Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,349 members, 7,836,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi (11826 Views)

‘Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Royal Visit,’ UK Journalists Slam Harry & Meghan / Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity / Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by casualobserver: 7:17am On Jan 20, 2023
hisgrace090:
This is to show that Obassnjo loves this country Nigeria.

A man who sleeps with his son’s wife, who sleeps with his friend’s wife talking about character?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by BigRocky: 7:18am On Jan 20, 2023
diadem10:

Which Yoruba Christian? Liar..

E no go better for you and your family if you or any of your family lives in Lagos, governed by Tinubu. a nuisance

If you don't calm down,u might run mad before Feb 25th.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by habsydiamond(m): 7:19am On Jan 20, 2023
Tflex01:

Why campaigning for another failure in the name of Obi?
what makes him a failure.. this is just like George Orwell's book Animal Farm... which applies to Nigeria politics.. all politicians are corrupt but some are less corruption than the others.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by LocalMan2(m): 7:21am On Jan 20, 2023
You and your family are that nuisance to the progress of this country.
May God continue to punish you and your kindred.
May your life continue to be confused like that of Tinubu's political career.

diadem10:

E no go better for you and your family if you or any of your family lives in Lagos, governed by Tinubu. a nuisance
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Tayorshd2(m): 7:22am On Jan 20, 2023
SAID BY A MAN THAT BROUGHT US INTO THIS HARDSHIP..

MAY GOD PUNISH OBASANJO
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by workchopNG: 7:23am On Jan 20, 2023
Jones4190:
A local champion built his party ACN from the scratch, won 6 states, had 6 governors from 2 regions, 19 Senators including Ngige from the SE, and 50 HOR members, the Minority leader seat of the NASS, 136 House of Assembly members. Tell us anyone else who did it like him.

So, how does this reflect to the life of a common man? Can you mention one value what you typed above added to your life?

Is it not RIGHT to allow the masses choose the best candidate for themsrlves than imposing one on them?

We're not looking for a few king makers, we're looking for who will touch the life of each and every Nigerian. We want who has the ability to shape the economy, minimise wastage by blocking Godfathers/politicians from misusing public funds.

We want a better Educational Sysyem, good Hospital, roads, etc. We don't want who makes his friends and families kings, then share crumbs to the people around him.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by gladdensir(m): 7:23am On Jan 20, 2023
gozmok1:
The people that would vote for APC in the coming elections have been classified into these 4 groups:
Tribalists,
Religious fanatics,
Political actors and,
Illiterates.
Check the list and note where you belong

I'm very much in agreement with you, brother
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by PeterObi4LP: 7:24am On Jan 20, 2023
diadem10:

You are a COMPOUND FOOL.
Has Lagos not been into existence and people from all region living there before Tinubu came to Lagos same way others came?

Is because of the entitlement illiterate people like you is giving him, that's why he lord over Lagos. Get sense.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 20, 2023
casualobserver:

A man who sleeps with his son’s wife, who sleeps with his friend’s wife talking about character?

Ashere titu.
You know the one way Tinubu day do asides druggie? See wetin you day talk.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 20, 2023
habsydiamond:
what makes him a failure.. this is just like George Orwell's book Animal Farm... which applies to Nigeria politics.. all politicians are corrupt but some are less corruption than the others.

Try to stop taking idiots serious. For your health sakes. That guy wu ezigbote anuofia. Just allow am make e day talk e nonsense day go.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 20, 2023
Tayorshd2:
SAID BY A MAN THAT BROUGHT US INTO THIS HARDSHIP..

MAY GOD PUNISH OBASANJO

In which way sir? Was Obasanjo the person that campaigned for Buhari and gave him private Jets and promised a meal a day?
Which one u day swear for am like this?
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Tflex01: 7:29am On Jan 20, 2023
habsydiamond:

But some are corrupt with capacity to deliver eg Tinubu

Some don't have any record of corruption eg Sowore.

