Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Are You Becoming Expired? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Becoming Expired? (326 Views)

Expired Post / Expired Post / The Jazz I Did That Did Not Allow People Win Big Has Expired” – Nairabet Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Becoming Expired? by IyaTola: 8:16am On Jan 20, 2023
Expired Staff

Staying long on a job has its own advantages and disadvantages. One of the disadvantages of staying long on a job in same role can make you appear expired. Your ideas may no longer be welcomed and you may feel frustrated when “see finish” becomes a reality.

A friend who has worked in a company for 13 years told me that he’s no longer valued and respected like when he came in fresh. To make the matter worse, a lady who has same years of experience and lower academic grade was brought to head him. She earned more thank. He almost died. He became frustrated and eventually left. The next employer saw great potentials in him and hired him. He’s better of today!

Are you becoming expired?
Re: Are You Becoming Expired? by brain54(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2023
No. But I am inspired!

1 Like

Re: Are You Becoming Expired? by lavylilly: 6:05am On Jan 24, 2023
brain54:
No. But I am inspired!
. Ove while you can

(1) (Reply)

This Business Has Been Making Me A Consistent 6 Figures Weekly / Nigerian Immigration Recruitment Login 2023 / How To Distinguish Legit QNET Officials From Fake Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.