Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure (35643 Views)

N77trn Debt: Each Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure / Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month / Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by emmanuelowenn: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
Had it been that the population of people that get sense in this country is bigger than the people that doesn't get sense we wouldn't have experience this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by bentenny(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
......And yet a certain dementia stricken presidential candidate of the ruling party boldly told BBC that General Buhari has done well for Nigeria!
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by yankison(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ogun kill every body clamouring for APC and PDP .their entire family will suffer

3 Likes

Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
Timmi:

But then you don’t laugh when your OBI start comparing Nigeria to these countries. See the double standard
Smh

1 Like

Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by iukpe: 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
Not my portion. Dem no go share money na to share debt. Holy ghost faya faya faya!!!!!

1 Like

Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by Spandau: 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2023

2 Likes

Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by maridrug(m): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.icirnigeria.org/n77trn-debt-each-nigerian-to-owe-n384864-by-end-of-buharis-tenure/?amp=1
Buhari is the best president in these democratic regimes.
If you argue about prices, it's not limited to Nigeria, it's all over the globe.
About security, the constitution needs to be reorganized to simplify power.
Ask the governors what they did with LGA allocations cum security votes.
On the latter, we should create a constitution that will accommodate a leadership that's educated.
Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by OdefaGirl(f): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
Timekeeper452:
Fuel scarcity.

High fuel prices.

Planning on removing subsidy by June without any 100% functioning refinery.

High Debt.

Extreme poverty.

High food prices.

Epileptic electricity.

Super high naira to dollar exchange rate.

Heavy tribalism.

Banditry.

Terrible Insecurity.

Health care decline.

No free speech.

Terrible Security.

Oppression.

Yet some Mumu want to vote in the same party championing all these. What a world.

You didn't even mention that gathering house called schools..... Education epileptic too

What a set of selfish beings!!!

2 Likes

Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by baba4thegehs: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
Oga no Nigerian is paying any debt stop causing unnecessary pressure.

Make them carry their wahala
Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by OdefaGirl(f): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
emmanuelowenn:
Had it been that the population of people that get sense in this country is bigger than the people that doesn't get sense we wouldn't have experience this

Exactly
Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by Confirm4real(m): 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
Only thieves will vote for APC...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by Hamzola28: 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
It's better a stingy man countinue from where a give away man Stopped. The issue is hausa wil never allow a christian to rule them.

1 Like

Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by searchlight: 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
Timekeeper452:
Fuel scarcity.

High fuel prices.

Planning on removing subsidy by June without any 100% functioning refinery.

High Debt.

Extreme poverty.

High food prices.

Epileptic electricity.

Super high naira to dollar exchange rate.

Heavy tribalism.

Banditry.

Terrible Insecurity.

Health care decline.

No free speech.

Terrible Security.

Oppression.

Yet some Mumu want to vote in the same party championing all these. What a world.
Do you see why we say that Nigeria is a ZOO and the animals are the ones that voted Buhari twice and planning to vote balablu the third time. Does anyone who reason thing of voting APC or stoning them?

3 Likes

Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
I'll still vote Tinubu

He'll add to it, nah you go pay mine though
Malory:
And some people are planning to vote for Tinubu who vowed to continue from where Buhari stopped.
Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by Illegal1(m): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
I jst dey laff....

1 Like

Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by Angelfrost(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Olaolex:
God forbid. Na me borrow the money? China should better hold Buhari. Or else na give away them do.

Technically, you did!... The money was borrowed in your name and those of all Nigerians living in Nigeria.

That's why your blood and sweat will go into the servicing of these loans!

That's why you and every working Nigerian will be taxed codedly and brazenly to service (not repay) this humongous loan!

...And they will still take more loans! tongue

No jokes... This is the reality of Nigerians' situation!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Every Nigerian? How unfortunate, if these thieves called leaders were made accountable for the funds they recklessly borrow they d be more prudent.

Its unfortunate people in the country don't care that their future has been mortgaged.

1 Like

Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by searchlight: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

At least U S.A citizens are seeing the benefits
They won't mind owing the government
A working active government
They have good roads, electricity, water

Nigeria has nothing, Dead government and it's citizen are still owing.

