Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

A Switch Between Bsc And Msc - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Switch Between Bsc And Msc (362 Views)

Difference Between BSc And BSc(Hons) / What's The Difference Between Bsc (Hons) And Ordinary Bsc? / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Switch Between Bsc And Msc by Antimusic: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2023
My humble regards to everyone here.
I'm a final year student,studying Bsc mathematics with a very strong 2.1. So my plan is after graduation, I would like to forward my MSC in theoretical physics. So my question is,is it possible to switch from bsc math to MSC physics without PGD?
Pls do share me your experience.
Thanks in advance.
Re: A Switch Between Bsc And Msc by Antimusic: 9:41am On Jan 20, 2023
Pls don't just view alone,I'm in dire need of your response
Re: A Switch Between Bsc And Msc by sageb: 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
Antimusic:
My humble regards to everyone here.
I'm a final year student,studying Bsc mathematics with a very strong 2.1. So my plan is after graduation, I would like to forward my MSC in theoretical physics. So my question is,is it possible to switch from bsc math to MSC physics without PGD?
Pls do share me your experience.
Thanks in advance.

No, you have to go through the PGD route since you don't have B.Sc in physics.
PGD is 1year then you use it and apply for M.Sc in physics.
Good luck
Re: A Switch Between Bsc And Msc by Antimusic: 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
sageb:

No, you have to go through the PGD route since you don't have B.Sc in physics.
PGD is 1year then you use it and apply for M.Sc in physics.
Good luck

Thanks,I'm grateful for your advice.
Re: A Switch Between Bsc And Msc by Antimusic: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
There's hardly any university in Nigeria that offers PGD in physics. I would appreciate more advice
Re: A Switch Between Bsc And Msc by usmolad(m): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
Guy, do your MSC in computer science. You don't need PGD for that.

1 Like

Re: A Switch Between Bsc And Msc by Antimusic: 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
usmolad:
Guy, do your MSC in computer science. You don't need PGD for that.
Thanks sir,but I don't like that field of study.

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song / Discover Some Amazing Facts About PMP Certification / How To Write A Personal Statement For A Master's Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.