Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Brain Splatter Everywhere You May Not Eat Again - Blackaxe And Vikings Anambra P - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brain Splatter Everywhere You May Not Eat Again - Blackaxe And Vikings Anambra P (2047 Views)

See as human being brain resemble Akamu - Blackaxe and Vikings Anambra PHOTOS / They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra / Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

Brain Splatter Everywhere You May Not Eat Again - Blackaxe And Vikings Anambra P by Anticultism: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
Add Nigerianview on whatsap

+393510508283

This happened yesterday January 18th on the cult war between Blackaxe and Vikings in Anambra

Re: Brain Splatter Everywhere You May Not Eat Again - Blackaxe And Vikings Anambra P by DanAugust2021: 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
Anticultism:

+393510508283

This happened yesterday January 18th on the cult war between Blackaxe and Vikings in Anambra
Aftermath of pump action.
Re: Brain Splatter Everywhere You May Not Eat Again - Blackaxe And Vikings Anambra P by Zico777(m): 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ahhhhh
This is gory!
Re: Brain Splatter Everywhere You May Not Eat Again - Blackaxe And Vikings Anambra P by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:27am On Jan 20, 2023
Viewers description angry
Re: Brain Splatter Everywhere You May Not Eat Again - Blackaxe And Vikings Anambra P by Anticultism: 7:34am On Jan 20, 2023
YOUNGELDER1:
Viewers description angry

Is adviced

Re: Brain Splatter Everywhere You May Not Eat Again - Blackaxe And Vikings Anambra P by shagasha: 2:43am On Jan 21, 2023
Man's inhumanity to his fellow man
Re: Brain Splatter Everywhere You May Not Eat Again - Blackaxe And Vikings Anambra P by Ternistacle(m): 4:27am On Jan 21, 2023
Eyahhhh another one down... Life continues..
Re: Brain Splatter Everywhere You May Not Eat Again - Blackaxe And Vikings Anambra P by Pwettylinda(f): 4:34am On Jan 21, 2023
😩😩😩😩😩
These fools na waooo
Re: Brain Splatter Everywhere You May Not Eat Again - Blackaxe And Vikings Anambra P by 3yga: 11:59am On Jan 21, 2023
Anticultism:

+393510508283

Chai see as As open odin skull
Person wey don go blind already Lol
Wahala for Vahala ha ha…

Re: Brain Splatter Everywhere You May Not Eat Again - Blackaxe And Vikings Anambra P by Prettygirl200(f): 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
😭😭😭ooh my world this is too much cry cry

Re: Brain Splatter Everywhere You May Not Eat Again - Blackaxe And Vikings Anambra P by Killerbag36: 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Belive them go hear word tongue
Re: Brain Splatter Everywhere You May Not Eat Again - Blackaxe And Vikings Anambra P by Thomthom(m): 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nawa for Nigeria youth oo..
Re: Brain Splatter Everywhere You May Not Eat Again - Blackaxe And Vikings Anambra P by epondudu: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
Anyyama cry
Re: Brain Splatter Everywhere You May Not Eat Again - Blackaxe And Vikings Anambra P by Ikaeniyan0: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
Even if I will get paid, I can never join any cultist group.

I don't play with my freedom, I love the way I can go out any time and any day I want. I don't want to be living in fears

Re: Brain Splatter Everywhere You May Not Eat Again - Blackaxe And Vikings Anambra P by Jakumo(m): 6:47am On Jan 22, 2023
That is the exit wound inflicted by the 7.62x39 round fired from an AK 47. The entry wound is typically small, matching the bullet diameter, but when that bullet emerges after tumbling through the body, fistfuls of meat erupt in a spray out of the body which is clinically dead before it hits the ground.

Man Inserts Love Machine In Male Neighbours Butt After He Caught Him With His Wife / Facebook Scam / Soldier Who Was Killed In Sambisa Forest Buried Amidst Tears

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8