Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West (8750 Views)

Osun Assembly Election: PDP Decries Low Turn Out Of Voters / Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) / Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by ekukeku(m): 9:16am On Jan 20, 2023
M dat need it, inec cancelled my name with ease
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by 007lss: 9:16am On Jan 20, 2023
Newton2024:
"Asiwaju is physically unable to run. He was charged with criminal activity in the United States. There is evidence of his criminal history. I still don't know what he's doing. He needs to apologize to Nigerians. Nigerians need not worry about APC. We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.
with all that,his even too old to lead us,too much of drugs is bad to health

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by Legitmatazz: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2023
Nawa o

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by Adesina18111(m): 9:18am On Jan 20, 2023
Louder pls!!!

OBIDATTI 4 life

agulion:
We Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools Muric even told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by Godispeace: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2023
chukwudi , its shall never be well with and your generation for impersonating us
agulion:
We Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools Muric even told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by garfield1: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

The voter apathy I predicted for the north might likely happen in the Southwest as well. As voters are not enthusiastic to come out and vote for Tinubu.

On the contrary, I think Christian voters in the Southwest are being aggressively mobilized to go out and vote.

The north west will outvote se ss
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by FemiEmkaMusaFEM(m): 9:43am On Jan 20, 2023
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by Alawode01(m): 9:45am On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:
, don't deceive yourself Yoruba is a senseable and sensetive tribe, we are the generous people,the we're not a religion bigotry almost every Yoruba familys have both christians and musilm in the linage, so so Yoruba christians that musilm and the traditionalists,if they didn't vote for musilm president,can they vote for christian president later in future? apart from those politicians that may sell their votes as usual, Yoruba know how we do settle ourselves when it comes to the issue like this even in politics,I pray you live to see the result ,it isn't a gain saying they will vote for Tinubu,all what everybody are say is Omo wa sah ni,ki lafe se ,nitori to ba kan Omo tie naa ,karoo oji ree.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by olatuns2017: 9:53am On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:

Mumu

Bigots

We did for

Our fathers did it for

Awolowo (christain christain tickets)

Abiola Muslim Muslim tickets 1993

We will do it again

TINUBU 2023

We are not religious bigots

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by ransomed: 9:58am On Jan 20, 2023
Defeat is inevitable as motor park boys will never be allowed to unleash mayhem on the citizenry with the advent of Emilokan.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by OptimistBrain: 9:59am On Jan 20, 2023
Alawode01:
, don't deceive yourself Yoruba is a senseable and sensetive tribe, we are the generous people,the we're not a religion bigotry almost every Yoruba familys have both christians and musilm in the linage, so so Yoruba christians that musilm and the traditionalists,if they didn't vote for musilm president,can they vote for christian president later in future? apart from those politicians that may sell their votes as usual, Yoruba know how we do settle ourselves when it comes to the issue like this even in politics,I pray you live to see the result ,it isn't a gain saying they will vote for Tinubu,all what everybody are say is Omo wa sah ni,ki lafe se ,nitori to ba kan Omo tie naa ,karoo oji ree.
You should have told Muric this when he said Yoruba Muslim won't vote for Yoruba Christian president. The person you quoted is right. We Yoruba Christian won't vote a Muslim Muslim president. Shalom
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by OptimistBrain: 10:00am On Jan 20, 2023
Godispeace:
chukwudi , its shall never be well with and your generation for impersonating us
He isn't impersonating, he is saying the truth... Yoruba Christian won't vote Bala blu. Know this and know peace
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by IgOga(m): 10:01am On Jan 20, 2023
AllTheWayUp:
APC already panicking with few weeks to election.
They are already seeing their defeat on the wall

grin grin grin....and when they win what will be your next theory
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by TheGift: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2023
TRUMPwedsBUHARI:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/apc-presidential-campaign-council-decries-low-collection-of-pvcs-in-s-west/
Many of them have Japa! Abandoned thier country to become second and third class citizen in another nation that did not give up on itself.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by Minjim: 10:10am On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:

Speak for yourself.

Tinubu is not even considered a real Muslim by other real Muslims

Someone that considered himself as a sin of God. Is that a real Muslim? He is the right Muslim tot lead Nigeria now.
What we need is a liberal Muslim or Christian
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by BHG1: 10:14am On Jan 20, 2023
PDP LG Chairman In Enugu Slumps And Dies During Campaign https://www.bhginfodesks.com/2023/01/pdp-lg-chairman-in-enugu-slumps-and.html
OptimistBrain:
You should have told Muric this when he said Yoruba Muslim won't vote for Yoruba Christian president. The person you quoted is right. We Yoruba Christian won't vote a Muslim Muslim president. Shalom
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by BHG1: 10:14am On Jan 20, 2023
PDP LG Chairman In Enugu Slumps And Dies During Campaign https://www.bhginfodesks.com/2023/01/pdp-lg-chairman-in-enugu-slumps-and.html
OptimistBrain:
He isn't impersonating, he is saying the truth... Yoruba Christian won't vote Bala blu. Know this and know peace
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by BHG1: 10:15am On Jan 20, 2023
Minjim:

Speak for yourself.

