Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ (27670 Views)

TLK Voucher: Ademola Ajibola Creates Own ‘Currency’ In Ijara-Isin, Kwara State / Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State / Tech Giant, Facebook Announced Plan Today To Launch Its Own Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by ijustdey: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2023
More information was posted on this thread than this
Cc Nlfpmod

https://www.nairaland.com/7163910/tlk-voucher-ademola-ajibola-creates

1 Like

Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by Mystic216: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2023
Softmirror:

IF YOU WANT NIGERIA TO DIVIDE. VOTE PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT. E SURE YOU PASS.
No
If you want Nigeria to divide, vote TINUBU
If you want Nigeria to unite like never before, vote Peter Obi
Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by Papacypaul(m): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2023
Mystic216:

No
If you want Nigeria to divide, vote TINUBU
If you want Nigeria to unite like never before, vote Peter Obi
I want NIGERIA to divide and Atiku presidency will hasten that. May he win.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by DoctorDree(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2023
It already stopped
Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by kamalbob(m): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2023
And if you want to buy something outside the community how can exchange it to naira?
Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by iwaeda: 9:40am On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by gfelo(m): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2023
i must create story, nawao, currency wey next door neighbour no know
Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by toffyz(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2023
Really?
With my level of education I never thought this would be possible.

Does the currency has denominations??
What if counterfeits are printed??
What now happen to the generic naira notes in the community??
Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by RichAbujaGuy: 9:47am On Jan 20, 2023
ijustdey:

More information was posted on this thread than this
Cc Nlfpmod

https://www.nairaland.com/7163910/tlk-voucher-ademola-ajibola-creates

Excellent post and comprehensive write-up on the topic for readers/leaders to read. wink
Thx for sharing the 2022 article.
Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by Bimpe29: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2023
A government within a government.
Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by CUMIN: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:
Okay noted.
Meanwhile, leprosy to any hand big or small strong or weak who is planning to vote PDAPC. Two criminal parties. I am fed up with the harse condition. We need a fresh breath.
Please collect your PVC and vote Wisely

You need a job. Or you should go learn hand work.

If you continue like this you'll still blame obi after 4 years.
Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by Sleekfun: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2023
It is a good development , Yaba College of Technology also have there currency legally accepted inside YabaTech ... If you are a product ... You will understand ... It is legally tendered and we'll structured ...
Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by Largernonso(m): 9:56am On Jan 20, 2023
omenpetrol:
I did my NYSC there i didn't experience anything like this. Except this is a new thing.

Who u.
I served at isanlu isin
2013 batch b

Biggie

Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by amadice(m): 10:03am On Jan 20, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Hope this is not against the CBN LAW even though it for a good reason

Also how do you avoid fake ones and who is in charge of issuing the voucher and who bears the printing cost for the voucher

Its a good reason because your ppl is involved, but if the south east decide to do the same its civil disobedience.

#Continue Tribal Bigots that see evil and call it good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by Bluntemperor: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2023
Ckonnet:
There king was living in America sometime ago, very smart guy.

The King has brought innovation to this Community and that is what
He should be employed by CBN,to tap his ingenuity,biko!
Call it Banking within the Nigerian Banks!
At least,the Community know themselves and trade by this can continue to be harmonised but the problems is,will this fortified a higher and bigger business in Millions e- Billions, otherwise,it's still trade by barter!
Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by Bluntemperor: 10:06am On Jan 20, 2023
Ckonnet:
There king was living in America sometime ago, very smart guy.

The King has brought innovation to this Community and that is what enlightenment about!
At least,the Community know themselves and trade by this can continue to be harmonised but the problems is,will this fortified a higher and bigger business in Millions e- Billions, otherwise,it's still trade by barter!
Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by Ajibam: 10:11am On Jan 20, 2023
[/sub][sub][/sub][sub]
omenpetrol:
I did my NYSC there i didn't experience anything like this. Except this is a new thing.

Awesome,

I did mine at Isanlu Isin
Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by Jakasibo(m): 10:14am On Jan 20, 2023
Seekhimnow:
Maybe they don't travel to other part of the state or deposit in banks grin

I have a 43" Smart TV for urgent sale.
Location and how much?
Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by WyzGem: 10:15am On Jan 20, 2023
How much are you selling it
quote author=Seekhimnow post=120210570]Maybe they don't travel to other part of the state or deposit in banks grin

I have a 43" Smart TV for urgent sale.[/quote]
Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by uba1991: 10:18am On Jan 20, 2023
Na only during election they de know this kind community
Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by adem30: 10:27am On Jan 20, 2023
jibrilELsudan:
THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST PLAIN STUPID

EVEN THE TRADERS ARE BRAINLESS

SO WHAT HAPPENS FOR EXAMPLE WHEN A TRADER REDEEMS HIS VOUCHER TO GO RESTOCK A BAG OF RICE HE BOUGHT FOR 30,000 TWO MONTHS AGO BUT IS NOW 40,000.....IS HE GIVEN FREE VOUCHERS TO MAKEUP THE DIFFERENCE?

THEY COULD HAVE JUST GONE CASHLESS OR USED THE E-NAIRA

IT'S A GREAT INNOVATION TO THEM TILL WHEN FIRE WILL GUT WHERE THEY STORE THE VOUCHERS PLUS THE RECORDS OF OWNERS OF THE VOUCHERS

THEIR EYES WILL CLEAR THE DAY FULANI HERDERS PLUS UNKWOWN GUNMEN WILL ATTACK THEIR VILLAGE AND BURN THEIR VOUCHERS

I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HOW ASHAWO WILL COLLECT VOUCHER FOR FVCK

Every evil things you wish this community will start from your household

1 Like

Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by Ckonnet: 10:29am On Jan 20, 2023
Bluntemperor:

The King has brought innovation to this Community and that is what enlightenment about!

I think this was more of a communal project meant mainly for the community so I think the macro economics wasn't intended here.
Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by yusufadebayo02(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2023
@Seun
@Mods
How many time this news will appear on front page?
Is like you are receiving Roja from Prince Ademola Mount Olive.
Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by Seekhimnow: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2023
WyzGem:
How much are you selling it
quote author=Seekhimnow post=120210570]Maybe they don't travel to other part of the state or deposit in banks grin

My number is on my signature. Chat me up.
Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by Seekhimnow: 10:37am On Jan 20, 2023
Jakasibo:

Location and how much?

My number is on my signature. Chat me up.
Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by Mozino007(m): 10:47am On Jan 20, 2023
Seekhimnow:

Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by Seekhimnow: 10:48am On Jan 20, 2023
Mozino007:
Lagos
Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by namqul(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2023
Seekhimnow:

How much
Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by Danthemariner: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2023
Seekhimnow:

How much
Post pic here
Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by Seekhimnow: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2023
namqul:

How much

Chat me up, contact on signature.
Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by Seekhimnow: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2023
Danthemariner:

How much
Post pic here

Check my signature for contact. Mods will ban me if I post pic here.
Re: Inside Kwara Community, Ijara-isin, Where Residents Have Own ‘currency’ by Midehi3(f): 11:03am On Jan 20, 2023
seanwilliam:
u go sabi copy for exam hall.
I do hmm u self do hmm.
Thief
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Experience With Bank Of Industry (documents Attached) / Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu / 3 Legitimate Online Businesses A Nigerian Can Start Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.