Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,913 members, 7,863,172 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

All Campus Show Adopts A-six Years Old Boy, Sponsors Him To Start Primary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All Campus Show Adopts A-six Years Old Boy, Sponsors Him To Start Primary School (146 Views)

All Campus Show Unveils Morayo Brown As The New Patron. / Anambra Adopts Saturday As School Day To Replace Monday Over IPOB’s Sit-At-Home / For All Campus Spiritual Daddies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Campus Show Adopts A-six Years Old Boy, Sponsors Him To Start Primary School by Thepointer: 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
All Campus Show Charity and Campus News platform has adopted a boy named Mubarak to sponsor him to start Primary school in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.

According to Honourable Busuyi Ojo, popular known as Jobus, the President, Publisher of All Campus Show and the Coordinator of 'The Solution Place' while narrating that Mubarak happened to be his friend who he met through his mother who sells Agbo (Herbal Drink) in Benin City.

Jobus in his statement said "The boy is six years old and he has not been fixed to any school, I asked his mother why would a smart boy like this stays at home while other children in the area go to school but there is no tangible reason, I understood and there is no reason to blame the woman.

Therefore, I called our Manager, Mrs. Vivian Daniel to inform her about Mubarak which she quickly supported that we should assist him to start school."

Moreover, Jobus revealed that he approached a nearby primary school, he met with the head mistress and she was in support that Mubarak should start school immediately.

According to Jobus, the Head Mistress has subsidized the payment for us and asked Mubarak to come to start school on Monday.

Mubarak has been tested and he would be resuming school as KG 2 pupil on Monday.

The President of All Campus Show, Jobus in his gratitude to all the well wishers who have taken their time to support Mubarak with prayers, especially the Managing Director of Pheeder Concept who also show interest in the boy.
Re: All Campus Show Adopts A-six Years Old Boy, Sponsors Him To Start Primary School by CooldipoMPS: 2:22am On Oct 08, 2023
My helper o o!

We are blessed to bless others!

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The Some Key Points About NEET UG Exam 2024? Are They Enough? / Are You Single Ready For Serious Relationship / What Is The Price Of Having Someone Write Your Law Dissertation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.