Why not support one of these??
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by zeuss: 7:30am On Jan 20, 2023
Jones4190:
A local champion built his party ACN from the scratch, won 6 states, had 6 governors from 2 regions, 19 Senators including Ngige from the SE, and 50 HOR members, the Minority leader seat of the NASS, 136 House of Assembly members. Tell us anyone else who did it like him.

He rode on Afenifere's back.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by deyplay: 7:30am On Jan 20, 2023
Jones4190:
how does that translate into providing good governance to Nigerians?
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by MrSensor(m): 7:34am On Jan 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
That's why we are voting for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU
Disliked
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by expert234: 7:34am On Jan 20, 2023
Jones4190:

He won 6 states with money. Yes, he stole lagos money and was into drug trafficking, which you know. Then he used the proceeds to bribe electorate and sponsor governorship candidates.

Stealing and bribing your way to the top is bad character and you know it. You will only vote for tinubu if you are a national traitor
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by casualobserver: 7:36am On Jan 20, 2023
gimakon:

Ashere titu.
You know the one way Tinubu day do asides druggie? See wetin you day talk.

My friend We are not talking about Tinubu here. Obasanjo spoke about having character and I said he is not qualified to talk about character. The day Tinubu talks about character you can drag Tinubu.

Obasanjo is not in a position to pontificate or lecture anyone about character.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 7:38am On Jan 20, 2023
Jones4190:
Tinubu is a vagabond and drug lord. He can NEVER rule Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Femand93(m): 7:41am On Jan 20, 2023
Funny enough if you ask this damn atiku and Tinubu supporters what Tinubu or atiku can offer ....they will only tell you his gonna make money circulate,like chop make I chop....and does that in anyway helps the future of the country?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by DonBenny77(m): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2023
hisgrace090:
This is to show that Obassnjo loves this country Nigeria.
Reason why he's been granted long life

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by BlackMan6969(m): 7:48am On Jan 20, 2023
diadem10:

Don't take it personal guy. He didn't mention your name na.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 20, 2023
casualobserver:

My friend We are not talking about Tinubu here. Obasanjo spoke about having character and I said he is not qualified to talk about character. The day Tinubu talks about character you can drag Tinubu.

Obasanjo is not in a position to pontificate or lecture anyone about character.

grin i take it , many of you are hating on him because he decided to pick Obi. If he chose Tinubu, you would chant praises. I know your kind. But its fine, like you said, in your last paragraph, lemme be silent and be looking at you.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by John4B: 7:49am On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:
Tinubu disrespected we Yoruba Christian's by running Muslim Muslim ticket, we will punish him for that, and devil will punish him too

Abeg, u ppl alone should punish him and plead on his behalf for devil to 4give him.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 20, 2023
BlackMan6969:
Don't take it personal guy. He didn't mention your name na.

Allow the animal to keep his banter. You get time, We don tire for useless and bad leaders, how is it a problem for "it" to understand?
Make we bring in shettima make fulani herdsmen day fuck__ our girls and wives for road side in our very before abi? or we go pay Jizya or pay money to Tinubus useless thugs and touts.... useless life way Nigerians day live no day tire you? Think am.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by ICEWIN: 7:59am On Jan 20, 2023
Fadoniga:
UK, Netherlands, Italy, Turkey, Germany
Drop ur whatsapp contact
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by casualobserver: 8:03am On Jan 20, 2023
gimakon:

grin i take it , many of you are hating on him because he decided to pick Obi. If he chose Tinubu, you would chant praises. I know your kind. But its fine, like you said, in your last paragraph, lemme be silent and be looking at you.

No! Obasanjo has no influence on anyone. Nobody is going to vote for Obi because Obasanjo endorsed Obi. Just as no one is going to say I am not voting for Tinubu or Atiku because Obasanjo did not endorse them.

Let us not forget Obasanjo is not a political force. He lost the election in the SW in 1999 including his own polling booth. and he only won in 2003 due to a combination of rigging and the endorsement of the real political actors in the SW. if Afenifere and AD did not endorse him in 2003 because they decided not to humiliate him, he would have lost the SW too in 2003.

