Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

How To Distinguish Legit QNET Officials From Fake Officials - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Distinguish Legit QNET Officials From Fake Officials (321 Views)

QNET Syndicate Held Hundreds Captive In Lagos Over Foreign Job Scam / I Just Received An Interview Notification From QNET. Can I Trust It? / Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Distinguish Legit QNET Officials From Fake Officials by Chiderachigozi: 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
Is it possible for one company to have different brand names? After I skimmed through so many comments, I quickly researched and discovered that QNET was formerly referred to as Gold Quest and QuestNet before it was shortened to QNET in 2010. Gold Quest International and Qnet Infinity Millennials are different from QNET.

Qnet is the leading direct selling company that offers sales on various products on its e-commerce platform. QNET is very particular about its policies and refrains from providing jobs or travel opportunities to people. Fraudsters are using the company's name and are gaining more wealth by exploiting the company's business model.

Conducting intensive research on companies introduced to us with Qnet names allows us to distinguish legit Qnet officials from fake ones. We can always refer to reviews about the company online or on social media platforms to clarify doubts. As I did, visiting their official website at https://www.QNET.net/ will help us understand the brand more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Skilled Worker? Grinders Is The New Platform For You. (read) / Reservations And Ticketing Agent At Qatar Airways / Thanks closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.