Never in your life compare Nigeria vs U.S A
He's a fool as we all know. Can you imagine comparing Nigeria with USA. If these fools have Sense they wouldn't have been talking by now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
searchlight:
Do you see why we say that Nigeria is a ZOO and the animals are the ones that voted Buhari twice and planning to vote balablu the third time. Does anyone who reason thing of voting APC or stoning them?

Some the people in APC were once in PDP, its not party but the people, recently your beloveth contestants went to Chatham house to negotiate deals to mortgage the country s future further.

1 Like

Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by kenex4ever(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
If Bulaba wins, by the end of his first tenure each person would be owing 1m.
Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by Angelfrost(m): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Techpik:
They should show me my name on the Loan cheque before I know what to say...

If you are a Nigerian, working and living in Nigeria, your name is already boldly written on that Debtor's list!

The loan was taken in the name of every working and idle Nigerian!

That's why it will remain difficult for most working Nigerians to enjoy the fruits of their labors... The creditors will keep taking from your salaries, profits, and wages via direct and indirect taxation till the loans are fully serviced!

This is what PDP, APC and your politicians have put y'all into!

They have mortgaged your futures and those of generations yet born!

1 Like

Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by Skty: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
The following persons shall pay that my almost #400,000 debt

2. Eriggs
3. Ihordspy

Pls help me tag them. The government should ask them to offset my own

1 Like

Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by Angelfrost(m): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nbote:
Since Nigeria is my Fatherland, I fit pay my own make them show me my own share of my fatherland. I wan sell am japa. I no do again

I can easily and effortlessly afford to pay mine and those of my family without sweating honestly!!!

Can these imbeciles supporting PDP and APC say the same?!! SMH! grin
Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by adecz: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
Crass incompetence and total
cluelessness, which is the hallmark
of northern leadership in any place
they head.

This is what killed all the industries I'm
Northern Nigeria, which they have now
carried to the national level.

Northerners have destroyed;

❌Petroleum sector
❌Agricultural sector
❌Finance
❌Security
❌Education
❌Transportation
❌Aviation
❌Railways
❌Power...
❌Ports
❌Customs

Anywhere they head is dead.☠️☠️☠️☠️
Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by Angelfrost(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
baba4thegehs:
Oga no Nigerian is paying any debt stop causing unnecessary pressure.

Make them carry their wahala

Let's not pretend or hide from the truth sir.

Every Nigerian will pay in one way or the other!

When VAT flies through the roof, you are paying!

When tariffs on goods and services keep going up daily, you are paying!

When the Naira keeps falling against foreign exchange, you are paying!

When taxes or service charges soar, you are paying wella!

Every Nigerian's income and profit will go into servicing that ridiculous and criminal loan.

1 Like

Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by hartson(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
Bodmum:
Buhari, the most useless animal roaming the earth
My annoyance is that the real bubu died long ago but the imposter right there is a hardened terrorist,he feels noting.

1 Like

Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by Femijohn198: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
Everybody eye don clear for APC hand

1 Like

Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by segun18(m): 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.icirnigeria.org/n77trn-debt-each-nigerian-to-owe-n384864-by-end-of-buharis-tenure/?amp=1

Oyamilenu oo. I am short of words. The statistics here is bewildering. Afi Ki 'oluwasanu funwa ni o.

Nigeria is in big trouble.

1 Like

Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
Very terrible

1 Like

Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by edungene7: 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
It is the standard everywhere in the world any political party that fails on delivering in it manifesto would be voted out APC would not be an exception
Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by Angelfrost(m): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Timmi:

N390k pere per Nigerians? In the US, it’s $6,430 per each US citizen.

Please, don't make such comparisons!

US citizens enjoy amenities and infrastructures that an average Nigerian elder has only dreamt of since he was born!
Re: N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure by Shikena(m): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
That's not much considering the amount of tax I owe Nigeria grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants / See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) / Meet Prof. Nnenna Oti: The Hero Of Abia Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.