I don’t know how old you are, if you know your history and If you are a yoruba but if you true yoruba man you will know Obasanjo has always been regarded as a bastard in yoruba land. The o ly reason he has any relevance is because he was a former head of state and a former president and yorubas culturally pay homage to elders. Politically (in terms of influencing voters) he has no influence…..did he not endorse Atiku in 2019?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 20, 2023
casualobserver:

No! Obasanjo has no influence on anyone. Nobody is going to vote for Obi because Obasanjo endorsed Obi. Just as no one is going to say I am not voting for Tinubu or Atiku because Obasanjo did not endorse them.

Let us not forget Obasanjo is not a political force. He lost the election in the SW in 1999 including his own polling booth. and he only won in 2003 due to a combination of rigging and the endorsement of the real political actors in thee SW. if Afenifere and AD did not endorse him in 2003 because they decided not to humiliate him, he would have lost the SW too in 2003.

I don’t know how old you are, if you know your history and If you are a yoruba but if you true yoruba man you will know Obasanjo has always been regarded as a bastard in yoruba land. The o ly reason he has any relevance is because he was a former head of state and a former president. Politically (in terms of influencing voters). He has no influence.

Age does not matter in building a nation to its glory. I am speaking about the present case of Politics , the remainder you speak about appears to be his private life. My take is, If he was able to speak in the regard of installing PO as president, i do not see a reason for you to hate him for that - This is what i mean. If you speak about his promiscuous nature , you should have a reason to, its totally up to you, you should have a reason for that.

This is what i mean and I am telling you.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by wolebest: 8:09am On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:
Tinubu disrespected we Yoruba Christian's by running Muslim Muslim ticket, we will punish him for that, and devil will punish him too

Are you a Christian?

I doubt it,

You are a religious BIGOT.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by edungene7: 8:11am On Jan 20, 2023
Jones4190:
That was when money bag politics was still relevant with looted funds and drug money he achieved all that but judgment day is here we say no to criminality and writing of results sponsored by money bag politicians

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by casualobserver: 8:13am On Jan 20, 2023
gimakon:

Age does not matter in building a nation to its glory. I am speaking about the present case of Politics , the remainder you speak about appears to be his private life. My take is, If he was able to speak in the regard of installing PO as president, i do not see a reason for you to hate him for that - This is what i mean. If you speak about his promiscuous nature , you should have a reason to, its totally up to you, you should have a reason for that.

This is what i mean and I am telling you.

Age matters especially in a country that does not teach history. If you are old enough to understand Obsanjo’s role in Awo’s defeat in 1979 and his role he played against Abiola you will know why Obasanjo is regarded as a traitor and has no influence of SW voters. The man lost his own polling booth in 1979.

He is an ex president, and ex head of state so he is accorded that status but be in no doubt, to yorubas he is a traitor!!!

He has no influence on SW voters!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by callthefred: 8:14am On Jan 20, 2023
Nigerians really don't know what we want. Obasanjo that messed up our chance at democracy. We forget things easily sha. That's the difference between Africans and others. Too forgiving or just too stupid I don't know.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by BlackMan6969(m): 8:15am On Jan 20, 2023
gimakon:

Allow the animal to keep his banter. You get time, We don tire for useless and bad leaders, how is it a problem for "it" to understand?
Make we bring in shettima make fulani herdsmen day fuck__ our girls and wives for road side in our very before abi? or we go pay Jizya or pay money to Tinubus useless thugs and touts.... useless life way Nigerians day live no day tire you? Think am.
wallahi, any body that votes for APC does not have a conscience. Atiku used 2 b my candidate, bt ever since i saw the passion & vision OBI has for Nigeria, i became Obedient & Useful. At this point i blive that, any one that has heard Obi's manifesto & does not support him is a hater of peace, progress & development.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbos Respect Yourselves. / FG Kick-starts 2017 Budget Process, Fix Oil Benchmark (Pic) / Statement On Nigerian And Citizens Of Other African Countries In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.