Tinubu is not even considered a real Muslim by other real Muslims

Someone that considered himself as a sin of God. Is that a real Muslim? He is the right Muslim tot lead Nigeria now.
What we need is a liberal Muslim or Christian
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by ambale(m): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2023
When your boys are on the loose threatening whoever opposes emilokan

Let's see who it will affect the worse now

Mumu people and mumu party
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by Alawode01(m): 10:26am On Jan 20, 2023
OptimistBrain:
muric or whatever you called them didn't represent Yoruba opinion and you too didn't at same time represent Yoruba christians opinion,I also a Christian Yoruba member of rccg signs and wonder parish,so you want us to prefer those herdsmen than our man,they kill our people in owoh ondo,ibarapa Oyo,they want to take over our farm land by force and you think we will so daft to support the fool again,abi, don't be deceive, wait and see.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2023
TRUMPwedsBUHARI:

“The Council approves the request of the Coordinator of the PCC in the Southwest zone, Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu to appoint His Excellency, Dr John Kayode Fayemi, to assist and support him in coordinating the Southwest campaign activities.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/apc-presidential-campaign-council-decries-low-collection-of-pvcs-in-s-west/

Garfield1
I told you that Fayemi was a better fit for SW coordinator you were arguing.... You see yourself now
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by OptimistBrain: 10:55am On Jan 20, 2023
Alawode01:
muric or whatever you called them didn't represent Yoruba opinion and you too didn't at same time represent Yoruba christians opinion,I also a Christian Yoruba member of rccg signs and wonder parish,so you want us to prefer those herdsmen than our man,they kill our people in owoh ondo,ibarapa Oyo,they want to take over our farm land by force and you think we will so daft to support the fool again,abi, don't be deceive, wait and see.
And the Tinubu you want to support kept quiet when all this atrocities you listed up were taken place, he didn't say anything to condemn this, he kept mute because of his selfish ambition... What makes Tinubu different from them?? Tell me what makes Tinubu different from them... Like I said earlier I haven't seen any Yoruba Christian who is in support of his selfish ambition.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by caracas: 10:59am On Jan 20, 2023
Lol
It’s becoming clearer to them that rigging will be useless in the forthcoming elections…
Them don dey panic
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2023
APC has been rejected grin
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2023
descarado:
So this is why workers have 4 days off?

Why 4 days? Do they know the economic damage?

Do you think APC cares about Nigerians
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by Bennycollins: 11:14am On Jan 20, 2023
garfield1:

The north west will outvote se ss
It is not about which zone returns the highest votes, but which candidate/ party recieves the highest votes. I believe most Nigerians are wiser now.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by garfield1: 11:15am On Jan 20, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Garfield1
I told you that Fayemi was a better fit for SW coordinator you were arguing.... You see yourself now

See myself how? Are you this lonely abd petty? For the umpteenth time,you have issues.you talk carelessly and end up talking rubbish.a zonal coordinator must be a governor except theres no gov in that zone and with aketi I'll,fayemi is incharge
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West by Alawode01(m): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2023
OptimistBrain:
And the Tinubu you want to support kept quiet when all this atrocities you listed up were taken place, he didn't say anything to condemn this, he kept mute because of his selfish ambition... What makes Tinubu different from them?? Tell me what makes Tinubu different from them... Like I said earlier I haven't seen any Yoruba Christian who is in support of his selfish ambition.
, you can lie, Tinubu keep mute because he silent is best answer for a fools and Yoruba Adage says,"ti Owo omode koba the eku Ida ki bere iku tops babe eh"we have vp there "is what Tinubu said you want to hear,sihoh but you be informed that he visited owoh in Ondo, your own, you didn't represent Yoruba christians and you have no authority to speak for Yoruba christians,I'm christian all my family and my church members have decided to vote for him, and who you to say no, and mind majority of others churches and their members, now tell the power you have to tell them not to vote for the husband to one of the pastor, you can stage the crusade because of that but that has nothing to do with the reality the apart from been a contestants Tinubu is a good person hate him because of what you want to gain personally is non of our business.omo wa ni Tinubu,eh ma binu Ori kefi fila de idi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. / LIVE: Special House Of Reps Session On Bribery Scandal / 5 Directors Sacked, Staff Redeployed At PTAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.