Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
BATified2023:

Why are you this toxic..

Nairaland should not be a place for you
Re: "Died" At Lekki Tollgate But Resurrected To Campaign For The JAGABAN by TristanX: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
BATified2023:

Same way my father died a miserable death due to poverty but today tinubu is my urchin lord and we serve him due to our stupidity

Bastaard son of a whorre mother. Your woes on nairaland has just begun. I will deal with foolish urchins like u on this platform till u have sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forgive Major Hamza Al-mustapha? / Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” / El-Rufai Has No Regrets For Abuja Demolitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.