Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Russia Ukraine War: There‘s No Coming Back From This - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Ukraine War: There‘s No Coming Back From This (505 Views)

Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Ukraine War: There‘s No Coming Back From This by rottennaija(m): 5:41am On Jan 20, 2023
German defense industry prepares for the delivery of battle tanks to Ukraine. Rheinmetall could supply more than 100 tanks this year — Handelsblatt

there‘s no coming back from this smiley

Re: Russia Ukraine War: There‘s No Coming Back From This by rottennaija(m): 5:43am On Jan 20, 2023
�������They[US] are getting desperate

US is working with 9 Latin American countries on the issue of transferring Russian weapons on the balance of their armed forces to Ukraine in exchange for supplies of US equipment.

This was stated on Thursday by the head of the Southern Command of the US Armed Forces, General Laura Richardson, speaking at the Atlantic Council at a seminar on "strategic threats in Latin America."

Re: Russia Ukraine War: There‘s No Coming Back From This by rottennaija(m): 5:45am On Jan 20, 2023
⚡️⚡️Hungarian State Secretary issued a response to the recent anti-Hungarian provocations done by Ukrainian authorities.
"We call on the local authorities to immediately cease atrocities committed against Hungarians." ����

Re: Russia Ukraine War: There‘s No Coming Back From This by JASONjnr(m): 5:47am On Jan 20, 2023
Normally, America alone can not do anything to Russia without forming alliances with other countries.

China will be compelled to take sides with Russia...It will be a great time for China to show off all its technologies...

I stand with Russia....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Ukraine War: There‘s No Coming Back From This by rottennaija(m): 5:47am On Jan 20, 2023
Here is what Jacob Dreizin has to say about the incident: “Helicopter carrying Ukrainian Interior Minister (head of the Azov, which is under the Interior Ministry) & his deputy, aides, shot down by U.S. Stinger missile over Kiev”

Re: Russia Ukraine War: There‘s No Coming Back From This by rottennaija(m): 5:51am On Jan 20, 2023
JASONjnr:
Normally, America alone can not do anything to Russia without forming alliances with other countries.

China will be compelled to take sides with Russia...It will be a great time for China to show off all its technologies...

I stand with Russia....

We are having a world War 3. America wants its allies to get involved with equipments and men while they wait back, then towards the end, they join as the victorious party. It worked for them in WW2 and made them the most prosperous nation for more than 70 years. They want to try the same playbook.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Ukraine War: There‘s No Coming Back From This by JASONjnr(m): 6:03am On Jan 20, 2023
rottennaija:

We are having a world War 3. America wants its allies to get involved with equipments and men while they wait back, then towards the end, they join as the victorious party. It worked for them in WW2 and made them the most prosperous nation for more than 70 years. They want to try the same playbook.

Exactly, it's their practical expedience to war....

Russia will try to avoid the war.... They've always been doing that for world peace.....This is why nobody takes America serious when the preach about expedition and peace at the same time.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Ukraine War: There‘s No Coming Back From This by MimiSheWrote(f): 6:29am On Jan 20, 2023
West is desperate. And forgetting that for every "German Shepard" sent to Ukraine, Russia already has a pack of grey wolves waiting to devour it. Pun intended.

Russia is a weapon producing country, if not the best out there...

While US and the western elites are still debating on the quality of weapons to send to Ukraine, Russia on the other hand does not have this problem. They can simply move their best stuff just across the border like a chess piece.

So in my opinion this whole war is pointless, the only option is for the both leaders to find a peaceful way to end it all... Russia is a very proud country and would rather result to nuclear war then to be defeated by small Ukraine(which I'm not very sure US would respond to, regardless what they say) America wouldn't risk having a nuclear attack on New York city or Washington over Ukraine. If you think otherwise then think deeper.

This war just needs to end already. I don't care about the elites in their white brick castles, I only care about the common peasants that have been dying every single day, they're someone's father, brother,son and husband... smh this is not an action movie!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Ukraine War: There‘s No Coming Back From This by uchman(m): 7:23am On Jan 20, 2023
JASONjnr:

I stand with Russia....

Huh!
Russia and China?, very bad combination and overpopulated in my opinion.
Re: Russia Ukraine War: There‘s No Coming Back From This by Adjovi: 10:38am On Jan 20, 2023
JASONjnr:

Exactly, it's their practical expedience to war....

Russia will try to avoid the war.... They've always been doing that for world peace.....This is why nobody takes America serious when the preach about expedition and peace at the same time.

This time around no winner will emerge. This is not ww2. Whether USA sits back or not ,if the war should start full scale, USA self go collect wotowoto.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Ukraine War: There‘s No Coming Back From This by BentizilL: 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
JASONjnr:

I stand with Russia....
I respect the Chinese but I don't like their attitude...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Afghas Defeated The British In 3 Anglo-afghan Wars (pictures) / Why Is Iran Not Helping the Palestinian People? / Hamas Terrorists Release Video Of Suicide Drones Which Killed Hundreds In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.