Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,870 members, 7,866,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

All Campus Show Unveils Morayo Brown As The New Patron. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All Campus Show Unveils Morayo Brown As The New Patron. (166 Views)

Letter To Girls: Stop Wasting Your Lives; Emulate Okonjo Iweala, Morayo Brown-jo / All Campus Show Adopts A-six Years Old Boy, Sponsors Him To Start Primary School / For All Campus Spiritual Daddies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Campus Show Unveils Morayo Brown As The New Patron. by Thepointer: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2023
A video going viral on Social Media recently, reveals Popular TV Presenter Mrs. Morayo Afolabi Brown as the New Patron of All Campus Show. In the video, The Your View anchor who made the announcement on Thursday, expressed excitement to be a part of the prestigious Organization “ I'm pretty excited to be the new Patron of the All Campus Show for this year, I am excited to work with people of All Campus Show, I am really happy to be a support to guide in whatever way I can” she said.

Expressing great delight for this new development, The President, All Campus Show, Ojo Busuyi popularly known as Jobus, described Mrs.Morayo as a kind person who has the young ones at heart. According to him, she is always ready and willing to assist the less privileged youth morally and in any kind.

“ She is an exceptional Leader and woman, who takes interest in the growth of others, she is a good and patriotic Nigerian, and advocates for the growth of the country. She also love peace making, she is wise, God fearing and we can see it in her endeavors, I have known her since 2015, and I have never regretted knowing her and I pray I don't regret. If they are considering people in the governance for betterment of the country, Mrs Morayo should be set as a standard.” Jobus declared.

Asked why Mrs. Morayo was approached, Jobus said “although there were lot of persons which we are familiar with that we can approach for this, but because she is exceptional, capable and reserved to become the Patron of the national students platform 'All Campus Show' and it is indeed a great privileged having her as Patron.”

In reaction to the good news, All executive members and the entire Board of Trustees, of All Campus Show have heartily welcomed and expressed pleasure to work with Mrs. Morayo.

All Campus Show was pioneered in 2007 by Busuyi Ojo, popularly known as Jobus, to connect all students of various campuses together in one platform as well as to develop and assist young talented ones. Members of her Executive includes the President, Busuyi Ojo-Jobus; Vice President- Dammy Francis; P.R.O/Creative Director-Jimi Olasode; Financial Secretary- Toyosi Osoba; Director of Welfare- Adeoye Adetola. General Secretary-Vivian Daniel.

While the Board of Trustees include the President, Busuyi Ojo-Jobus (ACS Publisher); Head of Production: Pastor Adeleke Joshua ( M.D, RFM Media); Executive Producer: Mr. Femi Ogunibe ( M.D, TechMarket); Matron: Princess Kemi Fadojutimi ( Director, All Eyes on Africa). Afeez Oyetoro, actor known as Saka, a former Patron also still in the system as Father of ACS.

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Resume, Well Composed Resume Build To Land A Job / Scholarships At Hult International Business School, USA, 2023 – Givenbiz / Ae-funai Hosts 5th National Technical Conference & Exhibition Of Nuesa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.