Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Ate These Dogs Real Or Photoshop(pis) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Ate These Dogs Real Or Photoshop(pis) (667 Views)

What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) / I Need These Dogs Urgently / These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ate These Dogs Real Or Photoshop(pis) by cadet222(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
I saw these pictures and it left me wondering if these photos are real.

Re: Ate These Dogs Real Or Photoshop(pis) by cadet222(m): 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
More pictures

Re: Ate These Dogs Real Or Photoshop(pis) by cadet222(m): 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
More pictures

Re: Ate These Dogs Real Or Photoshop(pis) by shortgun(m): 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
They are mostly genetically modified breeds that are prone to illnesses and unstable health.
Re: Ate These Dogs Real Or Photoshop(pis) by meobizy(f): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
They don’t look real to me. I find the woman in the grayish winter jacket cute.
Re: Ate These Dogs Real Or Photoshop(pis) by Itawon: 11:11am On Jan 20, 2023
Well I'm not sure about the chow chow and the Newfoundland dog but all the other dogs are real i.e the Great Dane, the Irish wolfhound, the American Akita and the Cane Corso
Re: Ate These Dogs Real Or Photoshop(pis) by Itawon: 11:13am On Jan 20, 2023
Well I'm not sure about the chow chow and the Newfoundland dog but all the other dogs are real i.e the Great Dane, the Irish wolfhound, the American Akita, the Great Pyrenees and the Cane Corso this dogs are actually that big.

The second picture of the Newfoundland dog is actually real but I'm not sure about the first one( i.e the black dogs)

(1) (Reply)

Pure White Female Eskimo 4 Left 40k Each. / I Need A German Sheperd (alsatian) / Extremely Fantastic Brindle Male Boerboel Pup For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.